Confess, Veeky Forums

Confess, Veeky Forums

I sold qtum at 45 to FOMO txr at .28

Sometimes I pretend to be the bazinga coin poster in order to troll and derail threads

i own 50000 bazingacoins

What if I told you

EVERY bazinga post is someone doing what you did

I just want to live in a tropical paradise with a super hot trap maid. I don't know if I should be ashamed, but you faggots might give me a shot at this level of degeneracy.

kys

that's not even funny you idiot

I've never read a white paper.

I told people in work I had 1 BTC over Xmas and I sold just b4 the dip, actually I have £600k in shitcoins

I invested on icx at ATH and lost 100$

I don't know wtf I'm doing

i have 11 bitcoins in a wallet i lost in 2012

I want to quit my 30/hr job, to trade crypto and finish my masters quicker.

It's fine, nobody does.

I firmly believe the majority of normies DO invest in digital currencies (as evidence by Veeky Forums being one of the highest traffiic boards, CB with 400k new members in a week, exchanges setting down registration, etc.) and just don't tell anyone because at the very core of our souls: we all know it's just a giant ponzi scheme and we do not believe in the tech at all.

What we're doing is fundamentally evil because we're all just waiting to dump coins for fiat when we become comfortable with a few hundred thousand.

Let me guess. You live in california? Why do people like to live in a state that burns your property and finances to the ground ?

I've got PFR stuck on ED because I can't be bothered to send more ETH to pay gas

I bought DGB at 1800, saw it go to 2400, lose the meme competition, drop to 1700 and fell for the HODL meme (tip: it only works on non-shitcoins)
sold at 300 to buy OMG at $2 and then REQ under ICO, so I'm still up, but damn that was brutal.

I would spend everyday looking for it

I mined a lot when cpu mining was a thing but have since formatted the drive that the wallet was on

Nope would never live in that state, too many idiots.

Do you swallow his load? How often do you bottom for him?

I turned down some fag that offered me 500 BTC for a quarter of DANK back in 2009.

Trying to turn this 5k into a mil by EOY rn. FML

I would want to be the dominate one. Never really liked the idea of being a bitch like that.
Something is just really hot about fucking a Super hot woman with a penis.

I want to get my dumbass friend to go all in on a shitcoin since he rather get spoonfed and not do research on coins

I hesitated selling my stack of OMG at 260k because I wanted 280k for it. So I held off and instead dumped my bags at 100k.

i'm hodling 250K LINDA at 62sats. kek I can't stop laughing about it.

I had 6k ETH from the crowdsale and sold them when it started trading because I tought it was shit (made 200% profit anyway)

I confess that I'm only on Veeky Forums because I heard bitcoin was crashing and I came here to laugh at you.

i bought at 13500€

I sold LINK before SIBOS, then proceeded to mock stinky linkies for months, until it reached 70 cents. Then I FOMO'd back in with $40k.

i bought xrp for profits

I bought xrp at 30 cents and sold it at 20 when it dumped, literally right before the massive moon mission started. Now I shill the shit out of it so hopefully other people buy it and lose money in it too.

I shilled the crash for 2 days on Veeky Forums and was all USD. but then 4 hours b4 crash i bought back in. I feel real stupid

>Palm
I bought (bump/dump)AERON 6 times in 24h. It was 100%+, reached 540%, low value coin, can’t remember how much sats but waw...
The end result was 60k positive, could have been up to 170k but I had a fcking connection problem. I screamed like a crazy man. On the middle of the night. Scared the sh out of my wife and dog.

I’m not proud. I almost had an heart attack. Never. Fcking. More. It’s not for me.

>woman
>with a penis

I thought digibyte was on an upward trend and now I'm getting JUST'd

I post here pretending that I have made hundreds of thousands of dollars when in reality I only quadrupled my $5k.

This one is the best. I wondered when these guys would start to admit they were wrong after shit talking Link for so long.

I'm just fucking with you about Litecoin. I have no idea what it's going to do.

I've made a lot of HST shill posts this week.

How dare you

Almost panick sold my ETH. Fear of the bubble is real.

sold zcl at 100$

Once I had over $5000 worth of BTC I stopped telling people how much I was making. My family always asks and I just say "I'm doing okay"

Hit 40,000 today with a 2k initial investment mid-last year

Almost every trade I've made has lost me money over the last 8 months. Had I not tried day trading I'd have 6 digits right now. Instead I have less than 10k

I've never traded on the stock market, just crypto

This.

I bought burgers for several 1000 BTC when it was play money for tech hipsters.

Coinfess*

i didn't join this pump group sooner.

only made 220% profit in the last month, wouldve made so much more if I was in it sooner.

if you want to join, this is the discord

discord gg GX2gNaX

just had a wank fantasizing i fuck a poor south american girl for a big mac

I flipped BCH during the coinbase fiesta and bought bch at 0.2 and dumped my bags on someone probably browsing this board for 0.3 less than a minute after

I believed in Charlie Lee.

I fomo`d in XLM at ath... Pls kill me

Patience brother, we will make it.

All I think of when I'm trying to make gains are hot asian girls. I'd rather a 10/10 dumb as fuck materialistic hong kong roastie than a lambo tbqh. I just wanna fuck asian girls man, i care about nothing else at this point.

I say to fucking normies they are fucking normies.

