CAN'T LOGIN CAN'T SEE FUNDS

i can log in fine and see my funds

Cant login either

All money is lost!!!

Same

Can you see your deposit history.

Lol

Where is my crypto?

Literally happens every other day, relax.

It's working fine for me

JUST LOST 20K

Yes.

It's gone you done got Gox'd.

Please be true, would love to see the Stellar Lumens whale lose all his money, that fucking asshole has brought the price down so much. He has like 15M in bitcoin/xlm in there.

No you didn’t. Go home kid

I can see my fund and my history. What are you cucks hoping to accomplish with this weak shit?

Even if hacked stellar withdrawals are suspended for some reason lately, so he would probably be fine.
Anyway it's working for me.

Seriously why this kind of bullshit everyday?

Its not just to shill and drop bags... Sometimes I think Veeky Forums is just full of pathological liars.

Had login freeze, did something else for 5minutes, went back and logged in fine. All funds there.

Chill out man.

What are you talking about, hackers won't give a fuck if it is suspended, they would have direct access to the CALM wallet which currently holds over $500M USD, I finally managed to withdraw my lumens last night. $100k in lumens, would kill myself I I lost them to a hack.

dude this whole website is full of literally mentally retards who can barely get by in society. don't be naive around here, or you'll turn into a retard or pinkjack

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP

So u be sayin dat ppl lie on da internet?

Why do you keep making this thread every day?

KuCoin or another exchange hiring Pajeets to FUD binance.

calm down, they're doing maintenance. They've been getting a shit ton of users, which is why they had to stop registration. They have to upgrade the servers

I can. I logged in two hours ago, though, maybe this gives me privileges.