What is it that holds the snake back?

what is it that holds the snake back?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/fairxio/status/950112788940115968
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whales on binance setting massive sell walls, keeping the price down so they can accumulate more

smart whales who know the value of FairX

You really don’t know, user?

Everything is a penis right now. Fuck life.

Xlm will be worth $100 EOY 2019

Unacceptable Behavior
Harassment includes:

Deliberate misgendering or use of ‘dead’ or rejected names (e.g., purposefully calling a trans* woman “he”)

>letting politics get in the way of making money
this is why you'll never make it

theres too many weak handed pussies , newbs, and poor people who hold this coin, and they sell at the first sign of a dip

the better question is, why is this shit coin so high at all. lmao

Physical contact and simulated physical contact (e.g., textual descriptions like “*hug*” or “*backrub*”) without consent and/or after a request to stop

kek

fucking pajeets

How the fuck do you predict 2 years in advance? Fuck off.

>supporting a SJW coin over literally hundreds of other mooning coins

*gives backrub*

this coin is totes the beginning of the end of the patriarchy~!

Newb here. Red pill me about sell walls.

he's a guru

maybe i need to dmor but i haven't seen any other coin with something as promising as fairx. It could be a ponzi scheme but it doesn't matter because i'll sell the news either way. got in at 24 cents

do queer faggots get upset if you just call them "it"

*hug*
*hug*
*hug*

>what is it that holds the snake back
The Stellar Community prioritizes marginalized people's safety over privileged people's comfort. Community leaders will not act on complaints regarding: 'Reverse'-isms, including 'reverse racism,' 'reverse sexism,' and 'cisphobia

This is what happens when the West turned to individualism and turned their backs on culture and tradition

Ugh, it has the Palestine necklace too and doesn’t even have a dog in that fight. So cringe.

don't care, i tripled my money

i don't consent to textual descriptions of physical contact. stop immediately. thank you.

At least spam something that is still in the guidelines you dumb faggot

Also that stuff was copy pasted from the "geek feminism wiki" years ago by a dumb intern who no longer works there. The fact that it was never found until now is alarming but I noticed it's particularly hard to find the page from the website.

Oh please. Fuck off with this shit.

It's a top 10 coin, #8 right now to be exact, what more do you expect from it? It seems at the right price to me, a little overvalued even.

FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX FAIRX

low volume tightening, whales silently accumulating, relax and hold and enjoy your future gainz.

checked. dubs can’t be wrong but your 88’s should fuck off back to pol.

There's nothing wrong with the original guidelines unless you are some kind of disgusting incel libertarian.

Absolutely disgusting that we haven't lined up libertarian on the wall yet. Bring back Stalin and Fidel from the dead we need them more now than ever

nice

>intern who no longer works there.
wrong.
>but I noticed it's particularly hard to find the page from the website.
>particularly hard
>didn't google "stellar community"
>one click
>particularly hard

They’ll make trump supporters rich,
Whatever

Sjw coin, go go

>there are people who think this is a shitcoin that won't moon all year

yeah seeing this /pol/ retards everywhere almost makes me feel sympathetic towards the commies. people who use pol memes as a substitute for political opinions need to be bullied relentlessly

see

*hug* now counts as physical harassment. lmao

>sympathetic towards the commies.

Die already

stellar was my first moon and i will be loyal forever to astrosnake and his magic spacebux

irrational? yes but good luck being rational in this market

>/pol/ retards

Are you suggesting that anyone who doesn't believe in unicorn genders, reverse racism, cisphobia is a /pol/ retard?

*hugs relentlessly without consent*

That page was there because nobody bothered to check it anyway. As soon as someone noticed it it got removed.

Stop with these retarded FUDs and remove your shitty walls already you fucking retard

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE

THE HUG GANG IS OUT OF CONTROL!

Now let’s talk about finances, you sucker poorfag

go back to ledit plz

the fuck you care so much about trans?! there s like twelve of them.

twitter.com/fairxio/status/950112788940115968
It's because Michael Dowling is a pussy and doesn't want to hype XLM/FairX for some reason. If he literally posted any information about FairX, the rocket would take off again.

Just gotta be patient with these bags I guess. They don't feel that heavy though, the Stellar team and it's partnerships are very promising. Just wish it could happen sooner obv. Wish I didn't go all in so I could put some money into some new, but riskier moons.

did you ever stop to consider that maybe it's so easy to find now because of how much people have started talking about it? I meant it was hard to navigate to from their front page. The intern thing was conjecture on my part but considering they said it was written two years ago it's unlikely they're still on the team.

At least Jewnance re-enabled withdrawals of XLM again. Most interest in XLM hinges on how FairX fares.