Hold or sell?

Got 100 SALT I've been holding since Nov. Tempted to sell with this spike. Any reason for me not to? 10 minutes until I sell.

Palm Beach updated their buy-up-to price from $10 to $20. Last time they updated it to $10 it increased to $13. At least wait a bit to maximize your profits, their recommendations always get met.

i have been hodling since 40k sats, will look into selling also at around +110k sats.

How to get into PBC?

sell

and never look back

if you want to park your money put it into ETH

This, the boomers at PBC have plenty of cash ready for their calls and are always met

>Sell spike
>Buy something else
>Sell spike of that something else
>Ride a Salt dip and buy back
>Sell when it goes down again

Sell and go all in on ZCL

Thank me later

if you're up from salt, sell that shit seriously.

you probably want to sell today, but not yet. I sold the first spike, it will spike again at least one more time today.

That's just what teeka alerts do.

HODL

All of mine are on the SALT lending platform and they won't send the confirmation email to withdraw! anyone else have this issue?

is this legit or fake?

Its real

Its just burning a holein your pocket isnt it. Sell it, BEFORE IT CRASHES AGAIN.

has any pbc shill ever caused so little price increase? i am getting really desperate here. only have 100 bought at 40k sats a month ago. the price went up to 120k and i was quite dissappointed seeing this going all the way back to 70k. that wasnt what i expected.

volume has already dried up

to add, it looks like the buy up to price will not be met like ever at this rate

I was in at 12 and 15. Got out at 13 in a month. I really cant bother to wait for a fucking 2x with the arbitrage bullshit while everything else moons

I've never seen a PBC price not met. The previous two for SALT went over the price and I expect this one to also. Whales are just taking their time and buying salt for $15 from retards that don't know about the PBC pick and think this is their "time to get out."

hold. This coin actually has a legitimate use to increase the volume and demand for this coin on top of the usual crypto speculation movements. It sells for $27 on salt website so this coin is just too good of a deal right now on exchanges until the price is about $27 which means people who use salt are going to use that well until it is dried out which means about $27 on exchanges. So hold.

I think this is intentional. What most do not understand is that their loans are NOT "taxable" events.

That means you can basically put collateral to take out a loan. Then you pay that loan with SALT. Priced at $27,50! And if you're smart like early adopters, you could've snatched them for $7, possibly even less.

And now you spend those SALT tokens to pay your loan (principal + interest) and you keep your USD you received AND you get collateral back. And no taxes paid.

Now, the question is...

why aren't you still invested in this???

We are moonin' roight now Charlie

FINALLY. I’ve been all in on salt for two weeks, finally some payoff.

>if you're smart like early adopters, you could've snatched them for $7, possibly even less.
In since $3.50

Hold it's going up to at least over 20 today

can confirm this is legit