Nakamoto Theories

Let's step away from the gains for a while and discuss the true identity behind the world changing technology that is Bitcoin.

Now I have my own theory that Bitcoin was indeed invented by the NSA, specifically in Hawaii.

The evidence is all there.

Firstly a paper published back in 1994 about creating a cryptocurrency:

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

Bitcoin, created in 2008 utilises the SHA-256 hash function, invented by none other than the NSA.

Looking past that and plainly at bitcoin we see a complex technology developed by one man? A whitepaper written in perfect English. Code written well but amateur enough to throw people off.

As the dollar continues to lose steam it appears America is going nuclear to try stop any other countries from gaining an advantage on them. If America can't have the best currency then no one can.

In my research to find the true Nakamoto I stumbled across the death of a man sharing the same name as Bitcoins founder (see pic related).

archives.starbulletin.com/2008/06/19/news/obits.html

Researching this mans family on Facebook I found relatives involved in cryptography. You can look that up for yourselves.

That all led me eventually to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hawaii_Cryptologic_Center

The NSA's centre of cryptology located in none other than Hawai..

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/410252-bitcoin-god-gift-keiser/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

John Nash

Dude is definitely British/Australian based on his language and mannerisms.

>a bunch of unrelated company
>samsung isnt even japanese
what your point?

You think the NSA are stupid?

Obviously is Craig Wright

Hal finney is Satoshi why do you think Satoshi has been so under the radar? It’s cause he passed away already.

this is project of either israel or africa
the only two places with the smarts to achieve something like this

This is just coincidence. I can do this with s lot more of this. You can take 100 other brand names to make it the same

That's what they want you to think.

this, rip

>hal died
hal didnt die, he just got chilly.

My inner circle has Jed Mccaleb pegged as Satoshi...

Not a chance.

if he cant show the private keys of satoshis wallets
then hes not satoshi simple

satoshi is no other than the great leader of the democratic republic of north korea. have you ever wondered why satoshi sometimes used british grammar? that's exactly how someone schooled in switzerland would learn.

if you don't think aliens invented bitcoin you're a brainlet

he has to be dead

bitcoin is a hollow shell of what it was meant to be

it's slow
it's expensive
it's not even very cipherpunk since monero and others are far superior

No agenda show has a theory that it was created by the cia. The goal is to get foreign countries using it. Then when most of the population is using it, the cia would have a very simple way to crash that countries economy.

oh AND it's fucking centralized in the hands of chinese miners and ASIC companies

There's no way someone that started all this would sit idly by

Nick Szabo is alive and well. Hal Finney came up with the name Satoshi Nakamoto though from Dorian Satoshi Nakamoto.

This. If he was alive he'd destroy BTC by dumping his stack out of spite. BTC has become the opposite of what he wanted to create.

I also agree that it was NSA, simply because it has been researched by them back in 1994. The whitepaper doesn't have any citates past 2003 as well. It was in deep sleep until the subprime mortgage crisis.

I believe BTC is here to stay. No matter what most people on this board will say, it is the perfect traceable money. With the LN and KYC, governments have what they need. It's a win/win/win. For governments, for banks and last but not least, the early adopters.

He wouldn't have to do that. All he would have to do is a sign a message or two. He could do this on TOR hidden service or somewhere that wouldn't expose any risk to him being found.

Interesting that about the citations. Clearly the NSA has many projects ready to go live upon certain trigger events.

Yeah I did deep research into this a while ago and I can tell you that you're on the right track but you haven't thought it through yet.

Whose side are they on?
Whose side are we on?
Who is on our side?

Who was searching for us?
When were they searching?
Who were they really?

Who benefits from the dollar?
Who benefits from Bitcoin?
Who benefits from Bitcoin taking down the dollar?

I promise this isn't LARP bullshit, I just couldn't think of a better way to give you the answer while at the same time protecting myself from idiots.
Keep digging though, you're almost there.

eric weinstein is a dark horse candidate

its dorian nakamoto and his neighbour hal

Now we just need this to be announced, and confirmed. XLM is what BTC was supposed to be. Since BTC, the master plan has got fucked up by nerds, early adopters, and the Chinese. It needs a reset to work now. XLM is the reset. And only an official statement from Satoshi will make that happen. It's the final ace in the sleeve.

