Is this the next DBC?

Is this the next DBC?

Should I go all in bros?

Other urls found in this thread:

globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/07/18/1061740/0/en/DENT-Partners-with-Aquto-to-Bring-Decentralized-Global-Mobile-Data-Exchange-to-500-Million-People.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You missed the big pump on new years, get some bags tho

I'm holding 1m long

Anything to do with mobile I will not buy. Literally nobody would use it and it's a shitcoin marketed for normies.

you didn't miss shit, get in for the ride, once the walls are down it's mooning

Thanks just bought 100k

Same, this shit better be worth it.

Feels like a PnD coin but will hold until at least 0.5

DENTgang LOYAL DENTgang TRUE DENTgang FIERCE DENTgang PAJEET

A shit coin marketed at normies under 10 cents I'm in.

>shitcoin marketed at normies
it's actually solving a huge problem and they already have partners in the US & Mexico including AT&T. Stay poor faggot

once we get thru this eth wall price should start to moon. buy with eth.

Hodling about 20k. Not much, but I believe in this project. Insult 'coins for normmies' all you want.... people don't give a shit about only selling to basement neck-beards.

Lets go boys

just bought 300k over the last 24 hours, lets see where the moon is located

I want to believe

moon mission -> da

61 wall is now half way down. We will shoot to 69, then battle again. 77 will be the final boss.

Sup jeets

From what I understand, 10% of the coin sits on crypto exchanges and 90% exists within the Dent app.

If you transfer from an exchange into Dent, you can't move it back. I can understand why the coins in the app have a value but why would the coins on crypto exchanges appreciate? They seemingly have nothing to do with the project apart from giving money to the devs lol.

Great project, don't get me wrong but I can understand why the exchange coins are worth anything at all.

Ok fuckers let me explain how this is going to work and how there are massive gains to be made if it's done right:

>We are currently blasting thru the 61 ETH sell wall, once we get thru the price will rise
>We keep buying up this wall to take control of the volume
>Big movement and gains attract normies and redditfags
>They buy more and the price rises as the higher levels of the ETH walls are eaten up

Get on board or gtfo. This is a massive coordinated effort and has potential to yield x2 gains at minimum.

proof?

Can I get a link to your discord group

globenewswire.com/news-release/2017/07/18/1061740/0/en/DENT-Partners-with-Aquto-to-Bring-Decentralized-Global-Mobile-Data-Exchange-to-500-Million-People.html

they literally already have an app you can use with AT&T. just don't buy and stay poor please. you deserve it

discord dot gg/Gc3scJ

whalebro already posted screenshots of his buy orders in discord.

Post them?

Dent has twice the market cap that DBC has. DBC will be added to Asian exchange any day now. Dent already had its moons

Why the fuck should Dent become "the next DBC"?

You fool. Normies will eat DENT up once it reaches top 5 volume on Kuckcoin and top 50 on CMC. Smart money is gonna take DENT profits to DBC after this moon mission. Get in or don't. Not me that's gonna miss out though

61 wall is gone. 69 here we come.

Literally last coin on kucoin under 10 cents. You can have 2x gains and then dump if you want.

>Great project, don't get me wrong but I can understand why the exchange coins are worth anything at all.

Can any bros answer this?

Honestly I've asked this question 10x on this board and haven't received a single convincing answer. Are you cucks just buying for the ride now and then dumping your bags on reddit normies?

i think it's like

1 USD or local currency will alwayds equal like 25 mb (for example)

so if DENT is trading for like $3, that means it's 'worth' 75mb, or if DENT is 50c then you would need to 2 dent to get 25 MB

The goal is to pump by buying all the walls preventing a moon. After moon mission some people may dump but the price will be set and wont go back down. worst case scenario we at least profit 30% best case we could go 5x or more

Where do you see that you will never be able to take the coins back OFF the app. That would leave people like myself unable to profit off of this at all.

The product is usable, but not completed yet.

>Gc3scJ
whalebro was a scam man..

The price from an exchange will always be cheaper than in app prices.

Oh shit we have lift off lads!

>Where do you see that you will never be able to take the coins back OFF the app.

Devs confirmed this on slack (or telegram or whatever you call it)

Don't be left holding bags kek

That's not the real WhaleBro.

That does slightly change things for me, but I'll be riding along for this pump. I'll easily be able to sell, and leave the profits in DENT at this rate tho.

Noicee thanks, I bought 1 million at 28 Sat's last week