Shill me low cap coins on cryptopia

Someone shill me some good tokens/coins with a low mcap on cryptopia. Only tokens with a working product or coins with fundamental new tech (aka not shitcoins like verge, bazinga, etc.)

Got 30k to invest

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/#markets
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

espers on yobit dear sirs

Put it all on linda if you feel like losing half of your money.

DNA

DNA, LUX and ELIX are my three Cryptopia picks for low caps.

LUX
privacy coin, low mcap low supply, first of a kind technology POS web wallet +++

XLC
>3m mcap
>new website and rebrand on the way

Relevant roadmap items seem to far away for me

Look into Mothership, it is dipping right now
(an upcoming exchange token, it should follow the trend of exchange tokens pumping - BnB Kucoin DOTcoin etc)

xspec, thank me later

DGB

both good

I add ELLA

DNA isn't low anymore since a few hours ago. It's a pretty good size now for such a niche concept.

Will look into it thanks

Not that low anymore and one of tens of privacy coins. What does it have to offer more ?

Don't. The supply will go from 800k to 60 million.

So where's the fundamental new tech ? Looks like a copycat shitcoin

True it went nuts the past 24 hours. I don't agree that it's a niche concept though. DNA testing is all the fucking rage right now and I only expect it to continue.

If you don't think that there isn't money in the buying and selling of genomic data you're nuts. It's going to be a HUGE industry.

Over time. They're also burning coins too. Next one will happen shortly.

Genetics is the most important field of science at the moment and China will be at the forefront of the genetic revolution

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant. Oh, and it isn't on Cryptopia.

You're fucking welcome, Veeky Forums.

MNE, CRAVE

UFR

I did my research and I'm throwing .2 btc on this one. Looks like a solid call. They have huge things supposedly coming by the end of Q1.

UFR.
No doubt on this

Buy as much HST as you can OP, its going to be the biggest gainer of 2018

WISH
BWK
LUX
and my favorite high risk high reward pick
BON

>FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

Holy shit thanks

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethbet/

working alpha. join the discord. 5M cap, 50M soon.

Thanks! Now if only fkn cryptopia would let me withdraw my gainz. Fukkin hell!

Check out LUX, BUL, UFR, SUMO

Electroneum.

everything pumped already, buy at your own risk

Checked out LUX, all their team members don't mention LUX on their linkedin pages. And their progress seems very slow compared to their huge team. Kind of weird, isn't it ?

800M is low mcap? lol

UFR. It is literally not even a choice. Get in as quick as you can. Every second wasted this coin goes up more

they start marketing campaign + wallet upgrade at jan 15
30 jan - whitepaper update
15 feb - segwit and smart contract activation
it's worth it to hodl this coin for at least 1 month

PRL bro, it has so much room to grow and has a finished product, super active dev team (last update on their github was 30 minutes ago). Already gaining traction and on KuCoin as well as Cryptopia

oyster.ws

I will most certainly not

Why not bro? They just want to drop their bags on you lol

No one's buying your bags.

yep it's a strong hold IMO

also check out

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/zoin/#markets

campuscoin

been going up and up and up since last week.

tiny mcap 10m.

easy x10