Chainlinks headquarters in san francisco is a FUCKING nail salon...

Chainlinks headquarters in san francisco is a FUCKING nail salon.. is sergey working from the boiler room in the back or did they buy the whole building? please explain this shit to me

334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108

smartcontract.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
smartcontract.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's all a bif scam, Sergey never meant it to get this far

You know it's a scam KEK
it's only shilled on Veeky Forums by tons of shills.
Pajeets, Chinks, and Basement Dwellers

you fucker cant even read the numbers. its 344 not 334 you stupid fucking cunt

HAHAHAHAAHHA omfg this is even more shitty then tron lmao

HOLY FUUUCK.
IT'S THE CHINKS.

SELL SELL SELL!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NOT THIS TIME!
NOT THIS TIME!..

MONSTER EAT IMAGE!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

DEFEND THIS

Sergey's House of Manicures n' Big Macs
(crayon scribbled underneath the sign)
+ ChainLink World HQ

Sergey needs money for vodka , kaviar and hookers

Stfu and buy more

lmaoo

Just looked on google earth, the neail salon is 344 not 334. I don't see any 334, it goes from 340 to a sushi shop without a number to 322.

relax. I'm sure they chose this location to have minimum distance to the nearest mcdonelds in order too keep operation costs low.

Faggots they own the whole upstairs of the building. I live in SF and walk by there every fucking day. There’s a fucking corporate Wells Fargo above a gay strip club, this is a major city, not uncommon.

Oh shit, I work about 3 blocks away from there. Should I go check it out?

other side of the street it says office space at number 333 so I guess it's probably to do with that

>look at searched streetname: 334 Kearny Street.
>look at what user points at
>user points at 344 Kearny Street

user, start reading numbers the right way, that might help you at trading too.

worst FUD since new year.

The office is located in the back alley

show me 334 then cunt

that building doesn't have an upstairs

And before you retards start calling me a FUD'er im holding 70k LINK which is probably the most ITT. this is just a big red flag for me

can some anons in san fran check this out?

You need to buy EGAS and hold it long term, it has huge potential. 13M Max supply and it costs pennies right now. Great concept and active twitter. mooncoin material.
Take a look@ coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

It's inside here
don't let the shills get you

We got rekt dude. It was an ico scam. I have 1k link. Should Market selling soon...

There's a 7 story building across the street with a lobby address of 333

Use your god damn moran.

old meme

Maybe it's different in usa but in my country odds numbers and even numbers are never on the same side, so 334 would be on the over side.

I'd really appreciate it if some san fran anons could research into this and try and find some actual evidence of a physical headquarters. just suss it out. i wish i could myself it would be fun

Post your link address ITT, i'll save it and when i see you in another thread ill send you 100 links

Well...
Seems like a proper office to me true patricians make software while dipping in the nail business for that sweet crazy bitches money.

Yes

why would 334 be inside 333? 334 would be on the opposite side of the street

If you don't see Sergey in there we'll make sure he'll have it.

nice
painted 100k nails. thanks.

absolutely user.

Go in ask to see Sergey

Go there, first borrow a superzoom camera from a friend or buy a (minimum) x30 canon clipon smartphone lens. Set iso to 1600, lowest aperture and put that motherfucker on a tripod.

Poast resultz

This is actually better than Sergey's basement

Im gonna send him some pizzas
Kek

>334 would be on the over side
it's inside the building 333 you idiot the number is an office number inside 333 building

According to property shark, 334 Kearny St. is an office. 333 just contains multiple addresses

Yes

so its inside 333? some anons really need to check this shit out. if i was in the US i would be so keen to snoop it out and show the neighbors pictures of sergey to confirm he's been active in the area

4 bathrooms - checks out.
flush it

>Veeky Forums discovers sergey's office in SF
>literally analyzing the building floor by floor

never change

We did this a while ago but your point still stands kek

>its 344 not 334 you stupid fucking cunt

nope
smartcontract.com/
>We are located at:
334 Kearny Street
San Francisco, CA, 94108
334 Kearny Street

that's what Veeky Forums normally do, you moron. we're not a bunch of idiot who blindly trust on some empty minded chink who is only good at opening his fucking mouth.

