Influx of Newbies

Just today alone I've seen a huge uptick in EXTREME newbies come on here, asking about exchanges, about how one BUYS BITCOIN, etc, etc.
Where did you all come from? One place?
WHO SENT YOU?

@6111293 idk. Where did you come from, NEWFAG?! LMAO

LE ULTIMATE TRAWLLLLLL XD

Just got my Fortune Magazine. It said

HOW HIGH WILL BITCOIN GO

on the cover. So I'm really excited to figure out how to buy it

Even worse, people are helping the newfags

Facebook crypto pages is getting normal fags in this shit. It's pissing me the fuck off because I honestly just wanted this to be a super secret club for social autists like me.

Too many quasi normies leaked their gains to family/chad brothers and now we're fucked.

hey normies use my ref link on kucoin. just add it to the end of the site after the last "/"
1xPhw

Yeah, the influx of normies is unbearable, 6 months ago this place was comfy AF.

I hope the market crashes soon and all those newfaggots get BTFO.

le reddit armie is here XD

this. one faggot normie I know told his family about ripple and got his entire family to invest in it. i really hope ripple crumbles. fuck!

we need to go deeper. any torchans have a good crypto board?

More people = more money, idiot

Do you want a super secret autist club or do you want to make more money?

I want the super secret autist club desu. I want all normies to be poor late adopters who buy LINK for $4k

tell them to go to /pol/ for expert advice

LUL "@6111293" GTFO FAGGOT

does not even no how to reply correctly

Always help them buy and show them where to go to trade, but stop there.

ASS SAS SSA

newfag spotted. lurk moar.

I don't want normies exploiting crypto and getting rich you dumb fucking retarded nigger. I want them to rot in their 9/5 while I'm sipping on a cocktail while my dick is getting sucked on by a thick Latina milf in a Las Vegas hotel.

Newfag here. Basically came to read more about cryptocurrencies other than the mainstream ones (Shitcoin). Also, wanted to get a better understanding of Ethereum

Buy Bazingacoin.

Idk about torchans but dubblechans biz is dead

Don't help these fags they'll either figure shit out or gtfo

Why do you think this is bad? They're great for holding bags and helping to pump the market up.

Just be careful and plan your exit accordingly. We are closing in on peak normie fever over the next couple of months.

im an r9k immigrant looking for ways to make a living. probably biz himself brought me here by shilling crypto on there.

This is a good thing for us retard. The more money in the market the more money we make no matter what

this
we need the dumb money to make us rich

are you me?

dont worry buddy boyo, by definition normies don't get rich
if they're here that means that it's ogre.
at most they will be able to pad their retirement a bit, but the days of 5k to 5mil are done.

but this is dumb people that cause bubble burst.. They sell like crazy at the first correction.

>He doesn't lure them into buying TRX and convincing them that Justin Sun being a scam artist is just baseless FUD, so that they ride it all the way to the bottom

Step it up.

The real newfag

Do you really think normies can even figure out “catalog view”. No, they come here for 5 seconds, maybe ask a bullshit question and then leave. They can’t heart or like anything or even upvote. They don’t want to be here. Plus, normies can’t handle being called a faggot nigger cuck 15 times in one thread.

Can't these faggots go flood reddit or someshit

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh I'm already surrounded by kaffirs in my country now this

See Just point them towards whatever makes them lose money. Go into TRX threads and convince them to hold.

nice scarcity mentality

Hello there friends! "New-fag" here, hehe, just getting into the crypto-sphere. I've downloaded my "blockfolio" and have $10 ready to put into either Bitcoin or Etherium. Which one will give me best profits in a week? Thanks!

nice b9 m10 I r11 12/13

I do not know what @ID: yXsg+1E0 is talking about

There is a very simple, tried and tested solution to this problem.

post loli and /pol/-tier content to scare them away

Better at removing oldfags than newfags these days thqfwyahs

newbie pajeet here. You guys are awesome.

