Thought on this one?

thought on this one?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4R3UPGg3b18
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Easy x10.

Veeky Forums has heavy bags on this one.

VTR is superior in every way and has been in development since 2014 (So is literally not a complete scam like UFR is.)

VTR is about to launch the full torrenting wallet, has ZCash protocol for privacy, 2 FA etc. This is literally just a shitty ERC20 that does nothing and has an anonymous team.

that sounds pretty good desu, how come i've never heard of this coin before? Never seen it on Veeky Forums or ruudit

I think this has great potential because I believe the global file-sharing business definitely has more than $10mil market cap

VTR is a dead dude... No noise from that coin since what? 2016? like wtf

>tfw you're a bagholder and member of this shill group and you're still getting tired of seeing the endless pajeeting

Can you tell the boss to maybe dial it back a bit?

S C A M
C
A
M

Avoid, its pump and dump

The coin is at a all time high atm... Why would people have bags?

TELL ME ONE COIN WHICH ISNT ONE SOME PND AGENDA

At least this coin has a valuable product that would appreciate on its own merits

NAV
Will be long term

lmao are you the guy who tries to shittalk down litterally every post about this coin? how much of a crybaby do you have to be. Nobody knows what fucking group or discord you are talking about, send the / then if you know which one it is? I would love to see myself what the fucking hell you keep talking about all the time lmfao.

Fuck, I need muh 20 points bruh. I'm shilling more than I am trading by now.

This will hit an 80 million cap at least easily. You guys saying no are amateurs

Because its not pumped like a shillcoin. The dev just keeps his head down and works on the code and very rarely ever markets it.

Until you sell you're still a bagholder, friend. Runescape gold still on your account means nothing.

>At least this coin has a valuable product that would appreciate on its own merits
Yes it does, otherwise I wouldn't be holding them. That still doesn't mean winning awards for the best curry recipe and endlessly spamming the everloving shit out of the boards in order to maintain your shillpoints is in any way beneficial to sell the product.

What are you on about. A new wallet just came out and dev is active on twitter.

Is it Vaporware?

youtu.be/4R3UPGg3b18

Hahahaha nice Try mate but everyone here knows about your little group I was even a member 4 a day or so if you have to shill it all the time at least be honest about it

It's literally VAPEware because when UFR is done I will be sitting vaping all day instead of wagecucking

yea there is no demo or anything

almost got scamed by VTR last year by the same BS. Le wallet is coming a product is coming.

S H I T C O I N
H
I
T
C
O
I
N

I'm confused. RC3 is literally out. Why do you think it's already gone up 5x?

Dear all,

The third release candidate for vTorrent Core v0.8.2.1 (RC3) for Windows and Mac are ready for testing.

This release (v0.8.2.1) is mainly focus on improvement and usability of the client (UX/UI) which all will be carry over once/if our ZEC's based zero-knowledge fork is ready, superseded the current version which is mostly based on ShadowCash with our own improvements.

Windows
* shasum256
d4bc15a5093a0216af037b4539e695dd61e41c46a4f7bf9874b82a9e1314d6e7

* md5sum
02c4911db6d4e779f68f2c9270094a81

Mac
* shasum256
de87ba60bd0fb9123013e86aa495e419e619c0a2d65501ecba2325a0bc9c9c83

* md5sum
55052554fd30e8961dc7345123343155

Bug Fixes/ Improvements in RC3

+ Wallet management bug handling while client encrypted
+ Trading module -Bittrex API fixed
+ Complier/Build further optimization for security, stability and performance for both MacOS and Windows

- Feedback - Suggestion - Jeans D.
+ UX/UI - Clicking on wallet balance to copy total balance to send amount

- Feedback - Bug - Matt M.
+ Under Display, Rows Per Page is allowed to go negative, e.g. -5, which should be not allowed.
+ Message Notification text error
+ Toggle Icons

Test items should cover (v0.8.2.1)

• All basic wallet related features (Under Wallet Menu)
• Wallet Management features for HD wallet creation/import
• Chat related features (Focus on Private only for now as Group chat is being work on)
• Wallet encryption including 2FA
• In-Client Trading (Focus on most basic functions, advance features is still being work on)
• Overall stability of the wallet
• Crashes (Runtime error on Windows)

Please kindly feedback your suggestions or especially if you happen to find any bugs.

Thank you all for your kind support.

Regards,

vTorrent

Definitive scam, developers hold 50% of total coins.

easy 10x

Easy 10x. Alpha release is coming in a month or 2

THERE ARE STILL NO TORRENTS AVAILABLE FOR V TORRENT

Upfiring will have torrents next month starting with pdf and docs in the alpha and in the final version videos ect..

Tinder is for thots.

Easy 10x. Beats the fuck out of v(irgin) Torrent.

>pdf and docs

xD Fucking hilarious scam. Torrenting is already in VTR RC4

Check out the UFR marketcap, OP. There is so much room for growth. I bought ETHlend back in November when it was at a similar marketcap. I just paid off my student loans with the money I made.

Easy as fuck 10-50x. I'm trying to accumulate still so don't be a faggot