Wait.

I'm a normie.

I started with 2K. Made 20k. and now i’m back at 4K because of really bad plays.

I lost money panic selling Bitcoin in early 2017.

I bought Ripple just after the summer crash started, thinking it was a dip. Having learned my lesson, I luckily didn't sell.

I told my mother about the summer crash when she asked how my investments were doing. She threatened to revoke my insurance if she didn't see "real money" from my grandfather back in my bank account the next day (I'm still in high school). I had to sell all my ETH I fanatically hodled throughout the entire crash just after it bounced off the absolute bottom in order to secure my financial safety. It mooned. Dismayed, I waited another day, hoping for one more dump. It mooned again. I reinvested, but lost 1/3 of my
ETH holdings. I would have been €4500 richer by now if I had kept my mouth shut and stuck to my plan.

I didn't convert my XRP to XLM on 30/12 out of pure counter-logical stress-induced inertia.

I considered selling my XRP on 4/1, but didn't feel like making another transaction.

I missed all these alt-moons.

I stress over charts as if I were a trader, without ever really doing anything besides hodling.

Why not keep hodling?

...oh, and I almost forgot to mention that I can't be content anymore unless I hold more value than at any earlier moment in my life, including FOMO moons.

I've been trading since early 2016 and have only recently made 100% profit

what were your plays?

i made 20k into 120 and i feel more anxious every day

missed so many moons, this crypto bubble will implode soon and i wont even be a millionaire

I thought I'd seen it all

Do you even know how to open a laptop?

What's that, like $.9? Fucking hell lad we're going to $5 end of Feb at the latest

I'm all in on tron since .04 cents father

I made 34x on XRB

>Litecoin in summer 2016
>Sold because needed to move back to college
>Completely stop trading for a year
>Get back into the game in summer this year after withdrawing savings of 600 euro
>Bought Viacoin, CRW, and some DNT and other bits and pieces
>Make close to 100% profit
>Have to move away again forwork this time so withdraw 1000 euro during boom market
>Live broke until last month watching markets boom and coins I held 100s of reach 10$

bought 193 eth at ico in 2014 - sold last year @ 13$.
My pfolio now is only 20k.....fml

i bought KCS at $3.30 and panic sold at $2.54

kill me

>withdrawing ever
do yourself a favour and buy icx, main net in less than 3 weeks

I sold half my ark stack and outperformed it by so much that the other half is just awkwardly there.

Probably the case with most of Veeky Forums

f
how did you even do that? I hope you're larping, user. Else I'm sorry

This

It's depressing but I suppose it's no worse than the 10k pizza guys.

I mean I had to withdraw, nobody knew how long this market was and indeed is going to last.

Yeh just buy ICX dude and hold for the year. 10 mins of research and you'll realise its a winner.

I promise to myself , If trx go down below 0.14 today , i will taste my own cum . And yes i did

i held 14k NEBL at $2, sold at $5, i would be close to $600k right now if i did nothing but hold.

hold is unironically the best trading strat

huge pump happening tomorrow at 3:00 pm est
80,000+ members, 60-200% gains guaranteed
discord gg/GX2gNaX

I could've gotten thousands of LINK at .17 but didn't and am now waiting to buy several hundred. I also barely got into crypto this week and made a few dozen dollars already but if I went in when I wanted to and invest in what I wanted to I would've made thousands. Hopefully I wasn't too late, I want to be a millionaire by the time I finish University.

price is still mooning... it hurts to watch

wait, how ?

sold 10 million RDD in october

I invested $1k in crypto this morning during the dip, despite being kicked out of my moms basement and only having $2k remaining with no job and no shelter.

I mined 100k doge and stupidly put it into Cryptsy which got hacked, instead of just keeping it in my personal doge wallet. I now have .7 doge

Simple, you buy coin with the expectation it will go up and it dips a bit. You debate and mull over whether its a legit dump and when you execute youre down 10% or more. A few of these and money disappears fast.

>bought xlm at 300 sats before the IBM news.
>Held through the pump and got bored when it stopped going up fast
>Sold at the bottom of the dip of the IBM pump
>Been watching it slowly go up
>Fomo buy in at 1600 sats, thinking it's mooning
>Sell when it dips to 1300 sats
>Decide to quit the coin
>Watch the fairx moon and start to panic
>Crack and fomo buy at 5900 sats
> Dips all the way down to 4200
>Iron hands this time not selling
>Wake up and see everything flash crashing
>Panic sell my stack at 3700
>Its back to 4250 10 minutes later

I don't have a job and crypto was supposed to be my income

i'm investing in some marihuanastocks. I don't even smoke it, I just want to gain money from degenerates.

A bit unethical tbqh

Someone was shilling PRL when it was at 5c and was too lazy to buy it.

I often pretend to be anti bitcoin cash because I want the price to be low and Veeky Forums to miss out

i buy at coinbase

they have 3.75% fees

i'm too stupid or lazy to find other alternatives

I'm too scared to put any more than £400 in crypto

just wanted to post pink wojaks with you lads

Kinda this. Unlike the internet no one knows wtf blockchain is supposed to be good for and everybody's just riding the wave.

>we all know it's just a giant ponzi scheme and we do not believe in the tech at all
no

Thats like several million today. You could have made it for yourself, your kids and your grandkids. What the fuck man?