Worst Exchange

>Steals your deposits
>Ignores support tickets
Don't sign up if you get the chance, you will regret it.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Bittrex/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i have't had any problems with any of the exchanges except for cryptopia. and the only issue there was that it took them like a week to verify me.

Anddd it's down

But if you do sign up, use the referral code 12029379

which exchange would u recommend

New sign ups are closed, sooo

i think you meant this is best exchange

Correction. Coinsmarket.com is the worst of them all.

These niggers stole my ltc today. Check this out I found their thief LTC account, look at these fucking transactions

LTU2cds4aSdXFip9sV4gXphnhxGQjgfjmg

Aaaand its down again
So glad they reopened up account registration
Fucks sake this is like the 5th time its been down this week

What exchange do u reccomend

Bittrex, seriously people hate on them but they are not shady like this.
Do not send money to Binance.
t.25,000 ADA poorer

One ran by roundeyes

Mt gox was technically ran by round eyes

> Has the lowest fees
> Has the quickest support response time of any exchange
> Most volume
> Best UI

srs

Binance has much better support than Bittrex and it's not even close lol

Is it down for anyone else?

The reviews and my experience says otherwise.

Yes, been laggy last hour and finally down last 5 minutes. Google confirms others having issues

happening to every exchange kucoin is 10x worse I honestly am not using it till futher notice only gate io for my smaller coins they have about the same coin selection

You mean those reviews complaining about the speed of ETH transfer and giving Binance 1 star because of it?

Among the rest

Kucoin lists the big 4 and their own exclusive shitcoins, its such an obvious scam exchange

reddit.com/r/Bittrex/
That's all I'm gonna say.

>>Ignores support tickets
I'm dying here. How do I get them to reset my 2fa? I've been waiting only three days so I'm being patient, but I'm fucking DYING. I want to get into my account. It's making me anxious having all my stuff stuck there on some exchange I can't even access and get no responses from.

Next time, write down the backup key.

It's been 3 days for me aswell for my issue, I see others have waited 3 weeks, no idea dude, but if I don't get my money I will kill a motherfucker.

Definitely. Coinbase reset mine yesterday so I set it back up and wrote down the code. This was my first fuck up and I don't plan on making this mistake again.

all the exchange subs are soyboys whining about something.

Don't deposit ADA to binance if you like seeing it ever again

It was taking hours for my BTC to deposit so I decided to send them a support ticket. They answered my support ticket after like 30 minutes and I immediately got my coins after that.

I will try again tonight.

I'm getting that feeling, same thing happened to you?

That is true but the issues with Bittrex seems much worse than those with Binance.

i love binance. desktop app has never failed me once.

you must be an idiot

Site's back up and coins are still there. Everything is fine.

>send coins to ADA deposit address
>they don't get credited to account
Yep I sure fucked up, hopefully it happens to you aswell.

you fucked up buying vaporware, bud. dont blame the exchange

ADA is fucking horrible, the wallets dont even work half the time

My... my LINK... MY LINK IS GONE

Can somebody explain to me why the hell Binance would now suddenly scam if they litterally have a top 35 coin in their pocket?

Worked just fine according to the block explorer.

>what level of ass is your exchange on right now?
>I dunno, like 3 or 4?
>oh, you're like a little baby. Watch this.

They eat dogs bra you can't use this kind of logic with them.

Maybe it's not a scam, just gross imcompetence.

use beanance, better exchange, only takes bitbeans

only trade pair is bitbean to bitbean

1 bitbean = 1 bitbean

Well it's not that bad, for true shit and idiocy you'd have to look at Coinbase.

Never underestimate the power of greed. Especially when not a single government around will give a fuck about some basement dwellers protesting that their favorite monopoly money exchange walked off with their imaginary coins. There's not much downside to making off with tons of btc from an exchange site when you're running it from any random, Asian country.

So what are the remaining options? Coinbase GDAX Poloniex? What are USA or western-Europe based exchanges?

kek

i lost my google 2FA like a complete idiot 2 weeks ago and i followed their support guide and they got back to me in like 30 minutes after i emailed them so idk wtf OP talking about.

the only people complaining about exchanges are those clueless enough to deposit substantial amounts of money whilst having no clue how to stay secure.
>they stole muh coins, didnt have 2fa enabled btw thats stupid
you got phished retard
>im locked out and they wont answer!!11!! >:(
utilize the fucking back up systems
>i lost all my eth because i sent it to a btc address!!! PLS HELP BINANCE REP I MAKE REDDIT POST NOW HELP
i get off to reading stories about these retards getting absolutely JUSTd