Buying BNTY near ATH

Anons, did I do the right thing investing $22k near ATH into BNTY? The FOMO was real.

Its a small part of my holdings though.

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.bounty0x.io/announcing-bounty0x-partnership-with-swissborg-alongside-the-launch-of-the-swissborg-40-000-bounty-dc04df4270ed
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It'll probably hit $1 soon, so you're ok.

It's alright, you'll get a x2 by the end of the month probably. Good luck.

Terrible idea. Project is run by a bunch of 18 year old bedroom developers. Watch this burn when everybody realises this is literally pointless, and nobody wants to pretend to be a fucking cowboy

no
they will obviously all dump at 98-99 cents

Buy the dip

But I personally would look elsewhere
This coin has used all his pluto potential

blog.bounty0x.io/announcing-bounty0x-partnership-with-swissborg-alongside-the-launch-of-the-swissborg-40-000-bounty-dc04df4270ed

Its still around 100 mil market cap though. Thats it? If some dentist coin can get to billions, I think its possible that this one can get another solid moon mission.

Perhaps. But one think I learn so far - the technology doesnt matter, only the memes do. Otherwise XRB would be top 3 coin.

you can get x2 with this one in the distant future if you are very lucky or x10 with another 10 mill marketcap coin

Your call

Me Too user
But it has like one of the lowest market caps on kukoin, so shit has moon potential left

Shill me on a solid 10 mil coin then. Kucoin or Binance please. Actually 10 mil coins wont be on Binance I think.

Are any of those 10m coins on kukoin?
Tired of you fags talking about 10x coins like it's easy

hahaahahhaahahahahahha

10 mill coins are usually on ether delta

But everything from 10 to 40 is good

PBL is probably the best thing you can buy right now on KuCoin

UFR is getting shilled to hell and back so it might gte x5 just from the hype alone

Yeah because Ethereum was built by a 50 year-old programmer who had decades in the industry.

Fuck off with your boomerthink, this ain't the economy our parents and grandparents grew up.

and good

Also, remember all the FUD about it being a PnD coin and that it will never see $0.50, and here we are 2 weeks later at $0.86

>Tired of you fags talking about 10x coins like it's easy
Because it is, you just have to HODL for months which seems like an eternity

Put the 22k in KCS. Game set match nigga

Dont think its a good idea right now. It mooned like god damn apollo rocket already.

UFR - interesting but sheeeit, its not on Kucoin
PBL - will look into it. But the market cap is more than half of Bnty.

Still good for 2x on kcs and dividends

DIVX 50 mil cap, room to grow