Fuck a basic bitch lambo. Hop on the DENTwagon!

Fuck a basic bitch lambo. Hop on the DENTwagon!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-Pesa
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I fucked up, please take my bags

>I can't recognize a quality coin when I see one. I think I will stay poor.

I can promise you, you ain't gettin my bags. Come to the moon and get 'em, bruh.

USD dipping, dumping into DENT

Price projections?

Can I be whaleboy and you be shinobi this time?

But then who am I if you're me ?

DENTing hard.

CANT PREVENT THE DENT

whalebro faggot

2-3x end of this month. mark my words bb

5x by next week easy

source or are you just talking out of your ass?

wtf is Dent anyways, try and at least put half an asses effort in this.

Yea it's dirt cheap but show some stats

loving with causion

march is gonna be wild

basically you can sell mobile data for money with this coin. It's already been implemented in Africa.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/M-Pesa

This coin is already a working product and it's under .10 right now. Buy up.

trust in whalebro and make $$$, or hodl and make $$$ anyways.

>Hey bro, could I take your lambo out for a spin?
>Oh, sorry, no, I got in a minor fender bender the other day :(
>Shit dude, really? What'd you hit?
>Well there was a slight incline...

DENT is a normie friendly coin because you can open an app and show them how to send mobile data. It doesn't matter that the relationship of exchange-DENT to app-DENT is complicated. They just see the app and get excited.

No marketplace yet but there will be.

I don't know if DENT will ultimately succeed as a business / endeavor but I'm pretty confident it's going to continue increasing at least 2x.

Dent is cheap, might get it cus im just a poorfag
I really need it after todays fuckery
Imma buy some of your bags

The opportunity for free $$$ is on the table faggots. It's up to you whether you wanna eat.

You couldn't pay me enough for these bags. Once you're in space they're weightless.

Ok so here is some non pajeet tier shilling.
This coin is being ran by multiple execs from Finland with experience in the communications business. The point of the coin is to give the general public the ability to buy, sell, and earn (via ads) mobile data as a way to circumvent their phone companies and their price gouging.

So far they have an iOS app that is up and running for multiple services in multiple regions and the android app should be coming soon. Reference their pipeline for further milestones as I am lazy, but that is the next upcoming milestone.

Summary: This is a real coin, with a good dev team, realistic goals, and a vast market to sell to. Plus, it is under 10 cents.

thank you for restoring my faith in /biz bros

I'll buy 100USD worth. no joke.

I might sell my DENT only because of this blatant shilling. And I really do believe in the idea, but this shit gets me anxious.

Hodl strong my fellow DENTonites.

I'm already 1.2k in. I'll probably pick up another .3 eth.

Well you see what happened with BAZINGA, FUN, and Link right? Miss out on this if you wanna, but you won't like the green bars you'll wake up to.

/dentbro/ checking in. Been holding 10k coins for less than a week and already doubled investment. Get in on this while the market is in the red because we ain't coming down again boys.

>i-it will get pumped in the morning
>i-it will increase in value by the end of the month
>th-this time

It's an organized pump and pump. We genuinely believe there is upward potential here over the next year, and we expect that a sharp increase in the short term will capture the normie's attention, at which point they will take over, and everyone profits.. for a while.

Then we'll all need to decide for ourselves when we've made enough profit to sell..

Working product in the app store, no red flags with the team, active community, normie friendly. It seems like it's going up unless there's a full market correction.

SHILL WOO! I missed the last moons but ain't being left on this space journey

I unironically bought 100k.

>n-next year

>it seems like its going up
>goes down in value

I might be able to do more if it wasn't fucking taking years to transfer LTC into this shit.

exactly. It's only a matter of time now.

Buckle up user. We gonna eat this wall then its off to the moon.

ETH seems to be transferring quickly today. Took about 5 minutes.

Oh I see, you thought I meant that the coin would only accumulate in value, permanently for 12 months, with no correction despite a volatile market?

Sorry, I should have clarified.

The DENT > ETH sell wall is the most ridiculous wall I've seen. There is a reason the whales are trying to suppress the price. Get in now. Once the walls are gone, we are going to the moon.

What colour dentoghini u gunna buy boiz

This. We're chewing thru these walls today.

Black white and red with a fat dent decal on the hood.

thanks dentfriends I finally have some confidence to hold all my dent
After last night I really thought it was over yall better fucking pump this shit up

why this coin was only 42 sats on coinexchange? anyway i bought five million

1 trillion marketcap by 2019. BUY BUY BUY

Congrats on your dentacoin. You should also by some DENT.

oh my fucking god, how can i be this stupid? and i’m not going to sell my teethcoins at loss

FUCK

Dent going 10x get out of that scam coin and get into dent.

You're gonna sell that now and it'll moon tomorrow.

DENT to the moon really soon guys... last call

I hope so, broke fag here only bought 500, I put the rest into DBC .

Hopefully these two homies take me to NintendoSwitchLand

when are the whales pumping this shit? Who's in the know. Or was that the exit last night?

You will be holding those bags for a while.

WhaleBro is still in. As said before. This is a pump, not a PnD. They are just bringing attention. It is a good project, not a quick buck. Even when it moons, I'll continue holding much of mine.

organic pumping is still in progress, it's not a dump scheme, pumping only. due to the fact it's a viable product.

70k dent here. i was going to drop the ETH into this anyways yesterday, but after seeing the whalebro pump i set my gas to 60 to get it the fuck into DENT asap

ITT: People who got scammed last night by whalebro and are looking to dump their bags

Ask Whalebro to show you his trade history dumbass

jokes on you retard we're still in touch with whalebro

If we get any more giant sell walls "appear" after we are 10% up from ground I'm gonna assume it's our "whalebros" fucking us and arbitraging on the spread. Then blaming their sell wall dump on "weak hand plebs"

This cycles repeated like 3 times since start. Weak hands my ass.

price creeping up!! here we fucking go /dentards/

You should check the sell orders on the block dumbass they've been decreasing and the walls have been increasing more volume is being held then sold.

>i learned how to invest 2 weeks ago.

Buy Harvey Dent right now, or get left behind when the ROCKET FUCKING TAKES OFF

can i get an inv to the discord?