Portfolio and advice thread

Portfolio and advice thread.
I need advices. Did i get cucked? Should i cash out and reinvest? I need guidance.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/
coinmarketcap.com/faq/
pastebin.com/s1upaPUq
nasdaq.com/press-release/dnotes-global-inc-announces-partnership-with-geneca-for-blockchain-technology-development-20171226-00265
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go all in on a promising low cap coin and get a couple million

I was shilling pfr and prl here for you on /biz since both were 0.07 and 0.01 respectively. get on fucking egas and make me (and you) rich. coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethgas/

yeah dude cash out.. in this moment in the market

is this serious

You have small funds so how much do you think you can get if you're lucky? 10-20% gains? You have to do all-in in some shitcoin which can get 10x or 100x. Some coins are shilled here. DYOR.

fukc u pajeet

wtf. what do you even want to do with this? make 30% profit so you can buy a burger with fries? dude.

I think bitcoin will crash alot. But eth keeps rising. I dont know what to do

I waited too long on ripple. And now you cant even get chainlink.

And if it crashes you'll not even lose a pack of cigarettes. Go get a job.

Ok i get it im poor. I live in a shit country. Putting my self through school and keeping a job is hard. All i had to invest was 30 euros

Get a job. You’ll need around 1-2k to get started. Plus you’ll fuck up a tonne, so you’ll need spare. 40 quid is literally nothing. Not trying to be rude, you’re priority now should be getting a job for cash flow, learning the basics, and then picking a solid grower to get you x2-5.

Poorfags are typicall 1k or lower. You have to get a x22 to get to 1k. You need more money

And what should i do with my current 30€? Just cash out and forget about it?

i invested 40 usd 1 month ago and now have 500 so you can make monies online too poojeet

jesus christ that amount is not even worth making a thread of

Then post your portfolio

I want to watch user as he goes from literal wallet change of 38.44 Euros to many thousands. You can do it. But OP, you're probably not going to make it, you should have rode sum pumps of 0.001c shitcoins for a while, not buy 0.000000000001 BTC and hope to make it.

Ok. But to trade in binance you need btc.

ETH/BTC is a good chad portfolio. ETH is really good. I have a 140k USD profolio that's 60% eth 40% btc. I will never sell. Don't listen to the shitcoin shills.

HOLD for 5 years and become millionaire.

Lel what is this ultimate poorfag portfolio, if you want any serious gains you'll have to go to a shitcoinexchange. But even more so expect a great alt-dip soon, maybe you'll do okay even then. Be sure to buy all the discount coins when that happens.

I am a fellow poorfag but what is the fucking point of diversifying with such little amount.

I am at 400$ (wabi) up 130% on 175$ from 2 weeks ago. I am thinking of changing my wabi to dbc. thoughts?

>But to trade in binance you need btc
eth works too

OP, get at least 200-400$, i started out with 400$, lost 200 doing stupid shit the first week, now its getting there, browse Veeky Forums, dyor etc

go to work to mcdonald and come back after 1 monuth with 500$ and we can do something then

On what should i base my first coin? Low price and?

Try doing that in a poor slav country. After all living expenses and food i get 60€ to fuck around with

try to get in early, i.e. DBC gave me the most gains so far cause i bought it about a week ago

Enjoy getting eaten by transfer fees.

>Euro

Yup looks like ya got cucked.

So on a freshly added coin?

I really hope you make it user, but it’s not a lot. 500 would be better for trading. If i were you, invest in alts with good Fundamentals and with a good amount of events if you’re a trader like me.

I was lucky enough to get into XRB at 3500 sats, and because of it I can trade and not work for months because of it.

Might i suggest buy and hodl Funfair. Good amount of events until end of June, so i’d hold half until end of march, the rest in end of June.

If you’re really risky, get into ICOs, APEX and bluzelle are going to be big imo and one more ICO i would like to keep to myself, because I’m not sure if scam or not.

Anyways God Speed user, hopefully I will see you on the other side where the NEETs are at.

Get as much XLM as you can and hodl until FairX launches/gets traction.
XLM is at the new bottom, perfect time to get some.

Ok. Gona dump my money and wait x100

invest in coins that you can get for idk .20-30c and leave them be. somewhere along the way youll either fuckup or make profits..

>38 euros

Dude, XLM will not x100. To get x20 you should have moved into XLM two month ago.

>calling something less than $100 a "portfolio"

why? just stop. dont do anything at all right now. you asked questions but won't take anyones actual advise here, you are only deadset on trading coins just to have something to do.

here's what you do right now:

1) Do nothing. Leave your eth and btc balance alone.
2) Get more money IRL
3) Invest 40 more euro again (just in eth, for future reference) a month from now
4) After you've put ~300 in eth, then you can think about trading coins

you're at ultimate FOMO stage right now, and you'll ultimately throw that 40 euro away quickly in transfer fees and losses. just chill the hell out right now my friend

Fine. X10. Possible?

What should I exchange my LTC for?

I'm looking at too many good ones s to make up my mind: XMR, LINK, REQ, SALT etc.

Im listening to everything everyone is saying. Anyway, how bad are the fees?

I'll say 5x is very possible, x10 maybe.

