>He knows what his coin does

All memeing aside, we can all admit nobody even knows what any of these coins do, right? And that even if they do something, nobody has ever used them for that purpose, right?

UnIronically this

Literally a bigger bubble than tulips

I know what link does, and that's why im going to be filthy rich in 1 year, unlike people who think crypto is all a big meme like the OP.

I could tell you what each of my coins do..
Maybe you guys are just retarded?

I unironically only use ETH and BCH to buy more shitcoins.
Have 80 grand in my portfolio right now and no clue what most of those shitcoins are even supposed to do.

buy for money
sell for money

ez

This. I think there's a lot of dumb fucks here that just follow the herd lmao.

this.

/thread

I'm about to hit six figures and I don't know what a blockchain is.

People say that REQ and Ripple are going to replace paypal and money transfers or something and I have no idea how this is going to happen (or why their way is superior).

Centralised, Decentralised, Oracle problem, Wraith protocol, etc... are just buzzwords that mean absolutely nothing to me.

I just invest in the coins with the best memes and the ones on the Normie radar and that seems to make me money.

but neither ripple nor req has any memes

Enjoy losing it all when the crashening comes and you own a bunch of useless meme coins.

Buy coins that server a utility to a network.
LINK
BIX
KCS
ETH
ENJ

Or just buy some Confido and kys.

NO NO YOU DON'T GET IT OP
[insert coin here] is going to be REVOLUTIONARY

[insert coin here] is [BUZZWORD] and has [MORE MEANINGLESS BUZZWORD] not to mention it can [MEANINGLESS FEATURE]. It is going to dominate the [INDUSTRY NAME]
You are just a idiot that doesn't understand that [insert coin here] is going to be [if currently under $1 say 1$, if price is above $1 say $100] in a YEAR. And I will be driving my lambo laughing at you.

Just like how DGB is the FASTEST crypto coin with MASSIVE SCALABILITY and MADE FOR GAMERS, only idiots didn't realize it would be 25 cents by September and $1 by EOY 2017. Which totally happened by the way.

I am just following your lead. You fucks better know what you are shilling me into

> but neither ripple nor req has any memes

Normie Radar

> muh utility

1. This whole market is built on hype.
2. I am invested in some of those. Because of the memes

normies have already gotten bored and forgotten about xrp

>stay poor.

>dae read this obscure historical meme that I saw on the front page
>le Plebbit intellectual
>*sips fedora*

Looking back, the cryptofad was the biggest joke of the last decade. There's a reason this shit wasn't invented earlier it's totally useless.

This. Buy low sell high. In the end everything else is irrelevant.

i just buy these coin's shares based on their logo

well number 1
it solves the oracle problem
and 2.
it is the future of muneys.
check mate

Kin is for kik messenger micro transaction

Stellar is for uh payments?

Icx is uh also for payments?

Xrp probably payments

Doge is for good boys

go on then.. literally give three coins, tell us what they do and then tell us their current real world use? cheers lmao

They.. make me money? That’s why there there isn’t it? Don’t tell me they.. actually do stuff? Serve a purpose? Have I been wrong this whole time?

What coins? I'm just clicking shit and watching lines wiggle and the internet says I'm rich. Who am I to argue?

I don't, and this makes me feel disgusted sometimes, for making so much money.

Am I a brainlet for being unironically mad reading this thread?

What are you mad about?

It might just be nu biz

There are plenty of coins with purpose. It might be overvalued but to just gamble because other people do it is retarded.

monero: buying roids
litecoin: buying roids
bitcoin: investing in crypto for roid money as its actually to shitty to send

check m8

I know that it allows me to trade rarepepes on the blockchain.

It's a meme you dip. At least half the people posting here have researched their holdings and understand the tech behind it, and the other half will give us all their money before 2019. Well, I hope it's at least half.

I'd agree with you, if not for this one chad investment.

>tulips
What's the symbol for that, user?

Sticky this

Tfw i act like a crypto expert but i have never read a white paper. I dont even know what smart contracts are

TRX

I don't think anyone knows what a smart contract is

Good memes? Decent idea? Doesn't look like a complete scam? Buzzword potential?
I jump in.
Ride the waves, 2x-????x my money
Pump back into ETH.
Retired soon.

I still have a hard time believing any of this shit will be adopted by the world on a major scale.

Almost all of those coins will be gone in a few years.

I only buy/hold coins that have a direct use or value gain. Right now 80% of my portfolio is COSS and Kucoin for that reason (provide actual dividends).

Where do the dividends come from? Is it a pyramid scheme like Enron and Social Security?

unironically this

What is a coin?

can someone explain

no one knows

>I only buy/hold coins that have a direct use or value gain

This is why my portfolio is 50% PEPECASH. One of the only coins with an actual real life use.

Also massively deflationary due to the coin burn every time a pepe is submitted.

OP, I think you will find that times are changing and investing in tech will get you rich in 2018

Nope. All on the level. A percent of the fees collected by the exchange are distributed to the coin holders. Both of the ones I listed return 50% of the fees to the coin holders based on the proportion of coins held. Kucoin is going to adjust down to 15% so COSS will probably become the new 'winner' in this category of coin (especially if they roll out the fiat gateway), but I like to keep a diverse list of coins in general.

Roughly speaking, owning 50k coins of COSS should be yielding around 100k in fees a year by end of year. Potentially over 1m a year, but that would be if it reached the volume of something like Binance-- which I don't see happening, but whatever.

/thread

Found it, for anyone interested. Note that these totals are weekly, not yearly.

smart contracts are programs which are initiated with the transaction of that chains base currency. The problem with ethereum is it cant talk to outside services; only a very specific set of data is available to the program. This is where link comes in (oracle problem).

why can't it talk to outside services?

m8 the KCS dividends are fuck all. $0.01 in btc is fuck all. you should check out Rialto.ai to see some real dividends.

>t. brainlet who just learned about tulip mania in the past month

speak for yourself brainlet

Sorry user no idea. I should do some more research.

UFR

And that's the point of this thread

Veeky Forums masterrace

ok found it. Making a smart contract dependent on a hosted service for data means that every node in the network hits that service endpoint. The data may have changed between each hit and so it cannot be verified between them.

and how does LINK synchronize this?