SO MANY COINS

THERE'S TOO MUCH SHIT WITH MOON POTENTIAL WHAT THE FUCK DO I BUY STOP SHILLING, I HAVE LIKE 20 COINS IN MIND AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BUY REEEEEEEEEE

split your money and buy all

List the 20 and I'll tell you the best ones and legit opinions on the ones I know.

huge pump happening tomorrow at 3:00 pm est
80,000+ members, 60-210% gains guaranteed
discord gg/GX2gNaX

Roll D20 faggot.

Not the best strategy but definitely a safe one. If you're not smart enough to pick the winners then just pick a lot, you'll make it a little.

I don't care, I have more money than ever before in my life.

BBT all in. Don't check ur computer until the end of January. Welcome to the six figure club.

>every buy is green
>gainz overwhelming
>still going crazy worrying about which gainz are gaining gainz more gainfully

>BBT
Big black traps?

I feel like its best to just walk away from biz and just do ur own research on some coins.. browse reddit, bitcointalk, telegrams etc n check out some yt vids then decided which 2-3 coins interested u the most n invest in those.

Ok you say you don't care
can i ask you will you keep buying ?

Literally the worst advice.
Choose one you're confidant in, and buy 100% that

>pick a coin
>it goes up 2% in an hour
>the other coin you were looking to buy goes up 20%

my sides

Yes, but you're not a troll.

Choose the one with the most broad potential market, the flattest looking daily chart, lowest marketcap and the most hype that you can find on biz, plebbit, twatter. All in and wait for it to moon, ignore other coins while you're waiting. That's literally all you have to do.

Yes, that's the ideal. My problem is that people usually shill things when they are already mooning. Very hard to find an undervalued gem.
And then you have the countless shills of incredible bad shitcoins which will probably never moon.

BitBoost. fleaBay killer. Market cap only 13mil. Easy 10x short term. Get balls deep.