Turned 18 a few weeks ago, have 300 dollars. Where do I start with this crypto business?

Turned 18 a few weeks ago, have 300 dollars. Where do I start with this crypto business?

all in XRP thank me later

step 1. LARP as if you know everything about crypto
step 2. Buy the most dominant memes on Veeky Forums - litterally assess what to invest in based on the number of images with a given coin.

>20 years later
>well, how did you become so rich?
>it all started with a void recomendation of a random user on the internet
>he said, i could thank him later
>i never got that chance

Rape DOG good luck hight profit
I am from Hong Kong drove yellow Lambo
>Herro

>Where do I start
fuck this board for a good start.
then, all in on bitbean.

well where the fuck else do i go? everybody else is a shill or a faggot 38 year old who learned what crypto was last thursday and gives his 'expertise'.

>literally Veeky Forums

Odn is the ticker you poor fag

shit is this place a breeding ground for autism?

Fuck outta here normie slut

Bitbean

You will thank me later

Join the military, get signing bonus, all in LINK.
Put every spare dollar in other cryptos besides LINK. Do not sell anything and don't even check the balances! Serve your five years and look at balance!

Yes. Like all boards here you have to learn to sift through 99% of it's content to find that golden 1% nugget.
*percentages may vary

so what should I use for investment. I'm a bit iffy about coinbase (total noob at this)

Look into something called XRP

Join bitmex, go long on Ripple with 3x leverage. People here will just shill their stupid memecoins, you want easy money just buy Ripple. Why use leverage? Think of leverage like a gains multiplier, so ripple will definitely go 2x (it just dipped) so if you use 5x leverage when it doubles you’ll make 10x your money. Just don’t get too greedy and remember to pay it forward! (Hell if you want to be a baller like me, I personally use 10x leverage hehe don’t tell anyone)

Winter is coming!!

>what should I use for investment
you should use money OP

i hate not being specific, meant like wallets or shit. i am retarded when it comes to shit like this but meh.

Throw it all into LINK little dude... within two years it will be a quarter million.

look.
get an account on a few xchanges you like.
Bittrex, Binance... whatever
make sure you have solid PW's, 2FA, Use Authy, google Authenticator.
write down all keys on paper.
unless you are a retard, you will probably will be safe holding what you have there.
5BTC+ on an xchange doesn't make you a target.
otherwise hold your shit on your computer/phone
wallets are available for most coins