Idk man

They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.
seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

Other urls found in this thread:

pwcaccelerator.com/pwcsaccelerator/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

agreed , scam coin. buy walton

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

>tfw you join in the fudding because it's actually become funny as you wait for the moon

yes its a scamcoin

dont do this, this is a shitcoin, wabi too.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

That's exactly how it started for me.

and we just hit new ATH!

They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

This!

I don't know guys. The more I look into this the better it looks. I mean they literally have a 40 person strong team. If you actually look at their code it is some of the best. Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made. There are numerous people trying to spread FUD and the price doesn't flinch. No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems. With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins. Get ready. These prices won't last much longer...

Please sell so I can buy your bags. Jan. 8th 2019 you will want to kys when you see the price of VET you motherfucking cucks

And now we begin the biggest bull run in crypto history. It will below our minds

I don't know guys.
The more I look into this the better it looks.
I mean they literally have a 40 person strong team.
If you actually look at their code it is some of the best.
Really smart people working on this project. The price pumps up real high, real quick and it goes almost sideways just below the all time high it made.
There are numerous people trying to spread FUD and the price doesn't flinch.
No one has heavy bags nor the urge to dump it seems.
With Binance opening their doors to new buyers again we will soon have new money looking for the best coins.
Get ready. These prices won't last much longer.

Regarding their PwC "partnership":

PWC is not "working with them" or partnering in any way.

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.

The tech is vaporware.

Lmfao you know if a coin is being FUDded this hard, it will moonshot like no other.

This is why I hold VEN and WTC

my 40k ven are mine, you will have to take them out of my dead cold hands.

i gotta say i tried to like this coin i really did until i saw it was supported by communists and possible being manipulated by the chinese government
the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see
im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same

VeChain joined their accelerator program. It's literally like a training camp for babby's first startup.

They are being helped by PWC to learn how to become a real company. Not providing any of their tech.

The tech is vaporware.

The tech is vaporware.

i agree,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

exactly, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy

It's funny you say that because, They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy
>the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.
>seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.
>The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags.

I get what you mean, but consider the following: They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out?

come on man, This shit sounds scammy

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project >has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their

>bags.

WHY ARE YOU POSTING SAME FKNG SHIT OVER AND OVER REEEEEEEE PAJEET

Who cares, buy and get rich.

IDK bags They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a lambo out? come on man, This shit sounds moony.

the more research i do on this coin ,the more of a shady little shit i sound.
seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x crash after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of real news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big balls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their moons

gotta say i tried to like this coin i really did until i saw it was supported by communists and possible being manipulated by the chinese government

yeah on reddit , all the ven holders are proud communists

crypto was meant to be a way to avoid statist fucks but now chinks are ruining everything with their bugmen statist attitudes.

yeah sure, 2 years dev for vaporware

PWC has stated they will help introduce them to their clients and partners, you know you can accumulate without misinformation wanker, you're already wealthy

>sunny arrested
>most of the holders are proud commie statist fucks
>pwc partnerships literally just a babby startup program

get out before this shit hits the ground floor

Should I all in VEN? I'm seriously considering selling all SophiaTX and all in VEN.

tfw I have more ven than you.
comfy as fuck desu

youtube.com/watch?v=JSOpEXe-Pn8

You just know, you want to support their UI and design team. 1:00

yeah i know what you means gotta say i tried to like this coin i really did until i saw it was supported by communists and possible being manipulated by the chinese government

VEN
ICX
WAN
AION

LIFE-shitcoin of that week

Thx me later