In CryptoBro We Trust!

Friends, Romans, Veeky Forumsnessmen, lend me your ears!

I haven't posted here in a few days because we now have over 1,500 soldiers in our discord (mainly from Veeky Forums). If any of your here are interesting in learning more about making money from cryptos or if you just want to hang out with a bunch of cool people, feel free to join my discord.

I also posted an in depth analysis of SALT and WaBi and I think you'll benefit greatly from a bunch of the free things that I provide.
Here is the link to the discord by the way.
==discord.gg==/7TDTJyv==
Remove the =='s

Start your post with "In CryptoBro We Trust!" and I'll answer a few of your questions if you'd like. I'll be here for about 30 minutes.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/eidoo/ethlend-airdrop-info-about-the-snapshot-and-eidoo-users-eligibility-5b2fbc2739cf
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FIRST
BENIS HE HE

In CryptoBro We Trust!

What's your fav food?

I might trust you, CryptoBro.

But first, give me your thoughts on VeChain, ZRX and QASH

In CryptoBro We Trust!
What's the best coin to hold for next 3-4 days gains?

In CryptoBro We Trust!

Will I make it?

In CryptoBro We Trust!

should i get enigma fun or bat?

I got 50 bucks left over after putting everything in my hodlfunds
thanks cryptobro

Nav coin 5%. Stake noicee

In Cryptobro we trust!

What is your opinion on QLink? Hidden gem or scam?

In crypto bro we trust,
how old are you? How much money have you personally made from crypto?

Hey cryptobro. I have 15k rn and am looking to maximize short-medium term gains. What would be the best route for me? Do I all into 2-3 coins? Thanks!

In CryptoBro We Trust!

Should I dump my 3k Ark in favour of something more promising?

in crypto bro we trust!
Explain to Veeky Forums why PND discords suck dick please ive been trying but bix being biz doesnt listen

In CAB we trust

How would you recommend I alter my portfolio? I have 20% of it in BTC and think I should sprinkle it back into alts or at least completely invest in something new.

It's like a pump n dump but there's 1 whale and you won't be dumping anytime soon :^)

yes join discord goys

Should i get sell Quantstamp for WABI? i got about 200k QuantStamp?

Dont join, we dont want you Veeky Forums fags on snekchat

IN CRYPTOBRO WE TRUST

can you throw us a moonshot low market cap coin? just one? we know the standard philosophy, but a 10x would be nice

Still hold XLM, right?

cryptobro real deal. ive lurked and watched his calls. accurate,

i suspect he just paid some btc to d.va pump elite group though seems like there is some pumpy whale shit going on after that QTUM call. lol

cryyptobrowill amake u money tho ok

In CryptoBro We Trust!

What is the most efficient way to research about a coin? Going through whitepaper? Analyzing company/team behind it?

If I want to find a solid portfolio for 2018, where I can just buy the coins, go into a coma until 1st of Jan 2019, and expect to make solid gains, what should I purchase?

>picture quite related, it is quite hard living in Russia

In CryptoBro We Trust!

What's your opinion on Bitcoin Cash?

Bro welcome back, thank you to your calls last thread I turned 150k into 325 this AM, looking at ~400k by evening.

What new/exciting projects/coins are coming up that we should keep an eye out for? How about yours pick(s) of the month?

In CryptoBro We Trust!

I can vouch for this group, it's solely focused on research and discussion, traits you should have to make it long term! Thanks for the invite, atleast you're being a nice guy and not a shiill

Your thoughts on if im too diversified?

In crypto bro we trust

What do you think about the spread?

I also have a second question: what do you suggest after cashing some out? S&P 500, EURO 500 and 20% emerging markets. Does that sound good?

second image

I might respond to you...

Change your mindset to what is the best 20x that can be gained in 3 months. Remember, you only need 3 20x trades to win the crypto game of life. $1,000 --> 20k --> 400k --> 20 million

More XLM and DRGN should do the trick. ADA is already so large that it can only grow so much further, consider other coins.

Hahahaha, I know I'm starting to make an impact in the cryptoworld when there are crazy conspiracy theories floating around about me now.

In CryptoBro We Trust

Hey,

Hope you're good.

