I get why people hate Ripple, but why does Veeky Forums hate Bitcoin Cash?

I get why people hate Ripple, but why does Veeky Forums hate Bitcoin Cash?

Other urls found in this thread:

coingeek.com/smart-contracts-way-bitcoin-cash/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

redpill me on ripple hate

Because it's a less shit version of BTC. Less shit is still shit.

same centralized currency, only instead of being in the hands of kikes its in the hands of chinks and a few mentally ill people like ver

because they are idiots and either dumped their BCH at $300 after the fork like dutiful corecucks, or they fomo'd into BCH at 0.4 or again when it spiked to 9k after coinbase release

>muh premined, untested, shit coin, ICO with 101 attack vectors is the new king
Yeah no.

>redpill me on ripple hate

because it scares corecuks and they're going balls to the wall with anti bch propaganda

tl;dr reason is Corecucks gotta cope

The fact is BCH is better in every way, and it doesn't have any of the communist influence of BTC devs. Pic related.

it's a fork of actual bitcoin. They don't know shit. They never wrote a single code that helped bitcoin to be what it is today. They are script kiddies. It's pushed by a retarded fucking faggot maniac who is a felon and is not technical at all, which did i mention, pumped MTGOX before it crashed. It has no devs. It has faggot ass n00bs for a community who missed the bitcoin train and now they think they can reverse time. It's a counterfeit. it's a true shitcoin.

Some examples of corecucks coping

Accurate

bcash is exactly the same as bitcoin except it has no fees, which is a disadvantages, once miners run out of subsidy their coin is going to disappear.

>low cost transaction fees
Until it hits 80 transactions per second
>Fast peer to peer transactions
>reliable transactions
>accepts 0-confirmation transactions
Why the fuck would you want this?
>Digital currency

>implying I'm a corecuck

more transactions per block gives more fees to the miners

you actually believe this lie, that users simply not raise the cap and pay no fees again.

once mining subsidy drops, and no fees.. miners are simply going away my friend.

why would they mine, for Ver's pretty eyes?

Have you been on /r/btc? Redditors love to pick sides and they will fight to the death for their side to win no matter how wrong they are.

BTC is shit, BCH is also shit but they hate BTC for being the more popular girl.

bitcoin cash is moving to adaptive block size in the next hard fork

you need to understand the free market economy, the mining fees arent tied to the blocksize. It s regulated by demand and supply.

For the same reason they don't like XRP, because they don't understand crypto currencies and how the work at all. I'm totally fine with the two coexisting though. Forks are a part of crypto and disagreements are okay. However XRP should be fought at every instance.

I actually don't hate your coin. I don't care about bcash. But you guys need to pick a block size (2MB, 4MB, whatever) and then stick to it.

Otherwise you'll never transition to fee economy and you will have to do the foolish decision to remove halvings altogether, at which point what's the difference between Bcash and Dogecoin??

lol BCH has developers and they are working on smart contracts which will be rolled out this year. do you remember smart contracts? thatas something BTC wanted to do before kikestream killed it for "security" reasons. You remember when kikestream killed zero confirmation transactions? Yes BCH is working on that too. And they got Bitpay one of the biggest cryptop payment services working on adapting BCH as their DEFAULT cryptocurrency right now.

You faggots whining about BCH are either paid shills, have no clue wtf youre talking about or youre just butthurt because you sold your free BCH for pennies when you got them.

fuck anything bitcoin.
plus that faggot behind it seems sketch as fuck.

because Veeky Forums bought high and now is stuck with bags

the fud surrounding bch is because people are accumulating. It will be between 25k and 250k eoy

bch is going to inverse what btc did for alts. there is nothing alts can o that bch can't and none of the alts have bch's hashpower and proof of work

>there is nothing alts can o that bch can't
It'll be awhile before people realize this. The only reason Vatlik made eth is because Blockstream made it impossible to smart contracts on bitcoin's blockchain.

Hey guys where’s the bitcoin wiki?

Check monero fees, it doesnt have a fixed blocksize.

BCH is not adopting smart contracts, its adding colored coins.

1. Cashies
2. Roger Ver
3. Jihan Wu
4. goddamned cashie cultists
5. fuck you

Did I miss anything Veeky Forums?

