2-5x CAN Canya Coin Listed THIS MORNING ON KUCOIN

Buy under $5.00 - sell at $10.00. All kucoins that list initially dip then moon for about a week or two. Expect some dips here or there, and don't panic sell. Sell at 3-5x in about a week or so. It just listed this morning (7AM EST), so as more people catch up on this, and people start shilling, it will go up even faster. If you listened to my calls on SNOV, QLINK, DBC - they all went up 3-5x in the last 2 weeks. Yes, this isn't the best coin, but neither is SNOV LOL.

Circulating Supply
There are 100M tokens total. The vesting schedule for founders (20M tokens) is 12 months, so that 20M is out. 20M is kept for rewards, also not in circulating supply.

The vesting schedule for private sale (26M tokens) is 3-12 months, so that 26M is also out.

So that only leaves 34M tokens. I'm not sure how many were sold, but a lot of the early returns will depend on the circulating supply listed on CMC.

DBC has also seen ~8x gain on kucoin, with a ~3x gain from ico to initial list price on kucoin.

UTK has seen a ~6x gain since being listed on kucoin.

QLC has seen a 2.5x gain since being listed on kucoin. The circulating supply is still not listed on CMC.

Price Expectations
I think holders are in for a pretty good next few days. If we see a 34M circulating supply, and a start price of $2.60 per coin, that gives us an $88M marketcap.

While I'd be surprised to see a 10x gain, that would still put us in the ballpark of DENT, which is a similar play (i.e. mobile app backed by blockchain) with admittedly a very different market. This is an interesting play, as we'll see what decentralizing can do for an existing app.

The market they are targeting lends itself well to decentralization, and it is a large market. There don't seem to be any blockchain competitors right now. IMO, I would be looking at a $350M marketcap before considering selling anything, and will probably hold everything until we hit a $500M marketcap.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CanYaCoin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is $4.00 a good entry point? When do you think this will 2x, and 3x?

i made 4x on this coin today in 30 seconds
seconds after it was listed, it's price was 4x lower in CAN/ETH than in CAN/BTC
bought some here, sold some here, and boom

not interested anymore

bought some, thank you for the update.

kucoin is sperging out, can someone tell me the price movements of the last few hours since listing, cant view the chart

big sell walls at ~4.20-4.25, once those are down there is no resistance for a while

Buy now asap or let it dip more as ICO holders are dumping?

If there are major sell walls -> it's a good sign that this will go up in the next few hours or a day or so. I would buy at a dip. Remember this is easy $10.00 in a day or two.

After the initial 15 minutes, hovering between 20k and 30k satoshis. between 25k and 30k the past hour.

is kuckcoin messing up for you?

sat at 0.003818 ETH waiting till I can cash out 0.6

You see this green candle wick? That's where I sold. The very top. Easiest 5x of my life.

working okay for me

IM OUT
Sold for 0.6xxxx ETH

It's gonna go up to $10-15 but it'll fall a few times in the next few days. If you are patient and buy 'low' right now (below $5) you should be safe. Set a stop limit at -10% below where you bought.

The algo is simple folks - invest in new coin listings on kucoin. Guaranteed 2-10x in a week to 4 weeks.

Stock market doesn't even give 20% in a year.

>tfw bought at 21k sats this morn

comfy

good arbitrage opportunities when it hits a BTC or ETH wall also

can kuckcoin please stop being dogshit and let me buy this

WHERE MY CANYA KEKS AT?! WE GOING TO THE MOON BABYYYY

I sold my DBC for this hopefully it will 2x soon.

I'm really weary of doing that. It's been around 4 dollars all morning.

Not selling till at least 0.006 eth

WE ARE THE KENYAN MARINES AND WE AREN'T FUCKING SELLING!

you faggots realize this isnt a shitcoin right??

CANYA acquired A REAL COMPANY with 46,000 developers called BountySource.

THESE MOTHERFUCKERS HAVE A PRODUCT AND AN ECOSYSTEM .