•A couple of things. How do I into SALT?
•ETHLend airdrop is looking pretty tight. Thoughts? Involved with EDO.
•Is VEN a vibe?

medium.com/eidoo/ethlend-airdrop-info-about-the-snapshot-and-eidoo-users-eligibility-5b2fbc2739cf

"In CryptoBro We Trust!"

whats your take on Opus?

MDS

In CryptoBro we trust!

Thoughts on DENT?

I don't trust tripfags

In CryptoBro We Trust!

Currently Holding OMG, ICX and REQ, should i sell any of them or just keep holding? They all seem really solid to me

in crypto bro we trust!

I believe in swing trading (hold for a couple months at a time) based on announcements and hype. For example, main holdings right now are icx and ven because of rebranding/release/etc.

What are your top coins to hold in Q1 2018?

look at all these newfags lmao
Veeky Forums is dead

Why wabi and not ambrosus?

I'm torn between pizzas and burgers. Typical American here haha.

There are juicy rumors floating around about BAT, so I would put my money into that.

I'll take a look at. Join the discord and you'll probably hear my response on it faster.

Follow my calls in the discord. They're still valid. Over 5x gains (was 7x two days ago) when I called TRON at 3 cents.

Yes. Watch the Youtube with their dev team and ask yourself if you still have confidence in the project.

All will learn in time. They'll either learn by losing all their money, by joining us, learning and making tons of cash, or by sitting on the sidelines and missing out. You can't force people to learn things if they don't want to. Crypto has a natural selection process that handles these things.

Bitcoin is garbage. It should only ever be used to play patterns in the market. Scoop up more XLM and DRGN. Also, if you're at a profit on your XRP already, sell it. Since Coinbase made the announcement that there weren't looking to list anything for awhile, XRP probably won't see that much upward price action in the near future.

I'm most interested in your take on #2 desu.

In CryptoBro We Trust
What're big gainers of upcoming month-2, then?

Lurking in the discord has been extremely helpful cryptobro. Learned a lot just watching.
Poorfag, but I've turned my initial $120 into $500 in a week. Let's see how far I can go.

Thanks CryptoBro! SALT is going to the moon today.

In CryptoBro We Trust!!!

Looking to invest more, been in DRGN since $1 and it makes up 17% of my overall investment but 30% of my portfolio value. I've seen you say never have more than 20% in a coin, should I buy more or look into something else?

In CryptoBro We Trust!

My portfolio is heavily in XLM, around 90%. Why do you think the price has gone so sideways in the last week? Whales keeping it down to accumulate?

Youd have to be autistic to not make any money

That's all private haha. I am at about 11x my initial investment though.

Read my analysis on WaBi and you'll have your answer. It's short and easy to understand.

MOD. A coin that gives dividends and actually has a use case. I bought it at about $5 and it's currently sitting at $9.50. I figure that the dividend feature alone would entice most investors when the crypto world pulls its head out of its ass.

Generic and nothing special

You should, at a minimum, go through the whitepaper and make sure the team is legit. For all of my specialty tricks that I've learned, those are my secrets :)

That's actually not bad at all to be honest. Keep up the good work. I am still extremely bullish on DRGN though so I would personally allocate a bit more to it.

I'd think being autistic would help if anything.

Great man, I'm glad you're making money. Feel free to leave me a tip in the discord, there's a section for it there :)

You need to sell your BTC and ETH. They are too large to grow rapidly. On top of that, BTC is trash in regards to functionality. Check some of my calls in the discord and allocate your portoflio to fit them. Also, I prefer ETF's and Index Funds to be honest. I like to have guaranteed gains and minimize my risk as much as possible. I'll probably be putting my money into an S&P 500 stock ETF after all of this is done and just live off the interest. When the market goes bear, I'll flip it to a bond ETF to avoid the massive losses. If there is another crazy crash in regards to housing or something, I'll scoop up a bunch of real estate on sale and flip it in a few years time.

thanks CryptoBro, any coin you recommend i drop short term? i feel like i'm holding bags of too many coins

your thoughts on DENT and QLINK if you have a chance?
both on the surface look extremely promising

Thanks for the concern bro. With the exception of a minor headache from prolonged cold weather exposure yesterday, I'm doing well. Buy SALT from your favorite exchange. ETHlend is interesting, but they're so far behind SALT in regards to approved loans that it'll be interesting to see if they manage to catch up. No opinion on EDO yet and one of my friends from China told me that VEN was a scam. Not sure how valid the claims are, but I'll definitely look into it more.