Started with ~$200 now im at $1300 with $100 cashed out a few days ago
Doubled my money over new years, feels great

all in on tron. we're hitting $1 soon.

Why should i invest in tron? What's the use?

Go all in on some low cap shitcoin like UFR, COLX, BBT or PFR. Not even memeing. That could turn into $500 in a month. Just remember to go into just ONE of them

>All i had to invest was 30 euros
Then you shouldn't be investing at all

Ignore these idiots.

Want to know how much ETH was worth a year ago?

I bought for $14.

IMO get rid of BTC. You don't even have enough BTC to withdraw thanks to corecucks.

You can hope for a hail Mary with a shit coin, but just keep fees in mind.

hold?
hold.

A lot of the advise you'll hear on this board in general is shit. A lot are just trying to fool you and shill you into some dumb coin which already mooned. You can still find gems, but they are sometimes covered by the shitcoins.
You need to do your own research, find a decent low marketcap project and hold on for the ride (a few months generally).
I am currently invested in Bitboost, look it up, it may give you a chance to x10 in a few months. Just a tip, there are other choices as well.
Otherwise, keep your money on an exchange, and try to get a x2 each week or so.
Also, learn how to use an exchange, some theory behind stuff like market cap, supply, etc.
Here's a quick guide, you can search for more after.
coinmarketcap.com/faq/

And as other anons said, try to build some more capital in fiat and then buy crypto, getting anywhere with such small capital will be difficult.

Where do you live anyway?

When eth was cheap i didnt even know what crypto was lol. All i heard was bitcoin. Well alot of people didnt know at the time.

And I thought I was a poor fag. I wish these whales would stop fucking me and let my portfolio hit $50k, fuck.

Also, any advice to increase performance? I'm struggling because I don't want to sell any of my coins, but I also want to make more money. I've gotten into all them at significantly lower prices than they are currently ($5 ICX, $0.06 REQ, and $1 ENG), but I've gotten JUST'd in the past by getting greedy and chasing gains.

Jesus OP. If you're that low on capital check out this here paste to pump up those numbers very easily. This info can have a profound impact on your gains in a very short amount of time, good luck friend. pastebin.com/s1upaPUq

this is a troll thread right?

What will I be at in 3 months fellas?

Please rate out of lambos

Haha cunt. Not everyone has annual income of 20k+. Barely can make 4k here with highest education. So i want to start investing. To turn my shit life around, if in 2 years i could make 200k i would live a good life in this shit country and invest in some business

Why is link growing I thought it was just a meme

looking pretty solid.
what is itc btw

help me please

Niggers yesterday was my first day in the crypto game bought $350 worth of ETH and $300 worth of bitcoin to trade for shitcoins, think I’m gonna put in another 150-200 today into ETH as I don’t see it falling below 1k again and want to have at least a whole ETH coin by the end of the month. What’s your predictions for ETH this year?

Help?

Iot chain
Not sure desu, some chink shit, it 4x'd then slumped, holding on a little while longer

Gonna offload these bags and go half and half on zcl and LINK later tonight and try to just hold until the fork

>"its my first day"
>"i predict eth won't fall below 1k again"

just hold the btc, don't bother depositing it in an exchange, you'll pay an expensive transfer fee. Just use eth or ltc to deposit to exchanges

Tired of holding this ven desu

If you browsed Veeky Forums for a while you know that UFR is easy money, especially for broke niggas like you and me

Leave it in a long shot. Eth may double, but the return would be ~30. Better to pick low mcap coin.
I would suggest D-notes on crytopia, it's a slow burner with a solid company behind it, they are upgrading to a new PoS block chain this quarter.
nasdaq.com/press-release/dnotes-global-inc-announces-partnership-with-geneca-for-blockchain-technology-development-20171226-00265
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1924858

Whatever you do, the only way people make it in this market with a small portfolio is by flipping the peak from one coin into another that has yet to peak. Do this enough and you can make a lot from a little. Key is to pick coins that have nowhere to go but up.

Thanks bro. Go low. Get money from the mooning. And reinvest in low coin

Don't put it in a big mcap coins

This.

Remember, the cryptocurrency market is now slowly starting to be discovered by normies. You're still an early adopter.

im letting the new coin grow and when/if it reaches ~70-100% I'll sell it to get a new low mcap coin, is that an okay strategy ?

Roast me

Anyone care to rate or predict 3 months.

>Tfw all my coins are down

Am I fucked?

quads for the hold confirmed

Depends on how fast it grows. I usually set a limit with half my stack at 2x, if I miss the peak, I have my original stake back. but I don't end up selling at 2x on a 5x pump.

show me the way

Fuck. I thought you had 38 bitcoin. No, you have 38 Euros. My volatility every few Blockfolio refreshes is 10 times your size. Do youself a favour. Move your money to Bittrex. Sell that shit for Bitcoin. Buy Strat, ENG, VIA, ETC. Make mad gains. Buy the same ETH as before and still have some cash left over to keep investing. Stop being a bitch. You can't just sit on 0.03 ETH and expect lambo pussy to come to you. You gotta get out on the street and start earning, bitch.

uninspired choices. Do you just look at what was cool 2 months ago on Crypto twitter? Stop buying shit that already pumped and find shit that hasn't finished / hasn't started pumping.