Post low marketcap gems

I am looking to spend $25k on the most promising low market cap gem you can post, less than $25m tops, go!

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oceanlab/
flyp.me/faq
appcoins.io/
aptoide.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lamden
game (gtc)

Get UFR now, thank me later

ELLA
XLC
BWK
SAGA

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/oceanlab/
Hidden gem, for the rest DYOR

Who is she?

My favorite low caps have already all pretty much tripled since I got in, ELIX, DNA, MSP, ST... all that remains is...

MyWish (22m)

Get in while you can.

UFR - lowest risk, gains traction, just begins to moon. get in asap

FlypMe (FYP) is an alternative to Shapeshift, which pays out 50% of the profits to token holders through quarterly dividends.
I used it for a bit when Shapeshift turned to shit in December and held peoples funds back for like 2 weeks, but didn't know they had a token until this week. And if you've tried both, you'll know that FlypMe is even faster than Shapeshift.

For the newfags, it's an instant altcoin exchange where you don't need an account, but pay like a 2% fee. There's TONS of money in it, and FlypMe is gradually stealing marketshares from Shapeshift.

Marketcap is only $13M, which is insane. It'll inevitably blow the fuck up just like KCS.
They've already been in business since October, but launched an ICO because they needed funds to stock up on crypto reserves.

Look at the fucking volume.

>November: 41 BTC
>December: 165 BTC
>First week of Jan: 72 BTC (approx 288 BTC for the month)

And it'll only continue to increase as people grow tired of Shapeshift. Especially since they're openly collaborating with law enforcement against their clients and their support function in almost non-existent.

The only downside with FlypMe is that they haven't added Monero yet. Zcash is there as a privacy option, but token holders have influence on which new coins are listed. And when Monero is listed, FlypMe will blow up in an instant.

You're fucking welcome, Veeky Forums.

Shill me on SAGA. What's the deal?

A 2/10 pig disgusting romo fan.

Dak>>>>>>>>chokemo

UniCoin

ATMOS. Free filesharing and decentralized indexing on blockchain. No need for DMCAs as its a sad panda that cant be taken down. Truly glorious

20m cap and testnet coming Q1

Fluttercoin. Once website gets updated and fork happens this thing is going parabolic. POW, POS and Proof of Transaction coin. Ez money.

Best coin with sub 20 mil market cap easily has to be PayFair.

Actually did some research on PayFair cause it seems pretty intriguing. Website and dev team seem young but very encouraging due to being very responsive and open about their product.

After looking at whitepaper, which seems simple in regards to others, I realized that this team made PFR extremely easy to understand even for the common normie.

Using etherdelta sucked ass but it was totally worth investing into PFR for the moon ride! Lets goooo!

ELTCOIN

Even so, I'd still love to pile drive her. She doesn't know who Tony Homo is anyway.

What value does the token have?

PayFair will come alive when it hits a real exchange. Looking forward to the coming months.

ECC

UFR less than 20m market cap reaching 200m ez

Myriad

PFR and UFR.

Specially UFR, I agree with my rocket teamate.
Our bags are full of this shit and we are ready to lift off to Pluto.
Volumes are quickly increasing. Don't be the guy at 1$ buy order.
×10 garanteed in the few weeks.

chancoin for sure...

CAPP, OPT, GNX, SMT
Thank me later bro

BitClave (CAT) blue chip ground floor, all star team, decentralized search engine could end google, trading on a shit exchange for 28 cents less than 3X ico price

SNC

ALQO

volume spiking it's gonna run team shills itself take care lads

DENT

Just got into FYP

These coins will take you to the promise land.

CRED
PFR
OPT
COB

You won't regret it. Fucking hold on to that shit.

And make sure you contact the devs and tell them that you're a token holder, and that you want them to list Monero.

The sooner they list Monero, the sooner they'll take a massive chunk out of Shapeshifts marketshare.

LUX
QLINK

hush coin

EBET, about to release their product. Thats what caused the sudden spike. Only 5m marketcap with wasy potential to reach 50-100m, easiest 10x of your life user

ELIX

DENT, TAU and PFR are all kingmakers

>FYP
how do you receive dividends?

This.

Altcom - no joke the best one here, the real gem, read about if you don't believe me

Shill me more, willing to sunk a bit on it

ODN

>An Ethereum-based Smart Contract is designed to distribute them to your FYP Token address.
>The payout will be distributed by default in the form of ETH.

Read here: flyp.me/faq

Intensecoin (INTS)

Decentralised VPNs, security crypto

Market cap at 22 mil

Zer

50% ZCL
50% BAT

ZCL will fork into bitcoin private. BTCP will be a big deal and used by million.

