2 mil supply, 1 dollar price. Use your brains

A literal moon mission inc. Let's go boys

2 Million fucking supply and confirmed a new listing coming.

Cant even find anything on this. wtf is it i want to buy it

ZCL is $200 at same supply while being an useless coin.

This one actually has a working beta product

it got rebranded like 10 days ago. and beta launched 10 hours ago. it's only on megashit exchanges like etherdelta and coinexchange. i signed up to coinexchange just for this coin.

product final release in Q1, so far kept to roadmap. also active marketing on twitter

if we can get a shill train going on Veeky Forums, easily x10 the marketcap and get this listed somewhere half decent... like hollllly shit. we need to use meme magic.

cmon guys. im FOMOing so hard

fuck Veeky Forums. you guys dont deserve this. miss it lke you miss all moons

go buy TRX or XVG or bazinga dear friend

bought 300, chill out man we're listening

this fucking peice of shit mooned like crazy already, are you trying to offload your bags you bought ath lmao

god damn shilling is hard and ungrateful job

no, why would i offload a 2mil supply coin that's growing % every fucking day?
thanks pal. telegram said we mgiht see hitbtc soon

the only thing this coins need, the only thing: 10x more market cap. and we're golden.

this coin is so under the radar that it's way way way beyond me

need some help bumping this. Veeky Forums is moving lighting speed

Coinlanzer on HITBTC?

this wont happen instantly but in a few weeks or so, yea

currently this crap is only at etherdelta and coinexchange.io and oh boy, do they both suck. Not even going to lie about that.

but great gems take sacrifice i suppose. fuck i'm so excited. this is it guys. this is the literal moonticket. the once in a lifetime. holy shit how fucking pajeet i look right now

shill shill

i cant find anything on who the fuck is behind this project....any info on the team?

that's the only negative. team is staying anonymous. probably some dipshits. just to be honest ...

literally the only thing keeping me from FOMOing hard into this...marketcap is so goddamn tiny though

this is a clear pajeet PnD

thats why it's so cheap. but there are planty user projects that have made it. the small supply + active twitter marketing + followerbase + new exchanges is what it does it for me.
lol.. good luck user

deff keeping my eye on it

fair enough. i think honestly, despite the user team, as soon it hits any decent exchange it'll skyrocket no matter what. too good of an investment to pass. this time we got first mover advantage

pop pop

dumbasses

this is the cheapest this coin will ever go. considering its 50% down it's ATH.

last shill

user team? stay away