Upfiring

This fucker just runs and runs. Am I going to regret not getting in?

>implying you dont already regret not buying it

Marketcap is still 21M. There is high scope of increasing more. Not too late bro.
Get in or regret later

Everything goes up in this market, get some UFR.

People dont understand marketcaps is the problem. They see a coin has already gone 5x and think its over but it doesnt matter if the cap is still low.

5x and youre at 1bil - stay away
5x and youre at 20mil - buy

no good reason why this coin shouldnt go 100M mcap pretty soon

This thing is like 6x this week and still only 21 mill market cap, you have not missed it, but you're about to. Look at that volume.

This shit is going to at least 100 mill short term easy

You will regret it now as you are chained to the jew. If you buy UFR you will be free from the jew in as little as 1month. BE FREE

Yes. Let the FOMO control you.

10 btc sell wall stand between this coin and another super moon. Hopefully seller gets rid of it

#WINNING #UFR

By the time I got in to current. market cap increased by 1 M already. Glad that I got in

Down to 7.8 BTC

Just hit 10k satoshi, big resistence, this is goin UP baby

Yes

This.

upfiring supremacy soon

10x left in the tank ez

of course

Comfy AF with my bags, and still low cap

If you think you regret not getting in ADA or XVG, just wait a few weeks to pass all those fking moons with ufr

I don't regret staying away from ADA.
It was overhyped at 1 bil and still overhyped today.

Repeated posts to Veeky Forums isn't going to move that wall fags. Those floodgates aren't going to hold until the next news - buying now would be a retarded move.

/shill/

Nah its gonna move when the whales are satisfied with thwir accumulation(which will be never aka the wall bursts when people wake the fuck up and fomo in cuz this shit is udnervalued AS FUCK)

ADA didn't even have hype people we're just to stupid to spot the opportunity, now that it is as high people are thinking its a good investment. Fucking brilliant!

Why would whales fix a price only to accumulate at said price? They're going to do what they can to drop it - still stupid to buy right now. The shill group can't move this and its showing.

Wall is going down. It was over 100,000 not too long ago. If fuckers would stop posting buy orders below it will go away today

you will regret much more in just a bit

What website is that?

Cryptopia

Xactly. Almost down 50% in an hour

Never too late to buy in on this rocket!

Everyone posting in here is an organised PnD group (create large volume by shilling on here). Don’t get burnt by this, stay away.

Once the reddit and Twitter normies find out about this it will be 200 million market cap fast. Get in now or have regrets.

Shilled or not, the project has a market and is only in it's infancy. Have held UFR bags since 3k sats not selling for a longass time

Stop kidding yourself. The product is absolutely useless. I’m not one to FUD but you really need to DYOR and realise this is not the future where we should be headed towards.

Torrents are long gone, buried in the dust. A lot of is regulated now and heavily enforced. Now why are we trying to affiliate torrents with the blockchain? In what way will this token be helping with the P2P tech that it boasts?

This piece of shit again. Shoooo pajeets shooo

That is the point this is decentralized so it can't be regulated