The reality of the situation is that if you weren't posting here since the board wasn't even about crypto then you're a newfag as well.

y u ask dis bastard son betch sends bobs and vagene

we need their money to get rich brainlet

>tfw some newfag probably bought into Bazingacoin

Give confido a go. Volume just picked up but there is still time to get in.

You're a newfag if you don't know that Veeky Forums was created as a containment board because of all the crypto threads cropping up on /g/

I'm so new I don't even know how to buy crypto.

I came from /v/ for the funny wojak memes

I've lurked on here for years, but only able to commit to crypto now.
My biggest questions relate to anonymizing my fiat to crypto purchases to minimize tax exposure.

To those of you fellow oldfags: This is what it felt like in the mid-90s, when Normies started bringing themselves unto the Internet. I'll never forget the feeling of shock and despair when I first saw a dot.com address on an advertisement.

And here we are now. It's the 90's all over again.

it was a conspiracy to keep /g/ poor

>What can I buy for $1.43.
a noose

BIMMMMCOMMMV

I came from ethtrader subreddit I usually lurk on /tv/ and /pol/ didnt even care for Veeky Forums until the constant shilling for link on reddit.....if you wanna blame someone blame them

No it wasn’t dumbass, I was here before all the crypto posts

This

STOP RUINING MY INTERNET BUX NORMANS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

From /pol/ for the same reason.
Now I have more money than I can use in 2 lifes.
Thanks Veeky Forums

reminder

I remember bruh

Never thought we'd get another 90s.

No mate, everyone is always saying that the normies are here, they're not.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
..... *inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

where they're from isnt important
it is now our duty to rob them blind and send them back crying to stacy

>thick Latina milf
>le 56% is true
jesus christ senpai please dream a bit higher

please be sure to help fund the upcoming race war

Try "faggot cuck nigger". I find that it flows off the tongue better.

Look everyone! That's what you call a brainlet.

Honestly you're right, time to shill some shit coins to make them loose after all they are following blindy like the dumbfuck sheep that they are that they won't even bother to research shit

You really don't even have to have been here that long to realize Veeky Forums was eerily similar to it's current state just this past summer's bull run, new fags showing up asking how to turn their $10 bucks into millions, people asking if it's really this easy and contemplating quitting their jobs. Really just replace the current popularity of high supply/low market cap coins with ICOs and we're pretty close. This shit will stop when the bear market comes around again. I for one am excited for all our newfriends to get absolutely BTFO because they thought it would just keep going up.

Seriously, just browse through Veeky Forums from this past summer: yuki.la/biz/page/16433

fuck off

this

Word of mouth from a close friend, help I think I did a good

STOP LINKING Veeky Forums ON EVERY TELEGRAM AND DISCORD OF EVERY COIN
I'VE SEEN IT TOO MANY TIMES

Veeky Forums used to have interesting, varied discussions before mid 2017 when people making gains just couldnt shut the fuck up, plus the news reporting about bitcoin.

now this board is 50% pajeet, 25% "how do i turn 10 into a million by next week", 24% shills who cant read whitepapers

the 1% is going to leave this place and you will all be left starving for knowledge of this market

I've been a /b/ro for a while tho as if that means anything

Yeah, that's about when it started going down hill. Even then though there was still some good information and anons making good picks, but now that's pretty rare. It's just the same fucking coins getting shilled over and over again now.

While I'm thinking about it, anyone know whatever happened to anime chan? Actually made some money of his picks. I'm assuming he either got tired of all the shitposts or lost all his money and suicided.

Economy 101
When dumb money flows into market, oldfag hodlers get rich by dropping their bags at noobs.
Fegget

Economy 101
When dumb money flows into market, oldfag hodlers get rich by dropping their bags at noobs.
Fegget

Back to le plebbit it goes

r/the_donald ;))) We are getting rich off these normie degenerates topkek!

Lmao diversifying under 1000, FUCKKKK hahAHAHA

Localbitcoins