CNBC literally just went through the step-by-step process of buying Ripple on Poloniex...

CNBC literally just went through the step-by-step process of buying Ripple on Poloniex. They bought 24k Ripple on LIVE TELEVISION. What the FUCK is going on? Also, you can see they had 10 BTC total in their Poloniex account available for trading. If they truly wanted to demonstrate this, why not do it with a small amount of money? That's around $150k and this guy just casually bought $45k worth of Ripple. Whose money is this? Also, at the end he was emphasizing how "easy" it is. I ASK AGAIN: What the fuck is going on?

twitter.com/APompliano/status/950059747771854853/video/1

This is something I'd expect on some bigshot whale's Youtube channel, not fucking CNBC.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8uliZKG_duc
cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/08/ripple-xrp-market-cap-bigger-than-bitcoin-if-price-hits-7.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're really going all out to decieve the goyim

people still watch television?

Nice just bought 100k

would be hilarious if they bought and price tanked 20 %

Really fucking creepy. Did anyone else notice that "ripple watch" box on the side of the screen?

What the fuck is going on with this?

>REEE-NBC

What the flying fuck did I just watch?

what the fuck

It's gonna moon very soon. While I hate ripple's lack of decentralization, it will make you money in the next couple of days - week

CNBC has been pushing ripple hard as fuck the past week or 2. I also was wondering wtf world I am living in.

Can I get a quick rundown? eurocuck here what's go ing on on usa tv?

also, I would watch XLM around this time as well.

>bunch pompous normies sneering in the background

we're fucked

Found the video on Youtube as well:
youtube.com/watch?v=8uliZKG_duc

I posted this last week ya dig...if you guy did some research you would seen this going on...I told you guys cnbc holds more weight than forbes..

I wonder who is behind this

I ain't trusting this shit

So you're surprised the media machine owned by the banker jew race put up some parade aimed to their normie cattle in order for people to willingly give up BTC and ETH in favor for worthless centralized digital fiat which is aimed to be the new federal reserve once the dollar crashes?

Wow really makes me think color me surprised

Unitus has been a coin developing since 2015....

Hidden Gem listed on @Cryptopia_NZ!!! ... $UIS

$UIS check list
Active devs
Supply 46mil
Low market cap (Under 4 Million!!)
Price below 10 cents
Rapidly growing community/vol
No pre mine
POS coming soon
New exchanges soon
Differentiating factors
GET IN BEFORE ITS TOO LATE!!

Fucking Rth$ch1lds must have a big stake in CNBC. It's already a leftist piece of shit network, I can't believe they would shill their banking jewcoin this hard.

Guys Ripple will surpass bitcoin in market cap at $7 pretty soon: cnbc.com/amp/2018/01/08/ripple-xrp-market-cap-bigger-than-bitcoin-if-price-hits-7.html

Happening this year

dont you think its a little strange that the kike media is so interested in badmouthing bitcoin and pumping xrp?

hmmm

that's only for tokens, not for XRP

BUT

what they dont tell you, is that because ripple the company is ONLY company mining transactions, they can simply deny any transaction being sent from a certain address without even having to have any code to do it for them.

it's as if coinbase was the only company mining bitcoin, and if they saw you receive coins from a "shady" address, they simply ignore any transaction you try to submit.

Strange? fuck no. Profitable? fuck yes. Bad for cryptocurrency? Most definitely. I figure I might as well ride the train into hell instead of walking there

Fuck!
We are going to fucking outer space. Unknown worlds, dangerous monsters, easy pray

After all this is about making money. Hate the kikery, but if it makes money then so be it.

Kek no it will crash soon, you don't understand markets do you user? No hype + huge exposure + sideways trend == crash / bearish pattern

>no hype

kek

>banks bait normies into buying xrp with all their savings
>crash xrp with no survivors
>normies get burned and run away from crypto

I thought this is what you guys wanted

>Deep State continues to pump Deep State.

Soooo, just another Monday, eh?

Does everyone understand this is literally a Jew coin now?

only assholes buy Ripple

there are better investments that can actually change the world for the better than yield more than this shitbag scam statist project

>sponsored by your jewish bulge bracket tbtf bank