Friendly reminder to never cash out in the next 2 years. Just convert your shitcoins to bitcoin and unironically hold...

Friendly reminder to never cash out in the next 2 years. Just convert your shitcoins to bitcoin and unironically hold. Today confirms my suspicions: bitcoin will literally 200k+ within months.

Other urls found in this thread:

mtgox.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ETH will be 10k within the next 6 months

objectively correct.

What about today confirmed your suspicions?

Where do you buy your drugs? Can I purchase some?

this pic of rich always makes me feel safe, i trust you user

Trillion market cap is too much for something that be cripple by a browser game. 1.5k it is.

>Friendly reminder to never cash out in the next 2 years. Just convert your shitcoins to bitcoin and unironically hold. Today confirms my suspicions: bitcoin will literally 200k+ within months.
Don't do this
Hold alts
Btc is dead

Lightning network is starting to rollout.

>200k
That's only like 12-14x
That's only like 9x in half a year

Lmao at you people chasing small gains on huge marketcap coins that might never even come instead of putting your shekels into criminally undervalued platform/service tokens for good projects that you thoroughly researched.

>Lmao at you people chasing small gains on huge marketcap coins that might never even come instead of putting your shekels into criminally undervalued platform/service tokens for good projects that you thoroughly researched.

holding poe

Great, so now when people get to see how bad it is for themselves we can expect BTC to shit even harder than it did today. awesome.

goddamn people like you are destined to be poor.

What's bad about it? You think normies are gonna care about 'muh centralized hubs'?

Whats the safest platform for trading ?
Haaalp i saw some peopñe that got robbed

>That's only like 9x in half a year
I will gladly take a 9x if I can go back to not being constantly stressed out because I lost the safety that BTC gave me.

Fucking please let ETH be a coin where I can depend on it not taking a massive shit on me while I sleep at night. I want to go back to having a constant feeling of "Lol you dont have X in your portfolio! That's stupid!"

mtgox.com/

Seriusly

I think you are half right. You have a damn good point that normies wont care about centralized hubs. But then Ripple is better at that in every way.

On that same token

You make the argument that people will care about the technology then quickly claim nobody cares about the technology.

Pick one please. You cant claim LN will save BTC and that nobody cares about LN in the same argument.

People care about transaction speed and fees.

What gives Bitcoin its appeal is it's brand, notoriety, adoption and liquidity.

What holds it back is that it's a slow old expensive piece of shit.

>But then Ripple is better at that in every way.

ripple is distributed by a private company, BTC is not

>People care about transaction speed and fees.
>What gives Bitcoin its appeal is it's brand, notoriety, adoption and liquidity.
>What holds it back is that it's a slow old expensive piece of shit.

Mostly agreed.

> ripple is distributed by a private company, BTC is not

Blockstream though...

LN places BTC on exactly the same centralized footing as XRP. the only difference is that Ripple does it better while LN is far more annoying and complicated and ultimately will still involve large fees.

Ripple is just a better version of LN honestly. Slap a visa debit card on Ripple and plop it on coinbase and it it would basically be paypal 2.0 using an appreciating asset as currency.

No need to run these weird hubs either. I don't know, I feel like LN is just not going to matter very much.

>Today confirms my suspicions
Everything crashing confirms your suspicion? explain

>implying normies wouldn't prefer a private company handling things