So

are you not entertained?

OP here from thread 6076551

Handed you a 1000sat spread on a silver platter. Those that were diligently following along bought on the inverted green hammer candle like I told you. Check the 1 hour chart.

Guess what I've been doing for the last couple of hours? Hint: it starts with W and ends with ash trading.

See you out there on the field.

Well done user, got it to drop as far as .88

When will you wipe the order book?

cheap REQ? GIBGIBGIB pl0x

Ty my big whale friend.

You will be rich and I will be moderately well off

Thanks. Same spread this time? See you in 5 hours?

can someone help a stupid user?

Where are these inverted hammers he speaks of?

I love you mayne

That shitty coin will hit $3 eoy

buy req right now?

Go to your local hardware store.

lesgo boiius

OP has been suppressing the price, yes, now is the cheapest it will be before it moons again. Next time it goes over $1 it's never coming back under.

I have a lot of req and want to be like you op. Will you teach me please?

is the pump finally coming?

Patience friends. I am weeding out the inexperienced traders that are assuming the last rise was a failed retest of the 6500sat level.

I'm full hodl mode, but if I wanted to gain knowledge about TA, what's the best route? Did you learn on your own or did you aquire it though professional education?

I'm along for the ride op. Comfy with my poverty 5k stack

i honestly give up
its about 25 cents from its ath and appears to keep bleeding out. Im selling and buying into a more stable project

sell low, the biz way

>if I wanted to gain knowledge about TA, what's the best route? Did you learn on your own or did you aquire it though professional education?

Easiest and free way to learn basics is through baby pips school of pipsology (google it). I learned to trade by working at a firm in London years ago.

The wash trading part isn't legal and isn't easily taught so you're on your own for that part.

Thank you user

I don't have much money, but I bolstered my holdings to 150

We will make it.

kek
already got 25x on this coin under 8 weeks and still see faggots whining

Thanks user. Looks like it's a combination of self taught education and seat time in the profession. I'll stick to the hodl method lol

I hope the rest of you are paying attention. This is how I play the game.

This must be bait. I refuse to believe someone can be this stupid.

You'll learn one day not to sell low.

Buy high and sell low, the biz way.

Reee, I was paying attention elsewhere and totally missed this one going at it. I hold REQ too (as everyone does).

its at 90 cents down from $1 yesterday
listen this LARPer all you want but its clear req is currently over valued compared to other projects

I'm getting moist just looking at this.

>one day difference
kek