So TRON dipped pretty hard

So TRON dipped pretty hard
any chance it will go up significantly again or is it done?

It's been at .15 since the "announcement", what are you talking about?

yeah and it was much higher, briefly.

seems quite steady at 1k sats ...

i bought tron like three days ago and it's been a shitcoin ever since, sold it all earlier today like three hours ago can't risk losing more money
once tron starts going up again which i'm sure it will i'll buy back in then

TRX corrected just like everything does after a massive fucking moon. This triggered every pajeet in the known galaxy to FUD it in an attempt to drive the trend lower so they can accumulate. Tron just opened an office in San Francisco and will be announcing significant partnership ssoon. Rumor is the partnerships are with large publicly traded companies on NYSE & NASDAQ. TRX will recover to ATH and surpass it in the coming months. Just don't expect another major moon like we just had for a while.

tron is a total scam. or, maybe more like hyperambitious; the point is that it'll never materialize. if any of you read the fucking whitepaper you'd realize how retarded the project was, and how beyond retarded it is that it's valued at BILLIONS. if you looked at the github you'd know how essentially no work has been done. if you looked at the dev team you'd see they don't have the numbers or qualifications to create a new decentralized internet app-platform texting money buzzword blockchain. I'm honestly thinking about making an in-depth post about this garbage to bore it through all the thick skulls of everyone suckered into thinking tron was thought-out and doable

trx may have a few more good pushes (perhaps even ATH) due to the hype, bagholders, and cult of personality around justin. but it'll peter out eventually, don't get stuck with the bags

Why do you care?

>not understanding differences between different cultures

it's great knowing that there are people on Veeky Forums that have never left their hometown and travelled the world. Whitepaper seems retarded to you because you lack the aptitude to realize that it's a poor translation from Chinese. You're essentially asking a 6month start up company to produce a completely flawless translated whitepaper when they haven't established themselves in their home country yet. Read a textbook about communication or something.

The only cultural difference you should always remember about the Chinese is the outright concept of scam doesn't exist, if someone gets "scammed" its because the victim got outsmarted so its seen as something perfectly natural and normal instead of something morally wrong

the fact that you believe this about a population of 2 billion people shows how narrow minded you are.

>trx is a total scam
Pajeet detected. Digital asset distribution on the blockchain has insanely high potential. A $1B valuation is not even ridiculous.

all this hate against minorities needs to stop

fascinating how a good amount of people here love to shit on other races when they're part of the reason why this shit even makes money

whites hate people of minority

水能载舟, 亦能覆舟

It's the stupidity of those sub-humans that makes us all the money. You must be new to finance. We are here to exploit, not uplift, soyboy.

fuck off to tumblr you niggerkikes

Buy High, Sell Low.... good strat user

You might get a refund rally but it’s definitely done given that they have essentially no product so far

yo i invest my whole welfare check in this share what th fuck is goin on nigga

This is why the Chinese will be our Anarcho-Capitalist overlords some day

This coin is a headache I need out

You must be living up on a mountain sniffing High-Octane Gasoline to believe that shit