*Quietly moons*

It got listed less than a day ago and it hasn't used any of its jet fuel YET

The Chinese will enter in a few hours, so JOIN NOW!

Plz china man launch my coins.

Ni Hao, wealthy Chinaman!

ICO whales have their walls up to take their profit. Once those are down this ship is off. Last chance for $5.

Nice to see a working product in a sea of shitcoins!

*JUMPS ONBOARD*

>he didn't read the white paper

whats wrong with it?

this amount of samefagging is insane
give me 0.05% of suppy and I'll get some real users

Looks pretty cool actually, threw in a couple of eth

Shilled it 5 times today....every post goes unnoticed. People are fucking retarded!
We all know the kucoin drill:
Massive pump (done), massive dump (done), accumulation (done), moonmission (just started).
You decide
>B-but what does the coin do?
It makes you satoshis, retard!
What do you preddict how long Is It going to pump? 2-3 days?

You're the last human, your planet has been overtaken by robots

nice fud pajeet

canya stop posting, im still accumulating

It will happen overnight at the peak of your wetdream

Kek

Ico faggots trying to unload their scamcoins for 4x just because they got onto a list, FUCK OFF.

This shit will crash back to less than a dollar, where it belongs, in two days.

What's wrong? I'm here if you need to talk.

I'm not going to buy your bags, icofaggot.

this is a bag

topfuckingkek

I'm really unsure about getting in this early. Last coin I did I got burned (BRD)

also what the fuck is this team?

3 australian ex-airforce pilots?

1 more aussie airforce base ops fag?

whitepaper lists one of the team members as "He is a r/cryptocurrency moderator?

So we've got a group of 4 friends from the aussie air force who got into crypt VERY early together, made a shit ton of money, then launched a technology startup when they got out. We've also got a plebbit moderator who will make sure this coin stays shilled on plebbit.

I take small risks during sudden drops, but this coin seems stable right now
sounds like peer-reviewed

I'm trying to trust this coin, but can't. Never ever ever ever ever heard ANYTHING about it until Veeky Forums, now all of a sudden I'm destined for x5 because a coin is new? I lost %40 of my position when I got stuck holding moldy Bread (brd) when it FIRST listed on Binance.

>400m marketcap
But high sell low

First of all, can't believe you got BRD coins. There was a huge post here shitting all over it, because it is useless, compared to other similar startups. This however is something completely new.

Ni hao wealthy chineseman!

If you're going to diss BRD, you are beyond moronic. Look at its value now. It's gone up 50-100% since initial listing.

source pls

>implying not every single coin will 2x after listing
do you even crypto bro?

what is bizarre about this thing is that they already have an app where people can purchase services for fiat at the push of a button, but nobody uses it

I don't see how adding multiple more steps to this process is going to be good for them. If you want your dryer fixed are you really going to go register on a site, exchange fiat for eth, exchange eth for Canyacoins, send your canya to your canya app wallet, and THEN pay? Or are you just going to call a repair main and pay him in cash?

maybe I just dont "get it", but I dont see a valid use case for this token, you don't need erc20 features to pay a handyman

ICO webpage. 80m coins circulating. I didn't even bother to find out the # of coins being locked down for 12 months on top of that 80m circulation.

>It's

There are 34 million acirculating tokens.

Buy under $5.00 - sell at $10.00. All kucoins that list initially dip then moon for about a week or two. Expect some dips here or there, and don't panic sell. Sell at 3-5x in about a week or so. It just listed this morning (7AM EST), so as more people catch up on this, and people start shilling, it will go up even faster. If you listened to my calls on SNOV, QLINK, DBC - they all went up 3-5x in the last 2 weeks. Yes, this isn't the best coin, but neither is SNOV LOL.

Circulating Supply
There are 100M tokens total. The vesting schedule for founders (20M tokens) is 12 months, so that 20M is out. 20M is kept for rewards, also not in circulating supply.

The vesting schedule for private sale (26M tokens) is 3-12 months, so that 26M is also out.

So that only leaves 34M tokens. I'm not sure how many were sold, but a lot of the early returns will depend on the circulating supply listed on CMC.

DBC has also seen ~8x gain on kucoin, with a ~3x gain from ico to initial list price on kucoin.

UTK has seen a ~6x gain since being listed on kucoin.

QLC has seen a 2.5x gain since being listed on kucoin. The circulating supply is still not listed on CMC.

Price Expectations
I think holders are in for a pretty good next few days. If we see a 34M circulating supply, and a start price of $2.60 per coin, that gives us an $88M marketcap.

While I'd be surprised to see a 10x gain, that would still put us in the ballpark of DENT, which is a similar play (i.e. mobile app backed by blockchain) with admittedly a very different market. This is an interesting play, as we'll see what decentralizing can do for an existing app.

The market they are targeting lends itself well to decentralization, and it is a large market. There don't seem to be any blockchain competitors right now. IMO, I would be looking at a $350M marketcap before considering selling anything, and will probably hold everything until we hit a $500M marketcap.

Alright I'm going to learn something about crypto today. I'm making a paper portfolio for Canya and putting in 5 eth. If it moons then I will be furious, but will have to acknowledge that the quality of the product being offered does not matter -- at all, and will consider changing my investing habits for the future on icos arriving to exchanges

Canya.io

I don't know if the ICO sold out. I'm not chasing this coin. Too many red flags.

It doesn't matter, just look around. Just hit the buy button and be happy.

Ni hao wealthy Chinaman