Most comfy 10x hold for januari?

most comfy 10x hold for januari?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bibox-token/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bnty, drgn, eth

FUN

BNTY

Lamden, at least i sure as fuck hope so.

license denied

ENG

how about DBC?

This

this

ECA

It's crashed literally every exchange it's been on, and it's about to be added to several more.

DBC and DENT

BNTY

CND

MyWish

DBC. These guys know. Nobody's fucking selling this shit.

It predicted its own moon

UFR. This silly market will pump anything low market cap.

DBC

BIIIIIG noob here ! How do you easily buy some cryptocurrencies ?

BNTY

DENT, BAT, UFR, possibly COSS

HST

BNB and ICX are the comfiest january holds by far, but they're not 10x

I want to buy coins, is gate.io safe i saw it has lots of coins

License not even applied for yet you lying sack

VECHAIN
E
C
H
A
I
N

DENT looking promising, maybe not 10x tho. DBC maybe 5-6x.

already got a shitload of Ven im comfy af about it

FUN, ICX and CMT

50/50 DBC/BNTY

COLX

Bitboost.

seconding COSS

where can i buy TAU?

yes

Tau
Pfr
Vibe

I’m balls deep in BAT

But why

VEN\QSP XLM pick one

Obviously BIX not even listed on CMC yet.

LINK

Idex and ED

>BAT
>January

Maybe next year Tim.

This. Guarenteed at least 10x if not 50x

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bibox-token/

Quads tells you to go all in

eboost

BBT. New exchange, low market cap, product in beta testing for Q2 launch. Marketing about to gear. up. 10x easy.

>tfw name is Tim
>hold 0 BAT
Wew

Zcl

dbc

BAT will be $50 per coin next Jan brainlet.

Don't tell anyone but AION.

ICX, VEN and REQ

AdShares ADST

XRP

One thing about Payfair (PFR) is the potential to make money just by holding the coins! That's right, It's like you will be getting paid to make money.

While the exact numbers will be up to a community vote, currently you need $200 worth of tokens to form a trust node, and $250 for an escrow node.

And even though you can only buy Payfair (PFR) on Etherdelta it has still managed to have a great healthy grow in its first month.
The developers are already working on getting it listed on other normie friendly exchanges and that alone should bring us a nice bump in profits.

10x easy

This and TAU. PFR also. ICX and VEN if you're more into classic holds

Im about to dump 20k into this, should i?

icx
but x10 in a month is delusional unless you wan;t to gamble on icos or low mcap shitcoins

The symbol is a brain so go all in if ur smart

DBC, if you bought below 1k sats

Have a major position in all three

DRGN, easy. If TRON can be a 10 billion plagiarized whitepaper, DRGN (with 160+ projects waiting for launch) can hit the same market cap, or about $40/DRGN

feels comfy, got in a small amount way below 1000 sats and a larger amount right below 1000 sats. Brain gains

ALL TOO LATE!! HTML, XCXT, SHND! DYOR! You're welcome, love you all!

Wait, still accumulating

ICX
QASH

coss

delete this

I like BAT but you're fucking insane. It will not have a 75 billion market cap.

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

You're fucking welcome, Veeky Forums.

ELF

ColossusCoinXT

LINK
ZCL

my man

I’m sure they told the Wright brothers they were insane when they strapped wings to a fuselage and said they were going to fly.

Tron srs