Poloniex
Gemini

Wut do? Any others?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitflyer.com/en-us/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am willing to sold my brex acc for 0,5 btc

anyone interested?

Polo is back open already? I almost feel bad to the FOMOing retards that were paying full BTC for accounts just a few days ago.

I'm willing to sell my Binance account for 1 BTC

Use Kucoin, a really nice exchange
if you want to, use my ref code 7KPH8P

I have clean accounts on just about exchange for sale. Each account is loaded with .25 BTC. Make me a fucking offer!

.25 btc for binance

bibox

Ur crazy they going for .75 on Craigslist rn

People are buying these on craigslist???

Does Bibox ask for SSN or ID?

binance is accepting new users on a limited basis

thats good, normies need to get fucked hard to learn and gtfo

So you think its safe to give Poloniex my SSN and ID? I don't mean like hacking, I mean like its used by Veeky Forums regularly?

no

Kucoin

that picture is an apgrade from what vitalik looks like irl

I signed up on Gemini 3 weeks ago and gave all the necessary information. I still haven't been verified. How long does this shit take.

Be smart, be like Bob

Same here. Those Winklevoss twins are probably jerking each other off.

Others have been able to register under my referral, give it a try:

Look up the referral link structure. I can't link it here.

Fuck. For Binance:

Others have been able to register under my referral, give it a try:

This can not be fucking true. If so I got a binance for sale for .25 btc

Bibox appears to be missing a lot of coins I'm interested in.

Did you include photo id as requested?
Mine got processed in three days, but then again Gemini only accepts chads. Unless you look like a Chad you're not getting in, sorry f a m

what the fuck? closed?

I've been afraid to dive into a site that requires verification. But I don't want to wait around for Binance. Did you make real gains on Gemini?

I gave passport photocopy. Literally has all the information this fucks could need.

No I'm not Chad, but I have money. Why should they give shit about that crap if business only cares about making a profit.

Why did biance and bittrex closed? Now I kinda know what that message meant when I tried to registered for bittrex today.

Too many new accounts at once. I've been trying to find legitimate alternatives that don't ask for so much verification and carry the coins I'm interested in.

He means they're closed to new registrations temporarily due to too much daily traffic.

Use Kucoin, easily the best exchange for English-speakers, it will probably surpass Binance in the upcoming weeks. It also has the advantage of having more obscure coins with moon-potential and significantly less bots (2 reasons to use it over Binance right there). I suggest you get into ELIX or DBC before they hit more exchanges, and put 5-10% of your funds into KCS to save money in the long-run.

Here's my referral code, if you use it I'll get a cut of all the fees you pay to the website itself weekly. It's not much but it adds up, I'd appreciate it if you used it :)

1w1Jw

cryptopia
buy trumpcoin.

Too many normies flooding registrations. They can't handle the volume with their infrastructure.

Sign up with my referral code for Binance, I've had others successfully sign up under it.

You'll have to look up the link structure as I can't link directly here.

If you use referral code it is possible to do it.
Some guys told about using incognito mode.

this is my ref 19853237

My Referral ID: 16927171

use my ref id to get into binance if you need.
thanks, anons.

buy some chainlink if this helped.

Closed.

I really don't recommend Cryptopia. You should go look at its current state, it's probably gonna die soon.

>Vitalik could have been a gorillionaire but dumped his stack at $7 and now watches with bitter and FUDs as others get even more wealthy than him off of his product
FTFY

Thanks, I understand now.

>Not hodling your accounts
10 BTC EOY

So the right answer is to suck it up and just give Poloniex all my information?

If it's asking for your SSN, FUCK no. Never give your SSN to anyone.

where do i put this in?

btc is falling fast bizbro..u losin a decnt chunk of cash

use kucoin its sucking up volume like crazy and every coin they put on there at least 2x's in a week use this code make a burger happy 1ccgf

bitflyer.com/en-us/