What coins with actual use cases and products will go >1000x by eoy2018?

What coins with actual use cases and products will go >1000x by eoy2018?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sub for sure. Possibly BNTY. Maybe BAT.

KNIL

Raiblocks

Instant, Free transactions.
No bullshit.

Syscoin.

Webmarket release.
Rebranding.
Masternodes.
In wallet exchange via flipme and changelly.
With next update will be the most private coin.
This year going to the Canadian exchange as an IPO.
Will have an ICO platform integrated.

And much more.

If you don't buy this you are retarded :) it's under the radar and the most legit coin out there.

FUN

ChainLink. No joke.

But... You won't even know it's being used. The beauty of LINK.

CEFS will be the most valuable coin in crypto. Highest dividend earning profit share coin on the market. You would need to own $30,000 in Kucoins to earnwhat you would from half of one of these monthly. Owning one CEFS is literally owning a peice if Cryptopia.

This coin will not only go 1000x it will be worth $100k/each.

Sub @ 500b market cap?

Opus

OMG

right you are

I'm asking this because I have a thousand bucks in my high risk high reward category and want to buy 100 of 10 coins, and I'm not a fan of shitcoins. With 1000x on any one of those my goal of 100k will have been surpassed.

Yall are pointing me towards good projects, thank you.

>possibly BNTY
If BNTY goes 1000x I'll be set for life. I thought it was more like 10 bucks eoy?

LINK, maybe KNC

I feel like your right, but why?

omg has too big a market cap to go 1000x, will not happen. it will steadily increase and possibly 10x though

but what if it captures the NA market? ATM its mainly based in asia right?

yeah thats more realistic. OP is a dumbass anyways looking for 1000x coins. I could see BNTY at $10-20 eoy.

I think AppCoins (APPC) has the most realistic to be acutally used used case. I'm all in it for that reason. No one knows about it yet either, shits going to explode.

FUN, SpankChain will see adoption in 2018 too. Perhaps some enterprise supply chain blockchain usecase will be fulflilled as well.

Great project backed by a professional team. The company Omise already processes millions of transactions. Oh vitalik is an advisor also. Hitting $200 is being conservative.

I'm thinking 100x but still an amazing coin

in order to 1000x, just OMG would have to be worth twice as much as the entire crypto market combined is worth, right now.

Correction i thought it was 1000% not 1000x.

link por favor to invest in masternode and WTF is masternode also. and how does masternode make me a hundredaire?

whats the current supply? expensive as fuck already

FUN
OPUS
SC

PRL is pretty safe for a 10x from where it is, unironically LINK has maybe a 50x EOY

dotcoin, better than cefs

Yeah, OMG is definitely going to do 1000x OP, and be valued at $2 trillion.

Nice.

BMC is a likely one.

as of now monero is the only coin actually being used and solve the tax / privacy issue

It’s actually not expensive considering market cap is around 50m and the total circulating supply is ONLY 6300.

ZRX
/thread

if poet can be at 500m. we should be at the very least that much when we hit binance.

yeah but it was 0.1 a few days ago and i read you only earn like $100NZ per month per CEFS which is fucking peanuts on this market

Jump on guys, Digibyte wont stop until 900 sats this time!

XML

Want to buy any coins at all EOY? You must go through FairX which will use XML.

>that logo
>current year
this coin isn't going nowhere chum(p)

>xml
really doing this coin a favor by having people who don't even know what it's called shilling it

dunno about 1000x but Kyber is definitely going up huge this year. Already a 600M mcap though but I think we'll see 10-20B mcap before eoy so an easy 15-30x

Also unironically COSS if they make some good moves this year. Still cheap right now despite mooning (like every alt has recently), the fact that it has the dividend payouts means that if the exchange gains major traction the price could reach $20-50/per

FUN

new exchanges this week
you're welcome

No one has mentioned THE exchange coin of the future yet, which is strange because XML definitely belongs in this list.

ripple, tron

digital note maybe? unlikely

MOD

Currently mooning. Still low market cap, have actual product launching and announced a deal with a $5 bilion in yearly revenue logistics company in Switzerland. You pajeets missed this one

>no one said ETH yet

Problem with finding coins before they 1000x is that you got to buy them on a garbage shady exchange

$1mill per eth? Never.

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only 13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to grow as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients.

You're fucking welcome, Veeky Forums.

RAIblocks will soon be dead, the no-fees make it too vulnerable to spam attacks.

>literally everyone giving a different answer

If ever you need proof that 90% of people will lose everything in crypto this thread is it

absolute hysteria, every single person ITT is willing to put everything into a different coin in a system where there can ultimately only be one winner and its probably not even in development yet

If any of you think I am wrong I would like to hear it

>APPC
Nigger, $800m valuation? You serious?

That coin was LINK, and most people here have already missed that boat.

a privacy coin that works with visa

Not 1000x but RISE, ODN, and COSS will go at least 10x by EOY

Hobonickels

RLC, SKY

The only protection against double spending is a voting system

stay away

> 400 mil market
> rank 85 coin
> under the radar

idiot

>100x
No one knows for sure, thats kinda delusional to say something will go 1000x.
Biggest ROI:
>HST
Seriously, dont sleep on this. Already 1500% in few months

This XTML will go 15x by end of q1

ECA but shh faggot

dogshit wrapped in pseudo-code
real value less than a dollar probably
>stick with IOTA

>Solve tax issue
Elborate kind user

Long term coins are discussed in the Discord group, too.
discord gg/Z8P8VJp

>being this braindead
You realize enabling tax evasion isn't solving a problem right?