Enigma Thread

What does the future of this coin look like?
>currently sitting on 1,200

bright

Think it will peak @ $20

What makes you say that?

MIT grad here , alex pentland called the guys behind this team bunch of low life crooks trying to make a quick buck off the block chain hype. the coin is not neccesary , enigma can function as a protocol without being a ICO. youre just buying dev bags pajeets

pentland is overseeing the project lol

Why is he their advisor then?

fake news, they just put his name over it. trust me i know alex pentland , hes already preparing to sue them for associating him with a scam ico.

>trust me i know alex pentland
what's his favorite color then?

If the FUD attempts are this weak you know it’s a good coin

>MIT grad here

got proof?
Diploma, campus card, screenshot of online transcript.....

he's done videos talking about the tech. tip top kek

IVE SEEN THIS FUD BEFORE

Also MIT grad here, alex pentland told me he is in contact with satoshi and was told by the creator of bitcoin himself enigma was what he intended to create in the first place

This is copypasta and appeared last night as well.

Also MIT grad here, can confirm.

Stupid question, what can be done with .99 ENG after selling? Can't withdraw

Binance right? You'll have to wait till they enable to sell dust.

buy.01 then sell 1

When's a good time to buy into this wonderful coin?

a month ago

Can't do that I don't think?

Sarcasm or will this happen soon?

anything under $10 is a steal

If you’re going to hodl I would just buy in now, this coin moves fast

Under $6, it will probably dip a bit soon.

My dad is a CEO at MIT. Can confirm.

I've heard they were planning to allow people to sell dust for BNB, not completely sure about that though.

Why is ENG/ETH stallin

This was here last night. A literal copy and paste. Im screenshotting this so Ill have it for the next time this streetshitter posts

they said they are looking into this.
they will offer a solution eventually. realistically not for a while tho.

((looking into)) a solution

I tried day trading this for the first time today and lost 30 ENG.

t-t-t-thanks.

Next time try buying when its going down then selling when its going up. I know its not the biz way though

It was hovering at $5.80 today It went up to 6.20 and I sold, never went back down to $5.80 though and now it's at $6.7 .

I'm kinda a noob so I'm not suprised I get hit with this sorta thing. I just wanted to accumulate a little before this thing really takes off.

>he sold
>pump it

The market seems shaky atm. Would not be at all suprised to see 5.80 in the next 24 hrs

I bought back in for not at about a 30 ENG loss because this thing is getting close to $7.00 and that's the ATH.

I agree that it's been shaky but I think this thing is due for a serious moon mission any day now.

Fucking pajeets.