"user.. did you lock the lambo?"

>"user.. did you lock the lambo?"

No i need to quickly get in it and drive away before you find out this is a pump and dump

kek

MY LAMBOS GONE AHHH

kek.

When will be mine turn for true love with a beautiful woman?

When you stop hating yourself.

When you poo in loo

FPBP

"The lambo locks itself love, now remove those panties"

Your "turn" to be loved by a woman? Imagine a 600 lb landwhale with mold on her fupa asking when it's her turn to be loved by chad - literally never. You either do something to make yourself impressive or accept your mediocrity.

>no need babe, we live a gated community that is mostly white with only 1 token black guy but its ok he is a halfbreed.

Lambo, what lambo are you talking about? Can we talk about how she is not a virgin and had cum on her face? Pretty disgusting to think about it. Since this picture was taken she also probably degraded a lot and it wouldn't surprise me if she missed her prime for making babies and taking care of a family, due to preferring riding the cock carousel. And you know what the worst part is? Even though she degraded, had the time of her life riding Chad cock, she will STILL be put on a pedestal for simply being woman. Somewhere out there is a beta provider who will marry each and every one of these WHORES and even divide his net worth with her because he puts women on a pedestal. Kinda disgusting.

That girl is perfect.

REQd
E
Q
d

Why do women do this? Why do you fucking care if I locked the car sweetie? It's my car. I paid for it, fuck off. And yes I know you go out and check it every night before you go to bed and yes my resentment for you grows every time I hear the door open and the car beep.

Goddmamn roasties were a fucking mistake.

Just bought 100 000.

Damn. This is real stuff. Thanks bros.

:^)

Nigga join Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums if you want to become a chad. Start now and thank yourself a year from now.

Veeky Forums is trash though

she looks like she's been crying

not even that expansive if you compare to marriage

but GRFD is a hodl

Well dont go full Veeky Forums but the basics will help attract bitches.

haha

Went in dry