DEEP BRAIN GANG GENERAL

LOOKING TO BREAK 50 CENTS TONIGHT BOYS GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

api.huobi.pro/market/history/kline?period=1day&size=200&symbol=dbcbtc
reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7p172r/huobi_to_list_three_secret_tokens_tomorrow_one/
cogniota.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tfw only up 3x on this coin in a week.

Feelin good homie

get in if you dont wanna be a poorfag you fucking niggers

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

HUOBI WEBSITE SAYS 3 TOKENS WILL BE ADDED ON JAN 9.

DBC is a shoe-in!!

Never seen a day in the red once I bought this. Even made +20% today when everything else crashed. And still less than a buck. You're fucking dumb if you don't buy this right now.

Post the sauce, or youre a lying piece of shit nigger money fucker

Lets fucking go boy #braingang4life #broner

Does it have 10x potention within 3 months?

We're down though

He's lying. It will be listed this week but there is no official date yet.

easily, i can see 2$ by EOM

>26 btc sell wall

yeah not happening

It's pretty fucking simple.

Huobi.pro

BRAIN GANG

can anyone explain why whales are keeping the price suppressed?

It's simple to fucking click the shitty ad also.

> Margin trade up to three event coins( will be announced when the event starts) and get 0 Margin interest during the event!

They hate your gains. Used this opportunity to daytrade another 400 brains into my poor fag stack

that's only 5 hours from now. u srs?

just to accumulate more for the eventual moon

>redpulse
Post one that says DBC

GANG GANG

this will hit $10 right

if it hits 10 bukaroos, i'll be rich

What is a realistic price for EOW? EOM?

1 EOW
2 EOM

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

3 EOY?

NO NO NO PLEASE WAIT FOR ME

TRANSACTION STILL PENDING FOR 2 DAYS FFFFFFFUUUUUU

api.huobi.pro/market/history/kline?period=1day&size=200&symbol=dbcbtc

it's a neo token. works like an eth token, so you can store it in a neo wallet in this case.

Literally same thing said in Vechain thread. Fuck ooooooooff.

what the fuck is this coin even. i cant even get on their homepage, its just blank while loading endlessly

AHHH I SOLD AT $.30 SOMEONE HOLD ME

I ain't clicking that. Take a screenshot.

as a software engineer in machine learning, this is literally horse shit. nobody would use this.

I don't care. Made me money.

cool. now tell it to thousands of more people who keep putting money into it.

i don't care if it does absolutely nothing at all, if i'm making money off it, i'm fine with the nonsense behind it

You fucking retards keep larping as machine learning experts, and some of us are nearly 10x on this coin already.

it's already being used. We developed an AI shit poster. He's self aware, and wants nothing more than to eat.

are we going to 1$ bros?

Thanks for the DBC :^)

Check what happened to REQ the second it was added to Huobi.

It went full retard?

Soon.

It did nothing?

Real software engineer here, this shit is the hottest new thing on the market now and you're NOT going to buy in?

who the fuck gave that the green light

I plan to tank this at 0.0004 ETH, take profits now or hold if you're brave

hmmm will listing on huobi really boost this coin to the moon?

Are we looking at the same chart?

Prove it

No? Literally open CMC and look yourself

Look what Gate did

So you admit you're wrong

DBC site says getting listed this week, Huobi site says 3 coins getting listed tomrrow... what more do you want back the truck up!!!

>Implying you can do anything to stop the brain train

I dare you to dump all of your bags

Got in at 0.22 because I saw it shilled on biz

I only have 2600 DBC but I'm hoping this is my pathway into being a crypto millionaire. It won't be on this coin alone, but I'll make it eventually.

>bags

It's absolutely baffling. These companies virtue signal all day long on their social media accounts. #wefeministnow #ebilnazis #metoo(except for all the times we look past scandals that make our side look like hypocritical dumbasses) But then somehow this slips by how many hundreds of people?
It's strange to the point of being downright unexplainable how they couldn't see how this would be interpreted by the mob they've created on social media.

/pol/ plants are everywhere

Why is nobody paying attention to this..

People here hate money, they will buy after it's listed

How is what they said not true? Neck yourself.

>tfw you could have been up 10x if you picked any other coin a week and half ago

How is the market capon this normie shit so high when it's only on etherdelta?

Is it too high of an mcap to be worth braving ED for, or can we expect a massive influx of normie money upon major exchange listing?

You're in the wrong thread, buddy.

One thing that gives me faith in this shitcoin is that the devs said they had no immediate plans for a new exchange. Meaning, the devs are focused on the final product moreso than making some quick bux.

This bitch got to $1B mcap on a little bit of hype alone. Kinda scary...

exactly why I also trade sub penny stocks

Where my brainiacs at? Brain boys?

I'm all in

I'm all-in too, comfy af.

looking for more money before the ride starts lets get it!

wow it can't stop above 370? isn't it a cup handle forming?

what does the cup handle mean? ive heard this before but i dont understand

I know how u feel user. My transaction took 12 hours. Felt like days

bullish signal, pretty much the next phase upwards. don't know if we can achieve it though.

because it usually dips, then forms some sort of cup and handle, then shoots up a bit... then same shit again over and over.

Just sold so it should be shooting up shortly :^/

thank you for the info!
im adding some more just cause of the Huobi listing, REQ and another coin got added and saw gains

Why would you sell before Huobi?

i bought more, so it should be dropping soon lol
let see who wins ha

Kucoin not working for anyone else?

Who here /dbcrpx/?

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7p172r/huobi_to_list_three_secret_tokens_tomorrow_one/

why would we not buy the shit out of this coin..., seriously tell me why not to buy more of it tonight? and then buy alot more after that before we hit the Huobi exchange

Well, you could wait for an inevitable dip. I expect there will be one every day, and then one shortly after the Huobi release pump. Otherwise I can't think of a good reason not to.

never know, the whales might dump it to scare the shit out of you tomorrow when listed on Huobi.

Then buy back in at cheap... only if i have a fortune ball right now in front of me.

i wouldnt think it would dip after the release? i mean i dunno, thats why im asking. i figure youd want to hold all you can before it breaks on the next exchange.

What's my brain worth if I only have 15k? Am I a brainlet?

ahhhhhhh good point

Plot twist: it dumps on the huobi listing

huobi lists 3 coins tomorrow.
since DBC gets listed this week, it's probaby one of them, so there won't be any dip.

Why are there so many whales on DBC? What's the fucking point in this dumb shit. it's been sub 0.50 for like a week now when its clearly undervalued.

unlikely
look what RPX did today after the listing.
similar case

It's not tomorrow, it's in 3 hours

IOTA will make this coin obsolete lol why are you goyim still pumping it?

cogniota.io/

3 hours? did i miss something? is that cause its china time or some vudu like that?

whatever
fucking time zones lol