>missed FUN
>missed SUB
>missed WTC
>missed MONA
>missed ADA
>missed XVG
>missed TRX
>missed NEBL

the list goes on... anyone else total failure here? i've profited but not anywhere near as much as i should have

i feel sorry for you buttttt, you should listen to user sometimes

Yeah also in since May. Bagholding shitcoins during the btc bull run was the worst decision of my life. I could have been a millionaire

Yep. Brainlet checking in

How did you miss ARK? That shit is shilled up the ass here.

Still time to buy KCS and DBC.
Buy now or stay poor.

Also Check Captcha, it's a sign OP.

Get ahead of the game and buy some ELLA. No need to always miss out. JNT when it launches will be huge too.

>missed FUN
nigga it has not even started yet

You missed the biggest one, ZCL.

Dont miss UFR

Psst...
Get in on CMPCO

You can still get in UFR. I am helping you right now dude. Check it out on cmc and see for yourself.

I want you to win one man. Good luck.

Don't miss out on ICX, guaranteed 200 at least EOY.

when something is getting shilled and already mooning like XVG was weeks ago i think its too late and look for something else... but everything i touch goes wrong

Don't miss out on APPC user.

If you want a sure thing, Grab some XLM on dips. FAirX Coinbase Killer will use XLM in the background, easy $5 by Feb.

>almost 100x since ICO
Now I'm not doubting you that it may go up further, but if OP really wants to get that amount in a few months he should be looking at ICOs instead of released projects already.

>missed FUN

you have literally until the end of Jan to get in

this already has a $1bil market cap even though its so new... won't go much higher will it?

>>been in crypto since may
>>missed DGB
>>missed ANS
>>missed NEO
>>missed OMG
>>missed ARK
>>missed FUN
>>missed SUB
caught WTC
>>missed MONA
caught ADA
caught XVG
>>missed TRX
>>missed NEBL

Y'know Veeky Forums called WTC, ADA and XVG a scam, now they are calling TRX a scam, round two? is there a trend here?

I hope you won't miss ICX user
Few more days to load up

>listing random shitcoins
fuck off

Land of opportunity!
Think of glorious chances to reap,
some are ready for action, some are not.

I've only been in eth since june and I can't even start trading alts now anyway since every exchange won't accept new users

Not too late to get in on XLM. Take off soon dont miss it

Try beat me. I'm in crypto for 9 months and I'v made like 150 USD... At some point I had over 3 000 in game but ended up selling low and buying high.

hello newfriend, every one of these "shitcoins" has gone 20-100x

I have been here for a long time and every single one of those coins have been both called scams and shilled to death. There is no correlation, it depends how lucky you are if the team behind it is actually competent and delivering and marketing. Most shitcoins have something to offer yet most are vaporware at the same time too.

and for every one that did there were 100 that went nowhere you retarded anime addicted NEET

it's called hindsight

You haven't missed ARK, MONA, or FUN yet. I'm bullish on WTC and ADA too. I don't hold all of those, but I'm confident they'll have strong gains this year.

>missed TRX
kek

I have 5.4 ICX. Will I make it with this much? I have 5.6 KCS, should I dump everything on ICX?

Don't miss ELF

whats happening in few days user

Xvg got shilled when it was like 10 sats. I literally cant fathom being lucky enough to have been in this market in May and also stupid enough to not have taken advantage of at least 1500 pct gains. Did you miss link and zrx too? Get in now and take a six month nap.

>just on time to jump on ELIX

Still a little time for ICX

>missed FUN
no you didnt

OP: Then don't miss FUN too. Get in on it before the end of the month.

>missed DGB
>missed ANS
>missed NEO
>missed OMG
>missed ARK
>missed FUN
>missed SUB
>missed WTC
>missed MONA
>missed ADA
>missed XVG
>missed TRX
>missed NEBL
*you are here*
>missed LINK
>missed REQ
>missed PFR

have been looking at this since it was 6k sat, not sure how high it can go

You still have time for OMG friend. It's just slowly rising before it pumps big with the wallet release in a month or so. Buy in now!!!

All the people posting here saying

>You still have time

Are just massive fucking shills wanting you to increase their bank.

You missed all of them OP, try to find a new one.

You should buy more. All in.

Mainnet. But please DYOR

You miss the pumps because you daytrade instead of looking up good coins and hodling

>bought VTC for 80c and held all the way up to 10$
>bought ADA for 10c still hodling
>bought XLM for 16c still hodling
>bought LSK for 2,7$ still hodling

Sometimes it takes months. If you cannot take it leave it.

You missed the first XLM pump, but it has dipped HARD. You won't wanna miss the next one, and its a perfect time to buy in.

shill me on ZRX

Dont miss Modum. Easy x5 so easy..

agree 100% sold everything too early.

I'm holding whatever I buy now for atleast a month.

actually no, the amount of successfull shilled coins here is pretty high

this guy gets it

i have about 10x my holdings since joining crypto again in september. Had a lot of poor months before getting some good runs on coins during december.

What the hell did you buy? I've been here since sept and I've caught half of those.

I also go to college full time fyi so i missed a lot of pumps.

I knew about Oyster PRL before anyone shilled it on biz, still didn't buy in

That's because it's shit user, just look at their github ffs.

Do your research, find a lower cap coin, take the step and buy those coins. Suggestions from my bags: OPT, UFR, BBT, RVT. Also REQ and FUN are still good to go imo. I hold REQ no FUN. DYOR

Same here. I had a friend shilling it to me back in November when it 4 cents.

Oh fucking well.

yep.

check out COLX if u want OP.

BNTY

But ASAp, the big walls are coming down right now and after that shit will skyrocket

Look into WeTrust (TRST)
Under 100M marketcap and mainnet being released JANUARY 18. Do not miss this moon!

I shilled NEBL here a bunch of times. Got called a normie fag.

ICO holder who is now a millionaire.

You didn't listen anons.

This. Also, buy QLC. These two are the only coins worth buying on kucoin right now with some potentially pretty good profit.

Don't miss HBN you cuckold. You can find me in the next galaxy. DYOR Bois . It pays off$$