Sell

theres no volume now, no moon. we got lied to by the shills , they just wanted us to buy their big wall bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uDfkPFrtsVQ
pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying im gonna sell 1 week before the rebrand

fud harder

OP is right, fucking chinks is cucking us.
I'm gonna dump this shit and buy something good like espers.

ill probably sell in a week or so if nothing big happens.

Hold on a sec, ESP is actually mooning, wtf?

Helo mai najme Pajeet. I haf greet greet buzines propozal for u todai. U must sell vechain fastly or u house will explode ok? fast before it is to leet.
after u sel vechainz u must buy walton ok? If u no buy walton u penis will fall of ok?

Thenk yu for your time baibai and buy walton before u and famly die

you're the pajeet here mindlessly shilling your shitcoin. the volume keeps dropping , that shill campaign last week worked pretty well to create a new gen of bag holders.

Lolled hard

In loving all the Ven FUD today, means a moon mission is imminent. Thanks guys.

even TNB has a higher volume than this coin , nobody cares about this coin. it's not gonna moon

im gonna wait till the end of Jan, see how this rebranding plays out

kek, you will be too late.

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.
seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shill campaign so we buy their bags.

the shilling was super strong on reddit and Veeky Forums last week even the top comments on the threads were saying that ven is flavor of the week. , On their discord a mod admitted to browsing Veeky Forums.

This coin just had a huge pump, it's doing an a,b,c.. correction give it some time I'm holding strong this coin is a gem

idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

Fucking waltoncucks plagiarising FUD.

Lol too late fudders

OP is right, fucking chinks is cucking us.
I'm gonna dump this shit and buy something good like doge.

This will save me from being such a poorfag

idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

Yeah, I'm the Pajeet? Fuck you. I have the fucking time to research, this shit is gold, almost too good to be true. I was sceptical at first but idgaf, do with your money as you please. I was bullish on VEN before it even got named here, go chase your pumps n spread FUD about VEN, more people sell, more I can buy. It's a win win for me buddy.

guys... if you click through a few ven threads youll notice the exact same comments in all of them. its coordinated bot fud trying to push price down. you know what happens next...

Bloody BOTFUD.

>idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
>the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.
>seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some
>life changing event in sillicon valey.

>The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

oh shit buckle up!

idk man. They say they have a 40 man wallet but they don't even have a team out? come on man. This scammy sounds shit

seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shill campaign so we buy their bags

youtube.com/watch?v=uDfkPFrtsVQ

Here's the fucking video that got me spending +100h of research on VEN. Uploaded on nov 21's when it was at 3ksats

I could literally make a video explaining why you should invest in this shit, and after watching you'd find your nearest gaybar and start sucking cocks for 1 buck a pop just so you can buy more

Do yourself a fucking favour for once, your mom deserves to watch you succeed in life

idk man, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man,This shit sounds scammy.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

nice just bougt 100k

Crash my profits to 0. Do it. I feel nothing.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

wait are you koreanjewtrader? I like your channel man, the confido video makes me laugh hard cause you shake the camera so hard

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shill campaign so we buy their bags.

People posting the very same comments on multiple threads criticizing VeChain.

Jews, go home

"bag holding" at ATH? wtf?

150k more and you're a masternode, set for life.

Thefuck? No, I watched the vid and fact checked everything he said and more after. The guy was on point. Oh and he got me into Neblio too, dude is some kind of oracle

You’ve said this on 3 different threads. The exactly same shit. Copy paste. Go f yourself pajeet

don't feel bad, I got duped into this scam too. managed to get out with a small profit, luckily.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

That's the only way to beat these pajeets. Trivialise the FUD by spamming it.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

Holy shit lmfao

Why do you keep posting threads to get people to sell? What's in it for you? Looks like BS to me

So why do you care? Fucking kek

I don't know guys. The more I look into this the better it looks. I mean they literally have a 40 person strong team. If you actually look at their code it is some of the best. Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made. There are numerous people trying to spread FUD and the price doesn't flinch. No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems. With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins. Get ready. These prices won't last much longer

If its quiet then sell and get something else short term. Hope for it to stay calm in VEN +20% and hope for 20%+ on your short term gamble to buy in the same amout of coins...

Risk vs gains

Putting my money where my fucking mouth is. You poorfags check back here at the end of the month when I'm a fucking millionaire. Go fuck yourselves and quit the FUDing just because you didn't @ .40 cents, or even $4 at this point.

Regarding their PwC "partnership":

PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.

The tech is vaporware.

Walton is clearly a scam. VeChain appears to be quite legitimate but they definitely overhyped it and the current market cap is unjustifiable.

I think it’s a decent long term hodl but it is risky to purchase at these elevated levels.

Personally I’m a Modum IO fan but everyone here seems to like chink/pajeet coins more.

if i had the fiat i'd be right there with you nigger

holding this shit till Q3 and then will have to think about if im okay with cashing out at a 60x profit

I don't know guys.
The more I look into this the better it looks.
I mean they literally have a 40 person strong team.
If you actually look at their code it is some of the best.
Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made.
There are numerous people trying to spread FUD and the price doesn't flinch.
No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems.
With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins.
Get ready. These prices won't last much longer....

Ya it's such a /comfy/ hold - I know we will see untold returns this time next year. Won't consider selling more than 5% for expenses to do crypto full time until at least that time. This close to quitting my job.

When you see FUD like this it's the biggest buy signal you can get.

$10 by the weekend.

>Regarding their PwC "partnership":
>PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.
>VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.
>pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
>They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.
>The tech is vaporware.