ChainLink is dead

smartcontract.com/link

Their website went offline. Exit scam

this is a good thing you retard. Means the sites getting updated

try harder. you cant even call this fud, youre actually retarded for trying this

>Means the sites getting updated
There are ways to update without downtime

I bought link at 15 cents you fucking nigger. Your ugly whore of a mom could do better at fudding it, faggot.

Yeah, I bought at 15 cents as well... But this + them saying they're helping SWIFT build their own "SWIFT Smart Oracle" means SWIFT wont be using ChainLink. I'm selling when the site goes up and we have more information about SWIFT.

If they're nearing being able to release the initial code soon they're way ahead of the schedule I had in mind. That's p dope news actually.

>Yeah, I bought at 15 cents as well
No you didn't nigga stop lying

Fuck. I knew it

chainlink isn't an oracle your retard

Who else here creates LINK FUD only to shill it in the comments? It’s my favorite pass time aside from watching my LINKIES for 25%/week

Good thing the site isn't down. It's just a section of the site that is down, and currently being updated.

You are dumb and deserve to be poor. Sell all your LINK now.

>pass time

DAMN I KNEW IT WAS AN EXIT SCAM, FUCK

I hole-hardedly agree, but allow me to play doubles advocate here for a moment. For all intensive purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a diamond dozen, true virtues are a blessing in the skies. We often put our false morality on a petal stool like a bunch of pre-Madonnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granite. So I ask of you to mustard up all the strength you can because it is a doggy dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge ship on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw everything in but the kids Nsync, and even though you are having a feel day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sick sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blonde eye to these glaring floss in your rhetoric. I have zero taller ants when it comes to people sprouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around is all around, and when supply and command fails you will be the first to go. Marked my words, when you get down to brass stacks it doesn't take rocket appliances to get two birds stoned at once. It's clear who makes the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your prize and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through denial and error but I swear on my mother's mating name that when you put the petal to the medal you will pass with flying carpets like its a peach of cake.

Someone actually hacked smartcontracted.com to redirect to the Kraken homepage

>them saying they're helping SWIFT build their own "SWIFT Smart Oracle" means SWIFT wont be using ChainLink
ChainLink is an oracle network dummy. The platform. Literally what Ethereum is to ERC-20 tokens.

ITT linkies getting baited
morons

Finally the price singularity. The price will shrink to infinitely small amount

ChainLink IS an ERC20 token. A platform on top of a platform?

Yes. Same as Veeky Forums is on top of a webpage (Veeky Forums) on top of the Internet protocol. Do I need to dumb it down more for your little brain?

No, you're both idiots. ChainLink =/= LINK. LINK is an ERC-20 token, ChainLink is not.

Please do. Ethereum tokens are for kitty games and other pyramid scams, not for actual credible products. They also have only 2 people working on it and Sergey has probably already retired to Asia somewhere

AAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSBLASTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Chainlink = Link idiot.

ChainLink == LINK and it's an ERC-20 token. Stay delusional linkies

I'm not against LINK fud or anything, but I mean, come on... You need to start mixing it up a bit, you know, every time you drop the old '2 devs' or 'Sergey's backpacking in Asia' you just convince more anons to buy. Fud has to be somewhat convincing if you want it to work otherwise it has the opposite affect. Now kindly kill yourself.

No you fucking spastics, an oracle network is not an ERC-20 token is it?

whoa, didn't know rory had some black genes...

When are we getting ChainLink on Stellar? That would cut Mobius out completely.

the fact it's an ERC20 is the best part about link because it filters out a ton of biztards that don't understand how it works and just lump it in with other ERC20 shitcoins.

>tfw you realize the reason Sergey made it an erc20 token was to make it easier to FUD and keep the price low
fucking genius

>tfw you realize Links SIBOS presentation was actually held in a toilet

I bought LINK at 50 cents and this thread is lolly