You idiot, SN died, but Finney wasn't him, it was Dave Kleiman, who worked for the FBI, so I guess OP's shit theory isn't completely far from reality.

>he believes this

Massive coincidence combined with bumbling old dude.

XMR is what BTC was supposed to be, you little shit.

Holy shit

pic related

its craig wright

no, him being an angry australian does not mean he didn't make bitcoin

Brainlet why would he prove it?
Why would he want to be haunted for being satoshi 24/7 and kidnapped for his 1M BTC?

>hue hue not larping

you absolute larping faggot

kek

you idiot, he did what he did to get retards like you off his back

Satoshi sent a transaction in the 170th block to Hal Finney to prove the system worked. So Satoshi and Hal are most certainly not the same person.

There was a meeting, everybody signed a paper to don't talk

>2018
>unironically thinking Satoshi is anyone BUT Nick Szabo

Jed as Satoshi? The guy who wrote the wallet code that allowed the Mt. Gox hack to occur? That idiot?

that confused old fuck didn't even realize bitcoin was turing complete

>how is bitcoin turing complete when bitcoin is not a computer ?

Nick has repeatedly denied and unless he can lie like a professional poker player he is telling the truth. Plus Nick wrote about when he first heard of Bitcoin and his post almost guarantees it wasn't him unless he was pulling an elaborate scheme. Nick couldn't pull this off, he admits it in his first blog on Bitcoin. It was too big of a project for him.

>im ratarded

"Turing completeness is the ability for a system of instructions to simulate a Turing machine. A programming language that is Turing complete is theoretically capable of expressing all tasks accomplishable by computers; nearly all programming languages are Turing complete if the limitations of finite memory are ignored."

Satoshi Nakamoto is an Alien AI guiding us to the singularity.

it used to be a world computer before blockstream destroyed it, but craig will reenable the opcodes on bitcoin cash again, youll be able to run code on the blockchain

I think you mean "Jeb!"

You have no idea what the FUCK you are talking about.

You're the clueless moron but you'll see soon enough.

Im satoshi but I lost my harddrive with my wallet in a fire.
I created more than 5 cryptos and Im rich anyway

Because people can only have one email address and one bitcoin wallet? I'm not arguing it's Hal Finney, only pointing out this particular bit of evidence is pointless.

Ok. Thanks for your time and considered opinion.

They are bringing smart contracts back IN Q1 newcoiner.

BCH will rape core so hard its not even funny

Appreciate the tip. Thanks for taking the time.

NSA created Bitcoin and SHA-256 has a backdoor, they are simply waiting for the right moment to fuck everyone in the ass.

are you retarded?

This, even the initials match.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

THIS SPACING IS CAUSING EYECANCER REEEEEEE

>Find cure for ALS
>Hal is unfrozen, "yes im satoshi, bitcoin is 2m? holy shit im gunna dump on you fuckers so hard"

What I'm saying here, is we can never find a cure for ALS because it'll crash the bitcoin market.

This isn't exactly correct, but it's the closest thing to correct in this thread. And anyone else in here with the esoteric truth knows how close this actually is. Either posted by someone who has gleemed pieces, and filled in the rest - or it was someone who knows the exact truth and needs to lie a little to protect the real truth, and their life.

I'm unique :)

>world computer
such a comfy phrase

>Now we just need this to be announced, and confirmed. XLM is what BTC was supposed to be. Since BTC, the master plan has got fucked up by nerds, early adopters, and the Chinese. It needs a reset to work now. XLM is the reset. And only an official statement from Satoshi will make that happen. It's the final ace in the sleeve.

you mean xmr you dumb faggot?

nice read anyway, i liked it. thx op. still need radiation therapy or smth for my eyes

Is it strange to think btc's math is too hard for humans?
i think it was an A.I

>finney literally lived near a Nakamoto

>he thinks Bitcoin can't run smart contracts

Brainlet the only reason Vatalik made ETH is because Core/Blockstream cucked block size making smart contracts undoable.

rt.com/business/410252-bitcoin-god-gift-keiser/

s-sorry user buy BLUE, BNTY, or BBT.

That's my apology to you.

>In my research to find the true Nakamoto I stumbled across the death of a man sharing the same name as Bitcoins founder (see pic related).

You can always ask Satoshi's son about this.

Forgot to add pic.

its obviuosly John McAfee

Jews

If you find Glen, he works in crypto for MIT I think....

Nevermind.