RIP CHAINLINK

RIP CHAINLINK

In the multi trillion dollar Oracle industry, there is room for two. I'll be investing in Mobius BECAUSE I invest in LINK.

yep, much better than LINK. I am already in

give me 1 reason why it's better than LINK

It's better

Team

Thanks, where can i buy?

3 pajeets at the top.

ill pass

you cant, you can buy credits in their dapp store??

>stanford grads
>CEO is from ycomb
I'm unironically in

Pajeet's LINK

I might be wrong but I think that's just their way of getting around the US investing regulations

im a 60k link whale, and i sold half my stack to get into mobius

L-linkies... is this t-true?

100$ LINK w-when.?

lol...

show us the sell order, faggot

Ya well...you might have a team and great advisors...but do you have an office over a nail salon or iphone repair shop? Checkmate faggot.

pajeets and chinks wew lad

Still waiting for an explanation why this is supposed to be better than Chainlink.

It has a real team

fair enough

"real team" yeah, ok.

Yup, still waiting for a single reason why this is supposed to be better than CL.

this you /pol retards

better team and they have a roadmap

I repeat, still haven't seen a single reason why this is supposed to be better than CL.

PROS
ycombinator
cool name
stellar tech under the hood

CONS
circles are not round, bad web design
pajeets
link has a better logo

You cant even particpate they sold out

>muh roadmap

we'll see which coin does better. my bet is still on LINK

>stellar tech under the hood
Explain.

unironically mobius is doomed because they don't have memes like chainlink does

LINK is blockchain agnostic, a huge advantage over the 'competitors' who are limited to a proprietary blockchain. The use case is completely different, don't be dumb.

Of all their weaknesses, Mobius has their biggest problem with their team members. Blockchain technology is such a specific software sector that you simply can’t find and hire blockchain engineers that will be willing to work with your project and also be competent enough – you need to have them on your team from the outset. The scope of Mobius also means that this project is likely one of the tougher applications of blockchain, and it puts even more stress on the team to deliver a top notch product.

Secondly, the scope of Mobius feels like it’s far too big. Are they primarily focusing on their DApp Store, their oracles, or their Smart Markets? In a world of specificity and niche solutions to complicated problems, Mobius attempts to be a generalized solution that tries to solve everything at once. This has historically not been possible, or has taken an extremely long time to get any groundwork done – as examples, you can take a look at projects such as ARK and MAIDSafe. Their roadmap also feels like it has unrealistic expectations – they intend to release almost all parts of their project goals within the first 6 months of 2018. For a team of this makeup, it almost feels impossible that they will reach their goal.

Finally, the token sale economics aren’t ones that I am very impressed with. They are raising 40 million dollars which is already more than Chainlink has raised with their own project while lacking many of the advantages that Chainlink enjoys. Comparisons between these two projects will be clearly made, and Chainlink simply wins out on almost all of these.

Wait, you're being serious?

They're using stellar as their platform. LINK is using ETH

that's not a good thing

It's on the stellar blockchain on listing on some decentralized stellar exchange... so don't expect binance or any real exchange anytime soon

>better team and they have a roadmap

just lol....i think i'll stick with the one that is partnered with SWIFT, and several blockchain projects, and is almost ready to release their mainnet.

>LINK is using ETH

I agree.
Not even hating on that project because it's good to see others notocing the need of transfering data onto the blockchain but let's be honest, when someone tries to do everything they end up not doing shit at the edn of the day

I can't wait till it comes out, whats its tracker going to be?

Retards dressed as lamb

why is mobius decentralized?

Reading through their white paper; among other things they want to be a dapp store.

3 pajeets
1 terrorist
2 chinks
3 white guys one which looks autistic or part chink (probably both)

looks like a winning combination

too many things at once. More bullish on niche project like XMR and LINK