IndiaCoin partnership with ChainLink announced!

S U P E R P O W E R

source?

They seem to get on well together but deep down they are incompatible

2 0 3 0

>literally a pajeet coin

At this rate someone's better off creating an actual meme coin called Pajeet coin

>An actual Pajeet coin

>– Expanding the knowledge of this currency thru social media.

HAHAHAHAHAH

The only coin I can say will never go down the toilet

fuck off raj

Going all in on India coin bruddahs

POO

This has to be the new DOGE

Just bought 10 Designated Masterstreets myself

ralphie!!!!

IndiaCoin (POO)

India is the only country that got to know paper wallets before toilet paper.

Sorry but pak coin is better than you smelly hindu

Holdup. What if IOTA partnered with the Indian government to create "smart streets" where an automated system detects any unauthorized defecators and instructs them to leave the area and head to the designated shitting street?

yes?

Show me the way bruddas.

PoS - Proof of Shitting

>in this market Currycoin will probably still make 1000% gainz by the end of the month
I don't even care any more. I think even the retards that bought Bazinga are going to be in labos by Q2. Normie money just won't stop.

>Welcome to our India coin topic. We're happy to welcome you here and to give you some more information about the coin and purpose of the coin. As you probably already know is that the Indian economy is still growing and its the second most populous country worldwide with more than 1.2 billion people. Despite of that there is no real anonymous digital currency made for the Indians specifically. With the India coin we want to honor all the Indian people in India and elsewhere around the world.

Purpose of India coin

>India is a free and independent country since 1947. With this coin we want to support the free will of all Indian people. We can make this possible with an online currency as India coin. If you want to join us or support us, or when you're just here to give a helping hand. Than we're happy to have you here. We'll post our give away later this evening.

Wow its worth more than their real currency