What would your response be?

May I ask what you contribute to society when you sit here day after day, in this dark room, typing away at that stupid computer? Have you ever thought about that? What are you doing for the world or for other people? Day after day, hour after hour, night after night. How many months have you been doing this now? What is this doing? To me it's a worthless life. I don't get it, I don't know how you're growing or becoming a human being or learning how to socialize... or anything. You sit there with that thing eyes glued to the screen and this is your life. I don't get it, I don't know how anyone could do that. I mean if I were to sit at my computer everyday, every single day and I just sat there you would think I was just worthless. I don't get it user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BFe8TBhLeQQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>spend 1 year making bank on crypto
>spend rest of your life doin better shit
it's not complicated

>Imagine caring about society before caring for yourself.
Go pay your hard earned money to the Taxman, trying to wipe my debt pressured down by society.

>no chance to develop interests

spend rest of life doing what?

Use crypto gains to become independent, then bring health, strength and happiness to my family and friends.

I even want to work, and hard, but I don't want to have to work to make a living, or sacrifice my health and time to make some fat jew wealthy on my labor.

That's a reference I never thought I'd see again.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFe8TBhLeQQ

Fpbp

I don't give a shit about contributing to society or socializing. I just want to make as much money as I possibly can. If I'm successful then everything else will come naturally. I literally think about crypto 90% of my waking life.

I give zero shits about society not joking hope everything and everyone dies but it wont happen so whatever I'll get rich and rule the whole world thats my dream user kill the jews and take their place on ruling everything

I don't have an answer. I started with almost nothing and now have near 1 million now. I'm at the point where I basically don't really need to worry about money when I can make 10k a day easy - that was the dream; financial freedom.

Now I realize I don't care about it. I still sit alone in my dark room staring at my god damn screen all day, with no energy or motivation to do anything else, with no friends or family. I don't even have anything to spend the money on. I spend under 1k a month.

I used to be a researcher, but after getting laid of I stopped to do crypto and i hate my life now. I stopped doing chemistry because of the long stressful hours for basically no pay, but now I miss it, at least I did something fucking useful with my life.

I hope I die

>use crypto gains to achieve financial independence
>develop yourself and live a healthy full life
>use your power to lift others up
>inspire others

unironcally

I'm donating part of my earnings to the local animal shelter.

Doing that and getting rich off it frees up time spent wagecucking. When I'm able to retire before age 30, I have a whole life ahead of me.

I'm not going to sacrifice my health, though. Neither should you. Take care of yourself, user. When you've "made it", you'll more than likely be paying taxes on your income. That's contributing to society. With all the time you've freed up, and all the money you've made yourself, you can contribute to society that way.

Take care of yourself, and start thinking what you want to do with this opportunity you've been given.

Fuck other people, they don't do anything good for me.
Why should I do anything for them?
One of the things that keeps me going is knowing all those D-bags are going to die some day.

there is literal wisdom to be found on Veeky Forums

and the hopeless are funny too

>implying I care about society
>mysides.jpg

This is a pretty toxic mindset. Why do you even care that other fags are going to die? It's so irrelevant. Other people don't even cross my mind unless I'm reading biz. It's just a waste of mental capacity.

>I hope I die

Can you write me in your will & testament when you do?

I'm not actively working to destroy it, like so many others, so that's gotta be worth something.

fucking hookers and doing blow you idiot

Thanks for the compliment, user.

If you got laid off, it's not at all your fault you became unemployed. You can still contribute to society in other ways. All that crypto? Once you've secured a full life's savings for yourself, start giving to charities you feel passionate about.

>when roasties think they contribute to society by going out and "socializing"

>laid off
>stopped because long hours for basically no pay
pick one

Also assuming no larp, switching from chemistry to chemE was the best thing I ever did. Food for thought

blowing hookers

Bump

this is the only hope for survival, I feel like I live in a simulation where 95% of people are NPCs; as if I am smart enough to see the world for what it is, but not smart enough to take it over or really change it like someone like, say, tesla would.
I want to care about society, but I cannot relate to anyone in it. I just want to be happy, but find it almost impossible when interacting with almost everyone. I know society will get better eventually, I just have to survive until then and this is probably my only hope.

Why aren't there any Veeky Forumsbros in real life?? feels bad caring this much about shekels sometimes, but trading is really fun and doesn't feel like money.

So I can have the freedom of doing nothing while also not being a leech.

Listen to fucking Jordan Peterson you faggots. Also Meditation and Cold Showers. You are no men. You are women in male bodies. Time to act like a grown up. The world is yours. Act acordingly. And no i dont mean fucking get sociopathic. Learn how to groß and give something from your wisdom to people in the same situation you used to be in. Also find a girl and get children.

I meant stopped as in I didn't continue to seek employment. I was working for grants which effectively paid well below minimum wage. I wasn't laid off per say but the contract expired and was no renewed due to lack of funding.

nice pepe

I am contributing to society. Trading is a very important profession that is responsible for establishing and normalizing prices across different markets.

Without people like us, user, you wouldn't know if your morning cereal was worth $5 or $50, and it would be a very confusing time and difficult existence.

this, also providing liquidity is essential to a market.
more so than your wagecuck job, most likely.

>He still has hope things are going to get better

Self improvement did jack shit for me, I'm an ugly looking freak. Making money and then checking out of society is the only chance I've got, taking a cold shower isn't going to change the fact that I've been roundly rejected by others for being an ugly freak.

I despise people. Also I'm physically ill and weak, so I can't work wagecuck jobs. My only salvation is crypto; it's also much easier to get rich. I know people who suffer by making ends meet, paycheck to paycheck., barely having enough to save up, whole month of slaving away 8-12 hours a day. I don't know why you would choose that kind of life on yourself when there are other choices.

>boomers ruin shit
>import 3rd worlders
>income after adjusted for inflation way lower for our generation than theirs
>gee why don't you want to go out and slave away for peanuts?
Fuck them, I'm glad my parents were good to me and never had this sort of attitude, if they had I wouldn't have paid off their mortgage.

Here's another question: if something that interested you accidentally started making you a bunch of money, would you turn it down?

Low T