Aren't colored coins basically the same as ERC20 tokens? Smart contracts are coming;

coingeek.com/smart-contracts-way-bitcoin-cash/

Yes, similar to the ethereum tokens but only adding a few OpCodes, the ethereum level smart contracts would blow the blockchain

Bitcoin Cash will kill the altcoin madness

>Aren't colored coins basically the same as ERC20 tokens?

yes pretty similar so they will roll out ICOs at some point and shitcoins like ETH will be BTFO
honestly if it wasnt for kikestream kiking BTC we would have all that shit alread and BTC would be at 500k a coin. but now we have to wait a little bit longer and a bunch of anons will get rekt by gambling on useless alts

Agreed if it weren't for Blockstream the crypto market would look a lot different. Although I think its a good thing because the community needed a wake up call, that this fight is far from over and we need to stay vigilant. XRP comes to mind.

literally because of blockstream propaganda, most people here are just retarded as anywhere else

>Otherwise you'll never transition to fee economy and you will have to do the foolish decision to remove halvings altogether, at which point what's the difference between Bcash and Dogecoin??
We're not aiming for a fee economy, we're aiming for mainstream adoption before the halvings kills it, if we have plenty of people using it we can keep fees as low as now while still keeping it profitable to mine

>all those bullshit talking points
go to bed CNN

bcore is not the real bitcoin

because fags don’t realize BTC is compromised

>BilderbergCoin

>we scale, we win

>>accepts 0-confirmation transactions
>Why the fuck would you want this?
Actual usage in ecommerce and IRL commerce. Pay your coffee at the counter and leave.

Because they sold early and re-entered high.

I don't hold any but it's the cheapest way to cash out so I respect it. It has half the withdrawal fees on Binance compared to Litecoin and almost no transaction fees. I can only assume haters don't want to cash out or are too stubborn to use GDAX.

How does core not have this? Anyone can see unconfirmed transactions on the blockchain.

Posting in sane thread. Feels comfy. Now shut the fuck up im trying to accumulate over here

>and it doesn't have any of the communist influence of BTC devs. Pic related.
BCH is literally entirely controlled by the chinks. From hashpower, to development, to control of the circulating supply.

And they used to be acceptable. I used to buy camwhoresite tokens with instant acceptance of transactions.
But core made some software changes that makes doublespends easier while tx is still waiting for inclusion and others that fuck with trusting a zeroconf (replacebyfee?).
BCH doesn't have those

Its Bcash not Bitcoin Cash, OK?

Core implemented RBF (replace by fee). RBF makes it so you can pay a higher fee to get into the next block faster. Instead of first come first serve. It was never in bitcoin before and it removes the ability to do 0-conf.

It also opens up the door for double spending because you can send a low fee over Blockstream coin and then send a high fee. The high fee will go through and the low fee will eventually get dropped.

because it isn't bitcoin and isn't good enough as altcoin, in other words it's useless shit.

>pay a higher fee to get into the next block faste
how does BCH defend against spam transactions if not by fee competition?

dont listen to the haters op. bch going to 25k easy

People like me on biz 10x'd with it and it makes other people on biz angry

The BCH shills are annoying as hell, so I hope it never pumps.

Spamming BCH will only enrich miners. I encourage anyone to go ahead and try though. RBF came in because Blockstream coin won't scale up, because Blockstream's goal was to destroy bitcoin's utility. Niggers don't know what open source is and that internet exists and people would figure this all out before they could get total control of the market.

hehe

implying miners in need of tx income would still include zero-fee/fraction of a penny txs.

before BTC blocks were full, most users were paying defauld 0.0001 fee even if they didn't have to. Because it was trivial.

>How does core not have this?
They had. But choose to implement Replace By Fee, you can cancel/change unconfirmed tx by sending different one with higher fee

>until it hits 80 transactions per second
just increased blocksize to 16mb problem solved
The coin is garbage because of those 30 min transaction times. I'm sticking to ltc or eth for cheap and fast shit.

>30 min transaction times
>0-conf

Litecoin is the same shit as core. Ethereum is good, but it's not a currency.

Because fuck Jihan.

Currently? Ltc is on the sweet spot, bch is not. Bch does have better scalability though.

What advantage does LTC have over BCH? Faster blocks? With 0-conf that doesn't matter.

segwit is garbage