Thoughts on DENT?

In cryptobro I trust

Nearly sold my salt in the dip this morning for more dbc. Been sitting on this for so long I lost confidence. What's your expectations for salt still? It seems their inability to process the loans quick is really holding the project back. And tied into that, dbc projections?

In CryptoBro We Trust

any thoughts on Bisq? completely decentralized, runs over Tor, lets you buy bitcoin with cash with minimun fees, and nice ui

am i missing something? apart from the fact that not many people use it yet of course

In CryptoBro We Trust!

What is the next move for me?

Hey cryptofag

Did you saw the thread about you this week? People had proof that your fucking portfolio was $700 dolaridoos and shit.

Good to hear.

How can VEN be a scam? Theres so much sold material on it.

15th looks big for VEN

In CryptoBro WeTrust!

Did you have a look at TRST? It might not be your thing as the marketcap is only about 90 000 000 which might be below the point where you take interest.

I really like EGAS, it looks like a scamcoin but even if it is, at this price it can still go 10x before it gets dumped. check it out. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

nop, nice try tho

Fuck off cryptobro, someone outed out your discord post where you say you're going to start charging people for premium calls. Fucking jew piece of shit, trying to take advantage of Veeky Forums.

> nice icon
> catchy name
> low marketcap
> low price per individual coin to trick normies
> good PR
> different idea that won't work, but is easy 2 shill

you're welcome ruski

Check my previous calls int he discord. If you don't believe me after that, then no big deal. Good luck to you regardless of whatever you choose!

They all have good use cases and should appreciate in value. Hang on to them.

First time hearing about AMB

DRGN and XLM in my opinion. Obviously there will probably be some obscure coins rocketing up in value for whatever reason, but I'm confident these two will give you steady gains.

Awesome man, keep it up! Disregard the morons and haters.

I use 20% as a rule of thumb. Let's say you put 1k into 5 coins for a total of 20% each. If 1 of those coins triples in value, obviously the portfolio won't be 20% each anymore. It wouldn't make sense to sell the coin that has appreciate rapidly in value for the sake of keeping the 20% static. I tell people 20% tops to force them to diversify and spread out their risk. Don't hold to it religiously if you're making sick gains off of an investment that is rocketing.

Think about it in the big picture, XLM was 8 cents 1 month ago. It made a 12x moon mission in a month. These things briefly lose their steam, but it will come back. I would say the massive TRON fomo a few days ago combined with bitcoin waking up probably blunted the upward trajectory of XLM.

I'm going to look into QSP next, but I'll get to DENT eventually, it's on my list.
see ^

Check my post in the general announcements earlier today I posted about it. As for DBC, I looked into it a few days ago and it just seemed too excessively flashly for me. It'll probably go up because people like to buy things with buzzwords and whatnot "AI" being an example. I personally only invest into quality long term coins.

Adding onto this, Cryptotard has never once done a proper analysis of coins which will moon. He literally just picks the safest coins that are already swinging towards an uptrend and shills them.

IN CRYPTO JEW WE TRUST

Join the discord, sell your BTC and ETH, invest into the calls I put out.

I'm not sure yet, I'm going to research it more.

I like lowcap coins that people hear about, I'll frontload it to the top of my research list

Hahahaha. I don't pay attention to that nonsense. Post the link though because I'm curious now.

Ok all, that seems like all the questions. Have a great day and keep on winning!

>Ok all, that seems like all the questions. Have a great day and keep on winning!

Fuck off you piece of shit and don't come back. The second someone exposes your lying, scamming ass you run away, eh? Bitch made nigger.

Would like to hear him explain that one as well, most solid partnerships atm...

In CryptoBro We Trust!
Hi CryptoBro !
After days of research, my 3 coins for mid-long term are :
ICX
WAN
VEN

In cryptobro we trust!!

Hey man, can you explain why you think Bitcoin is garbage? other than long time and high transaction fees....

Also what's your favorite movie?

You are the man.