Someone recommend me (a poorfag) an altcoin that is currently sub 40-20 cent that will moon...

someone recommend me (a poorfag) an altcoin that is currently sub 40-20 cent that will moon, i went in on COSS and REQ over a month ago now i need a new one to add

>selling coss at 2$
Absolute pleb

im still holding, i just need a new coin to add

why sub 40 cents??

because i only have enough money to accumalte a 1k coins of whatever i can get my hands on

If you are looking at low market cap for big gains then check out BBT

>counting shits in cents
>not in satoshis
lurk moar at least

2x is the same amount of money if you have 1000 coins or 1

no shit

muh satoshis

but i plan to hold

COLX is still under 2 cents.

DBC I guess. I have a feeling it'll x2 after huobi listing.

Snovio is the one you want.

Mooncoin. If you can get it.

Smartmesh (SMT) DYOR

No wonder why you are a poorfag.

OPT get in or stay poor.

RCN it's hovering at 40c right now and will hit $1-$2 by end of march right before lending goes live.

Don't be retarded user.

When you're holding for 5 years a coin that's worth 5 buck or 5 cents that 10x's in that time, you still make the same amount of profit.. Please be trolling.

fun

he's right OP

check out funfairtech

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

You're fucking welcome.

I rarely say this but kill yourself

check out COLX - new exchange incoming this week i believe,
and check out CAPP - 40 cent coin with major announcements this month - alibaba cloud partnership + 3 more exchanges incoming

UFR and OPT getting shilled on biz user, what more do you want

SNC

RAIN

Fluttercoin. DYOR but there is an upcoming fork and this is an easy 20x.