This is going to moon you dickmeats

More info please.

sorry normies like buying coins that are under $1.

this guys is right tho lol

truth.

ive been watching it all morning like a cuck but I missed the little peak early.

plus my LTC hasnt freed up

=\

I had the chance to buy at 17000 sats by selling DBC but decided against in the end, just seemed too risky, and all the FUDers seemed quite articualte while the shills were talking like pajeets. Too bad you weren't here at the time OP, might have given me a little more confidence. I only have a few minutes to decide and on balance DBC has been getting a lot of positivity and hype and I got it very low, while this would have be a massive risk.

It might moon now, if it does,hope you all reap your rewards and lambos while I hodl DBC.

Guys get in - preFOMO. This and RPX are mooning.

>Guys get in

I would if Kucoin would actually load.

Get in before the big moon to $10

Kucoin is being loaded right now because of CANYA coin and RPX competition. If you can buy try buying before it hits $5-$5.0. Easy $10 in a day or 2. Expect some drops in price, but don't panic. ALl new coints on kucoin 2-5x in a week.

Can someone tell me why the top 3 people of the CanYa teams list associated with aviation?

Seriously check their LinkedIn

wow only been listed a few hours, this is going to 5x when the other side wakes up

AHHHHHH theres no way my BTC tx will go through in time to get a good position. Might have to wait patiently for a dip.

It's so fucking true tho.

KEK SOMEBODY IS HOLDING SHITBAGS BOUGHT FOR 10$
KYS FAG

Canya go a little faster?

You still have time before $5

Bought another 1k before this rockets

This shit already mooned retards. Stop getting tricked by shills.

If it's already being mentioned on Veeky Forums, its too fucking late to buy. End of story.

>i made 4x on this coin today in 30 seconds
>seconds after it was listed, it's price was 4x lower in CAN/ETH than in CAN/BTC
>bought some here, sold some here, and boom
>not interested anymore
I actually saw this and did not sell for BTC.
brb kms

This literally was listed today, you are showing a chart, of something else.

Feeling good, bought 10k this morning

HAHHAHA that isn't even the canya chart you fucking chud

Canya believe this guy.

Nice I bought some
Feel kind of bummed for not having ETH but this will probably randomly moon next week or something

BECAUSE WE ARE FLYING TO THE MOON, BABE

>Charts by TradingView
>Take two seconds to go to TradingView and find CAN
fuck off pajeet

this is not visible yet on tradingviews and the chart doesnt look like tihs. you are trying to fool somebody

What price is at I'm on mobile boys. Just got in last night pretty excited

31k satoshis or $4.66.

lol u fucker this is some fud right there

1.this is the first exchange it got listed on
2.it got listen less than 24 hours ago
3.that graph is some other coin I don't know which one but I bet someone could figure that one out for me

Do i sell Dent at a fucking loss? To get into this shitcoin

FUCKERS PROMISED A DENT MOON YESTERDAY FROM Mr WHALE? IT DIDNT MOON

anyways , pls respond

I predict the drop near 10$ to take profit, then rise. Are you risky enough to hodl CANs after this first drop? Do you expect at peak in a month, x3, x5, x10??

yes, do it. keep letting others think for you as well, you'll make it.

I just hope it blows up like all the other coins on Kucoin
Trust the chinks not the whales

Remember - all kucoin coins that are new listings go through a panic/fomo stage. Give this 5 days. It will be about $10-15 most likely. DYOR - look at every coin in the first week. You will see ICOs dump around $5-$6, then a nice climb up to $10.00.

Nobody knows wer all gambling just like you. Would you ask the person next to you at a slot machine if he thinks you're going to win?

Don't worry, I'm not a noob. No one dumps all their shares at 2x. The greatest mistakes happen when you leave a moon mission to early.