Hello Veeky Forums :)

top kek im going to order so many pizzas to this address until we flush sergey out

So which meme are we going for here, nail salon or pajeet iphone fixer

Good, I'll be able to tell legendary tales to my normie friends and family that my investment into crypto that made me millions was run out of a fucking shitty nail salon

Can you explain to me why San Fran looks like New York. I assumed the last bastion of libertarianism and technology wouldn't look like shit.

I hope these crazy autists are not scaring Sergey away.
Wouldn't it be hilarious if these stinky linkies would actually be the reason why LINK got abandoned?

whichever is gayer and keeps the coin cheaper so i can accumulate more

It's a random address they picked to look legit. I've been scammed by chinks selling jackets online that used a random address in their contact info.

Your money is fucked if you don't sell.

>Veeky Forums uncovers sergeys plot to rig thousands of smartphones to host the main net

THIS CANT BE HAPPNEING

Well served by restaurants in the area. And an iPhone repair shop and a bus stop.

the fuds all coming together and it looks like chainlink is finally being exposed for the scam that it is

if this makes you nervous you have too much of your portfolio allocated in shitcoins like this.

It's older than your typical west coast city and was a fairly sleepy town until recently so you didn't have everything torn down.

not the nail salon, but close

>you will never suck off Sergey, then go for a nice nail waxing, and then go out and get some good organic ramen

fuck this shit

I lost

I just came from Google Maps. so much cute fucking females on here

Ever been to SF? There's a gook nail salon/laundromat in every building.

the thought has crossed my mind but basement-dwelling NEET money is still money.

sergey, m'lad? is that you?

>Female
Oh no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you misunderstood.

lol please man this gon' be good

>we're not a bunch of idiot who blindly trust on some empty minded chink who is only good at opening his fucking mouth.
lel explain the trx and omg shilling then

holy shit. this is history
please be real lmao
so is this confirmed or fud?

>There’s a fucking corporate Wells Fargo above a gay strip club, this is a major city, not uncommon.
Healthy young goy goes to bank, gets pumped with massive shot of AIDS, doesn't feel good and changes - JUDAISM. Many such cases!

Saul Goodman's first office was in a nail salon and he was best lawyer ever

it’s fiction you dumb stinkie

But this is fo real

The only people falling for the mindless hype shit are newfags.

>wouldn't look like shit.

last time I was there a junkie with a rotting hand who called himself the human GPS came up to me, told me his rotting hand was from a spider bite (it was from shooting heroin) and tapped it with a pen and it made a noise like wood. Went to NYC last summer it was nice. SF is hella ghetto, it's partially because Regan shut down mental institutions basically and all the crazy fucks roam free now. They set up in SF because of nice weather + free handouts. Now hella homeless people from the east coast / anywhere show up there for good drugs and nice weather. It's the shittiest expensive city.

Shut up.

just like LINK

the earthquake is coming though. it'll cleanse SF. i'm looking forward to the new version.

They're keeping office costs down. This is a good sign. They don't need a top floor office with dedicated chef and napping room.

>implying Sergei isn't teaching them Solidity development in his spare time to expand the LINK development team
>mfw when one of the most valuable technologies of the 21st century will be build by SF hobos

Just bought 100k

Op is such a dumb fucking nigger he didn’t notice the building number was wrong. Please kill your self

The link story becomes better and better. Bought 100K

>MONSTER EAT IMAGE!?
>FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
I'm laughing so hard.

KEKS amazing, please be real.

>hey guys this is common in the big city you know? we have banks on top of nail saloons, really common
lol this shill

this is a possibility I never considered user. You give them free heroin and meth, they code all day between screeching. shitting on haight sidewalks, and nodding off. Not a bad idea desu~
even my poor mexican friends call SF a ghetto nasty city it's funny

>keeping office costs down
Kek. This project just keeps getting more and more ridiculous