Kucoin daily exchange volume has increased from $250,000,000 yesterday to $300,000,000 today

Kucoin daily exchange volume has increased from $250,000,000 yesterday to $300,000,000 today.

Kucoin's price has dropped 13% from this time today (because of everyone crashing). This is the biggest buying opportunity you will ever see.

If you havn't signed up, code is E5SipH

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Anyone who actuslly sold KCS yesterday is an actual retard. Price should be correlated with exchange volume, which has gone up - not down.

Help a poorfag out

7RvKdr

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB!

it dropped because it's overpriced as fuck, it was valued higher than BNB which is the actual #1 exchange. The market has basically priced in Kucoin being the best exchange and it's very risky to buy into that.

1b3PN

God bless all yall, we're gonna make it friends

>comparing a coin that only lowers trading fees (BNB) with a coin that both lowers trading fees AND provides you a daily dividend (KCS)
>being this dumb

222QM
use mine for passive gains brainlets

28Ne1
28Ne1
28Ne1

How many coins are needed to get dividend payout?

if you use mine then you auto get 10 dollars swear. i trade 10k a day.

1xPhw

You realize that current price already assumes that Kucoin volume grows 30x?

Binance burns BNB making it directly tied to exchange volume. It's effectively not that different from KCS, just a different angle of betting on exchange volume.

you dont get gains from being referred by someone who has a ton of referrals

use mine because im not trying to scam you with bullshit and have 0

1H744

Whale here join us!

1JQag

Nope.
Current price will give you a 7% annual dividend. If volume doubles that will go to 14% annual dividend, which is insane. Price will double to correct for that.

KCS price has always been such that the dividend will remain between 5-7%.

Prepare for the Kuckening come April. Instant slash to 15%. Only people that will still benefit are those that got in 3 months ago.

Use mine if you want to be cool 7H8ve4

If I get enough people, I will make season 4 happen

28Hc3

One

>mfw buying something overvalued 20x as much as the one true dividend coins that are 50% for eternity held in DAO instead of buying Kuckcoin that will decrease to 15% soon

COSS

Priced in

Dividends will drop to 15%. Current price should not be affected that much even though dividens are 90% right now.

Yeah, that was the price dip earlier, right? Moon mission now good sir.

oh oh oh use this 1ccgf

It's always been priced in because it's been known information from the start.
t. Bought in at $3

27MxQ

Use mine to sign up for kucoin: E3upQA. If you use this ref, I’ll send you 1 XRB. Only for the next 4 referrals!

as they do more volume we get less % but more overall gains? who cares sounds like they earned it

unless im not understanding it...

being this new.

cryptodealer.io/blogs/news/new-exchange-kucoin

28d2g

please Veeky Forums... still 0 referrals, someone help me out...

I'm saying that anyone who didn't get in 3 months ago isn't going to make jack shit. People are getting lured in by people like OP who claim 50%, ignoring the fact that it's about the be slashed by 3/5. Meanwhile the newcomers only feed the whales.

It's a ponzi on top of a ponzi. It's ponzi-ception.

They're going to be burning tokens, their volume is increasing, and it will go down slowly from 50 percent to 15, not all at once. As normies come in and crpyto grows, this cut won't be an issue in the long run.

It will when coss upgrades and announces fiat gateway and kucoin (which is only popular due to newly listed moon missions) gets overran by a real exchange that doesn't participate in SECURITIES

>getting in on the biggest scam since tron

Yes everyone will stop using an exchange just because another exchange opens up. Don't be retarded, all they need is a tiny slice of trading volume to be profitable.

The point is what they're doing now is working and will continue to work. Hence why they are growing so damn much.

I have taken to doing most of my trading on Kucoin and have been making bank so if you want a piece here's my ref: 2574K

Never claimed that, but FIAT pairing will absolutely demolish kucoin for the majority of people
Not to mention a much better exchange (kucoin is pretty shit atm, lying to yourself as a bagholder if you disagree)

Enjoy your shitty ass security dividends that drop to 15% while coss has permanent 50% + fiat gateway profit sharing

What the fuck are you talking about? It's common knowledge that it's going to decrease to 15%. Guess what? 15% of 6 billion is still a fuckload more than 50% of 250 million.

as if I give a shit. I make $1500 a week (still averaging 30% increase weekly) just from KuckCoin referrals. Stay fucking poor.