BAT is the best altcoin 2018 with the creator of javascript as CEO.

TAU
PFR

>great development team
>already have a functional product
>gonna implement appcoin with aptoide by the end of Q1
>more than 200 millions of active users on apptoide
>over 5 billions apps downloaded through apptoide platform
>terrific usecase
>coin just got posted on binance 2 or 3 days ago, fresh meat on the market
>no market cap estimation yet on CMC (most probably under 100M$)

Now, tell me user, why haven't you invested already your whole portfolio into this? Fine, then stay poor faggots.

appcoins.io/ this is their site, you can find there the whitepaper along with any other relevenat information.

aptoide.com/ -> this is the official website of their application

Now, come with me, we're going on a moon mission.

These.

ODN

ATL & REAL

Real estate property sales & rentals on the blockchain. Both are working to replace all the garbage MLS systems on the planet with a unified blockchain based one and both are under $25 million with platform launched in March.

You have time still.

EBET and ELIX.

Whats her name?

Tell me what you’re going with and I’ll invest a measly 2k to follow suit

Ethbet
Super low market cap, days away from releasing alpha

best ico

Kore, DYOR

Where can I buy it??

AdEx

easily ODN.

>working product
>30m marketcap
>team that is always responsive and hardworking, delivering on deadlines
>just started marketing, getting more and more attention
>only on craptopia and will therefore EXPLODE when it hits binance or kukoin

Tell me, why do you not own this?

gifto my boys. disappointed in you all desu

There goes my fap free week

How much Embercoin for a girl like her?

Any of these available on binance, bittrex, KuCoin or polo? Hitbtc and cryptopia are closed

Most suggestions here have already had major moons. ELLA is just about to get its first x 5-10.

HBN

ok but whats this disgusting pig's name?

You know her name user?

Is this on ED or cryptopia?

THAT GRIL ISNT ASIAN

$bean

ED and HitBTC.

FUCK! you know how to shill! I will do some research just to verify your claims. This seems like an actual gem! Thanks user

Just stating facts, user.

DYOR, and I'll be waiting on the other side for you.

Oh, and please don't forget to lobby the devs to list Monero once you're a token holder.

That is the only thing keeping the gradual stealing of marketshare from Shapeshift from turning into a fucking avalanche.

Anyone else getting depressed by constantly seeing blazing hot chicks on Veeky Forums knowing you will never touch those beautiful specimen? And even if you were to, they have already been touched and used by countless of men before. Where do I find a cute, loyal woman to wife and enjoy life with? Serious question.

>getting depressed over a shop
Also cute loyal women don't exist anymore. Spare yourself the financial agony

Sumokoin
>Monero on stereoids
>20mil marketcap

what is "low cap" to you?

Didn't buy at 10c
Didn't buy at 50c
Didn't buy at $1
Didn't buy at $2.50
WE ARE HERE
Didn't buy at $5
Didn't buy at $10
Didn't buy at $20

Low market cap.
Great team.
Product in testing.
App released Quarter 2.
This will almost 10x in January.

Do you hate money user?

she's probably p. loyal. and she's an asian waifu, nyaaaaan~~!

>Monero on stereoids

Give me a quick rundown, famalam. The only thing I could catch from glimpsing at it was that it had a minimum ringsize of 12. Whereas I can use a ringsize of 40 on Monero if I want to.

What makes it stronger?

And soon to be listed on a new exchange.
Get in while you can only buy it on cancerdelta and yobit.

Appcoins is gonna be HUGE.
Anyone whos not buying right now is stupid.

ELLA

i wonder this too user, but everyone on Veeky Forums will tell you they dont exist.

UFR

BitBoost. Thank me later.

Cryptopia.

this, no brainer. enterprise blockchain platform

KIN

>January 2018
>Hasn't invested in DENT

Are you mentally challenged or were you bullied in school? Maybe both?

Last chance to get in at 7c. The rocket will take off without you unless you get in now user

can't buy this. fucking mercatox is a shit pile and has LTC under maintenance for weeks

Yeah you probably have to go to some isolated village and join their church or something and serve the community. I honestly don't know. Is saving yourself for marriage still a thing in America? Maybe India even? I have seen some Bollywood movies and the chicks were hot, but judging by the pajeets the women smell too.

What country still has women which respect themselves and seek marriage and a patriarchal relationship?

Bump

Do I really still do it? The graph kind of feels like I'm already too late. What are your predictions?

>Low marketcap thread
>Posts one with nearly $1B marketcap