Register now or stay poor

1bPd2

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
youtu.be/5NolXWUOalQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No use mine retards
222QM

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB. Only for the next 4 referrals!

No shilling required

E47BRd

1d4Jb

Use it. Free the pajeet

E5w6Vh
E5w6Vh
E5w6Vh

1buJR

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% of trading fees redistributed right now; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m) use my ref code and let me help u

Use mine for giving you this thicc asian.

1bNcH

Someone pay me i will use your referral

Okay buddy I will send you 0.30 KCS if you use mine. Post address

1bNcH

I cant offer anything, but i would be verry thankful:

7KrQs1

can we get these referral threads permabanned please? they're essentially begging and should fall under the same rules

1gKRbQR

Lets MOOON together

ur not wrong but plz go back

Get some KCS now at $16.00.

This will be back at $20 by the end of today.

ref: 1a53e

1h7H1

cmon guys!

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB. Only for the next 3 referrals!

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

1uQeK

use first, send proof i pay after, u want eth or xrb?

user i used your referral, please send me the .3 kcs to my address

0x92c529b75a6ad2a51d175120b3117d5b1a794fe3

this one is better 1ccgf

Did i just get justed for trusting an user

Why KuCoin is better than Binance and other exchanges?
They have a coin called KCS that gives you dividends from transaction fees.
Every coin that gets added goes 5x
I am making 100USD a week just on referals
Use my bonus code:

21Hc3

Post your code below so we can get a referral chain going!

Watch this ELI5 video to see how it works:
youtu.be/5NolXWUOalQ

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

You're fucking welcome, Veeky Forums.

You fucking piece of shit i swear you will be posting pink wojacks after getting justed hard.

How does investing in KCS work?