1xQJ3

Use this or stay poor

Obviously you're invested in COSS with the heavy shilling. Right now they're the 92nd biggest exchange...you still have a long way to go but good luck to you.

Kucoin will still easily be a top 10 exchange, maybe Coss will rise up and be up there with it.

>SECURITIES
you mean that asset class that most people are interested to trade? you realize the world is bigger than America, right? normies didn't give much of a shit about bitcoin until they realized that there was free fork money (DiViDeNdSZ)

I just looked at COSS for the first time

absolute shit landing page. They are trying to do too much. Reminds me of craptopia. We just want to buy coins

and their exchange UI is absolute shit tier. Kucoin has the best UI in crypto right now.

1csQQ

PASSIVE income over time. 50% of trading fees redistributed right now; will lower to 15% but can still set you up for life, assuming crypto and kucoin stays

1csQQ

semi whale here (3m) use my ref code and let me help u

50% of 5 billion is way more than 15% of 5 billion, though.
You think kuckoin can compete with a FIAT gateway?
Good luck

>most people
>countries will ban it left and right
good luck

>his police state is so strict that he assumes it must be just as bad for everyone else
you need to travel more bro

>thinks an exchange banning an entire country won't massively diminish the volume of said exchange
>thinks korea, china, etc aren't also very heavily against securities and moving towards heavy crypto regulations

Sure, why not. Very few of the top exchanges are fiat gateways. Coinbase/GDAX is barely in the top 10.

why would KuCoin have to appease the IRS? you fucking brainlet

maybe because of this you fucking dullard
alexa stats for kucoin.com
get fucked, good luck with your security exchange "shares"

I make big trades daily

26Hbv

Thank me later

Mod is a security too but is traded on both Coss and KuCoin, you have no idea what you're talking about.

yeah? is the US government going to shutdown a Chinese exchange because their citizens willingly access it?

I'm talking about teh dividends coin you retard
Coss (DAO in a smart contract)
Kucoin (Security)

You dumb as a brick son

Uh, no, they'll ban US residents from using it, though. Do you have any political awareness?

Your FUD is getting a little desperate. The United States isn't going to single out Kucoin and ban it. Just stop.

7HKdwr

It would be much appreciated, but you don't have to

Is there an actual mobile app for kucoin?

Are you really this dense?
The US can't even ban a website, what the fuck are you implying?
Do you really have such low comprehension you think I meant the US would ban an entire exchange?
Jesus christ

266tx

and more than half those users will just use a VPN.
You think KuCoin is going to eliminate the one thing that has given their exchange growth a hint of success just to retain 15% of their userbase?

That's applying Kucoin will still be relevant once Binance/Kraken/... reopens their registrations.
Volume of Kucoin only increases because it's one of the only exchanges available atm.

Yep, when the chinese government tightens regulations they will

Oh wait, no, Chinese government never regulates cryptos
>China bans bitcoin mining

KuCoin volume went from 25m to 180m in one week before Binance had closed registrations. It's a superior exchange. Deal with it

It's much shittier, it's just cheaper to list moon missions on.

You kucks are delusional af

Are you really this dense? Obviously I was talking about the USA banning it for their citizens. They're not going to do that. Stop ignoring my point to continue your idiotic FUD.

Meanwhile you were shilling COSS earlier...the shittiest they come.

I have some KCS.
Thinking about seeling, tho.

>better UI
>frequent token listings
>god tier referral program
>less bots

In what way is binance better?

>Failed to apply a new address

i dont understand this referral shit. so if you sign up using some referral code it benefits you?

i didnt know that shit i just signed up. so im fucked because i didnt accept someones shill?

No, they're trying to dupe people into using their code. You get absolutely NOTHING from using someone else's referral code.
Granted using one and not using one has no effect on you personally, just if you're feeling generous enough to help out a fellow Veeky Forumsnessman it's something you could do.
For anyone feeling generous: 24K46

You obviously don't know shit.
What is Hong Kong?
What is Macau?
>back2redditw/raibags