ICX - We're back above $10. Great things ahead!

Where muh ICX bros at? We're departing this star system soon, get aboard!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/948600744621441024
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck i love this coin

volume is going down. Its gonna dump a little bit. Waiting to get back on board, sold my bags like an idiot right before it took off. fml

Any predictions for end of Q2?

me2, i sold my bags when it was 8.5 USD and went to TNB, luckily this shit is mooning hard and after this week I am back in ICX, hopefully I wont miss the train, kinda bummer since I have been with this coin for months.

ANONS, neblio or ICON? both seems pretty hype and have big annoucement coming

I aint dropping these bags, believe me brother.

I bought at $2 and never sold but only bought half as much as I should have fuck me

LOL any time you people write shit like this the exact opposite happens, especially when it comes to this coin. Like clockwork.

This coin holds strong in a sea of red today. LOL

>mfw they STILL dont see that this is a $200 coin

LOL

ICX gangbanger reporting in

8000 ICX reporting in. Will I make it bros?

It dipped to 6400 like 9 hours ago. And that was from an ATH of 7200. Don’t think it will dip much lower than it is right now. Only up from here.

Nah man, they are waiting for the dip to $7 so they can buy in bro

LOL

Kek, $8 is the absolute bottom it could hit anymore.

Lambo is coming I can feel it
But really just trying to get a Tesla

$35-$40

50/50 ICX and ENG
Comfy my dudes.

Feels good to not be a retard. See you guys in Alpha Centauri

it hit $8 for like 3 minutes during today's bloodbath, now it's back to yesterday's level's
I absolutely love the stability of this coin

Same. Tesla and a nice house. Not a mansion, just a nice house.

Yep. It always hits rock bottom for a few minutes then goes right back up. More faith in ICX than any other coin I have.

I really should use those "doomsday moments" to reinforce my position in this coin, but i'm too scared of getting burned by ICX.

This isn't a coin you can day trade. The dips are much smaller than with other coins

Nice user. We will make it soon. Too hard to get a hold of model 3, settle for S is fine.

Solid and comfy user.
I'm looking to add to my ENG stack, any clue if and when there's going to be a dip?

I'm looking forward to my GT-R

>n. Will I make it
yes

Going forward Im debating using ICX in the same way many people use BTC and Ether as a safe haven to dump their shitcoin gains into.

How much you holding to achieve this scenario? Will 7.5k be enough this year I reckon?

ICX, ENG master race. What will you do with your profits?

Dumping into ICX saved me from losing all my gains during the Bitcoin fiasco earlier.

About the same 8.4k, been contemplating on adding more but opportunity cost of other moon mission. Should be sizable by end of year to cash out portion for a Tesla

I have 3.2k ICX and 40 ZCL. I'm hoping the BTCP fork treats me well enough to at least get to 5k ICX. Barring some extreme event, I'm confident this coin will do very well. I hope it's a great year for us all!

Ah Yh I swapped my xmr for 340 ZCL I just hope BTCP actually takes off, which I think it will as privacy is a big crypto buzzword

$1 million when?

lol
it will eclipse that within 4 weeks.

dump your stinky linkies for more req and you have the official chad portfolio

Recovering nicely

Nah. This is the holy trinity. All three are needed for lamboland.

Very nice user, I'm jealous.
Lamboland you go before summer

That's a hell of a nice ZCL stack senpai. Hard to say how BTCP will do. Could just end up like BTG. But I do think the privacy aspect and the Bitcoin name, if not immediately, will help it get to at least $1500 in the coming months. God knows what ZCL will hit pre-fork, I'm considering offloading up to 10 if the price reaches $800-$1k, just as a bit of fork fail insurance.

Anybody else got AION too? They usually mimic each other. Also waiting for WAN to come out.

the holy trinity

sucks that I missed the WAN ICO

Yeah, WAN is a buy too

Everyone aware of this?
twitter.com/helloiconworld/status/948600744621441024
Seems there will be another 400M coins after the mainnet launch which makes the total supply 800M

no

Nothing new here. It's my understanding that they are minting 400M ICX coins to exchange for the erc20 shittokens everyone is holding now. Anyone know if this is accurate?

It was on their white paper. They can’t release 400mil coins all at once. They’ll release them slowly over time. Little to no immediate effect on the price.

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

So it seems. I've read somewhere they can release 20% annually. Any idea if this is true?

By the way I'm not trying to spread FUD, I'm a bag holder myself and not selling anytime soon.

This guy gets it, buy Aion. We'll not shill Wan for now mate. I want it relatively cheap.

Yes, 20% spread out over the year. So probably around 6.5 million a month on average.

I swear it feels like this thing is going to explode any second now.

I’m patiently waiting. I’m sure that it will within 10 hours.

oh shit is it happening?

I hope it doesn't. I like the steady growth. Huge spikes cause huge dumps. I just want it to grow like this forever.

Even money skeleton is hungry for ICX!

$$$$$$ ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG ICON GANG $$$$$$

Spread this image far and wide, let the normies see it kek

AAAAAAAAAAAA SELL ITS CRASHING SELL SELL SELL SELL

keep it down, faggot, this is a /comfy/ thread

help me spread it , mah nig. we gonna make it !

>up 9.5% in 24 hours when everything else is red
>crashing
Literal nigger.

Its chinaman turn to wake up and dump their BTC

Should i jump in ICX?

Seems like its up 500% already, but looking solid. At least it moves, unlike fucking XLM

>Should i jump in ICX?
mainnet is not even released yet
check the roadmap
expansion to other korean universities and hospitals later this year

Bought in at 5 and 6 USD. Only have 254 icx rn. Debating on increasing my stack

Someone post the Icon Gang vocaroo

wait for next dip and fucking get in there

in what scenario does ICX get listed on major Korean exchanges and not 3x?

what dip

We are in the dip.

BTC gonna double bottom today my niggas

>bought in at 1300 sats
>sold at 2500

haha

ICX/VEN here. We are neighbors in comfyland.

Howdy neighbors, ICX/FUN reporting in.

comfy stack of 1400 GO GO GO

>sold my XRB for ICX during yesterday's moon
>bought literally ATH

Got myself a warm blanket of ICX/NEBL/ETH, feeling so damn comfy

ICX goes up when BTC drops. The last big BTC drop ICX went up like 60%.

New ATH within 9 hours. Stop worrying.

i hope so..
i also hope xrb doesn't moon without me since it's getting extremely bullish
these 2 are definitely my top coins for 2018

Relax dude. 20$ by EOM. Easy money to be honest...