Yay already made more money than I lost on xrb. Kucoin is alright (mobile app soon pls)

there is but its in chinese

kek

Fuck it, poorfag here
Usually coins moon hard after kucoin but this one hasn't

Hopefully it does, throwing in my .8eth in
Let's go up to mars m8, or down to hell. Either way i'm in

Wise words. So what will be your signal to take profit?

i assume you read moonspeak

bro it hasn't even been a day have some patient
I'd give it a week
HowDoIReachTheseKids.jpg

i know bro, i'm talking about right out the gate
You usually see a steady climb up to the moon, followed by a nice healthy dip

But this one shat itself right out the gate for the most part

No I'm blind I ask my wife whats on the screen and then tell her what to type as a reply
That way I can still use the internet

I'm taking profits at $10 and I usually let ride to 0 or 10x. I don't like leaving my old plays behind

what the fuck is going on with cuckoin? Can't even login because it keeps shitting itself

reddit.com/r/CanYaCoin/

nice, hopefully those fags shill it and get involved

Always good to have friends.

We're in the pre-pump mode. FOMO building up. Asians are gonna buy this when they wake up. It's 4:20 AM right now (3:20 PM EST). When they wake up, we will hopefully see a nice general trend upwards.

WITH CHINKS YOU WIN

Hopefully this cunt dips to .0038 ETH
To pick up my buy order, cuz i aint in yet

Also not always, these chinks are tricky. I've seen them dump their own coin when they wake up at night.... but i expect a pump with this one.

Alright I sold qlink dbc and my drgn positions, and went all in. Let’s hope this doubles in a few days.

would not have sold the dbc...

No comprende %.

I’ll gobackto dbc after this 3-5x this week or two.

Good job m8, DBC is a Veeky Forums Meme now
Shilled way too hard here, i jumped that ship early. Wish i stayed longer but someone fudded me out hard.

ITS STARTING TO UPTREND WITH OUT ME
DIP you POS, swear to God i have the worst luck

is it too late now?

It's' about to hit $5. Hurry up guys get in before it goes to $10

The market they are targeting lends itself well to decentralization, and it is a large market. There don't seem to be any blockchain competitors right now. IMO, I would be looking at a $350M marketcap before considering selling anything, and will probably hold everything until we hit a $500M marketcap.

> I think holders are in for a pretty good next few days. If we see a 34M circulating supply, and a start price of $2.60 per coin, that gives us an $88M marketcap.

Alright so 350/88 = 3.977 * 2.6 = $10.34.

500/88 = 5.68 * 2.6 = $14.77. So this is an easy 2-3x moon mission.

Can somebody explain the 10$ fucking meme..... The telegram, reddit, here, discord.... The greatest FUD ive found against this coin is faggots like you with the 10$ meme.

hurry up and eat the whale so we can blast off

im saying buy before it gets to $10? Did I say it would stop there? what about my post is FUD? use the acronym right reddit retard

Why did I hear someone say the Chinese would drive the price up when they wake up? Was this listed after they went to sleep?

Yea it was listed around 11 PM China time.

Because when this coin announced this morning it was night time in Chinka around 11 PM. They most likely didn't see the coin. When they wake up this mornign (it's about 5 AM right now), the chinks will see the growth this coin has, and try to FOMO in sending this to the $350 million and $500 million market cap.

Looks like this is hitting $5 pretty soon!

Should you sell before as there should be a big sell wall?

Once we break through this is blasting off. Last chance at

I'm 50/50 DBC and BNTY right now. Both are looking good. Anyone recommend I ditch one and get in on this?

I soldmy dbc and Bnty positions as this has a chance to moon more easily .

I'm thinking ditch DBC over BNTY and put that 50% position into this. BNTY seems like it has a lot more growth room vs. DBC.

DBC is not looking too profitable considering it won't get a high marketcap since it's a targeted product for chinese businesses, it's not like they got all the banks trying to crush BTC like XRP fails to do.
No idea about BNTY

Just dip to 27k so i can buy more reeeeeeeeeee