There is NO ONE who had it worse than this

!!! I sold 10.8 million verge AT A LOSS on november 1. this went up 40x and was worth 3 million dollars less than 2months later. wtf do i do?

I bought xrb at 0.023 sold at 0.020
(:

whose is worse? that might make me feel better at least

had 2.7 mill
not the same but the sting hurts all the same.
think about it as if the probability of you making it are moving towards you.
not long now OP

Maybe dont be a fucking dumbass and sell everything when you should be leaving a portion of it just incase it went up

do you really think that or do you just say it to feel better? because i feel like this was my once chance and now it's gone

stfu it's a shitcoin so i figured i should get rid of it

wow i see now. how much did you have?

yeah, i think that.
I see it happening every week
also, i kept an unironic meme 100k from the profit just in case.
Will hold for a year or 2 because there's nothing to lose by doing so.

ok thanks. that is good to hear. but see, that's the thing, at least you had 100k PROFIT. i didn't even have that. i sold AT A LOSS and had less than 100k! what coins do you think are good right now? most look like shitcoins to me

I would tell you what I'm holding but why would I?
>stfu it's a shitcoin so i figured i should get rid of it
nevermind, I came here to console you, because I can feel it too.... I see now
tell me OP, do you bore everyone about how you were a millionaire in some hypothetical future?
from here you have 2 choices
grow a pair, let it go and carry on
or kys.

ok fine, you are right. but what's wrong with asking which coins look good? i've looked but honestly most seem like pure shitcoins

If you hadn't sold then the price wouldn't have changed lol
There are demons in your dimension that prevent you from being rich

>honestly most seem like pure shitcoins
because they are??
fuck that noise. who told you there was no risk?
you must be a somewhat of an oldfag. wtf man?

of course, it's not surprising or anything. but think about it, overhyped coins are going way up left and right. that cannot last forever, and i'd prefer to have something that can stick around when the dust settles. most of these shitcoins are gonna go to 0 when the bubble pops

so then can't i do the opposite of what i want to do and get rich? buy when i want to sell and sell when i want to buy?

buy LINK retard

i too was at a lose when i bought link and road it out even at .14 cents at one point and said to myself that i will not sell. and sure enough link went up. lesson learned. you could be a millionaire soon if not now. dont panic sell. bought at .42

doesnt matter. the fomo surrounding this coin was out of this world. bought 10m at 15 sats. still holding except dumped 20% at 1100sats.

EVERYTHING IS GOING UP

your default action should be TO HOLD

forgot to add: look at all the exchanges crashing and having to close reg. they cant handle the normie traffic. we are in a bull market for the next 6 months minimum. if youre losing money you need to give your 2fa codes to grandma so you dont fuck anything up with your weak ass hands.

wow is link still really that good even though it already mooned? i figured people only bought it for the memes

when the fuck did it moon?

yeah i see that now. but at the time it was before mcafee and all that bullshit, so how was i supposed to know it was gonna go up?

seriously? it was 15 cents when i was looking into it not long ago and now its like 10x almost

its #83 on coinmarketcap you call that a fucking moon?
this'll be top 5 in 2018 you still have time

ok well maybe you're right. but i don't like the idea of getting a coin AFTER it's gone10x and it's basically got 1 dev and barely has any marketing updates. seems like the only reason it's gone up is because of the memes here

i hope this is true. but sometimes the talk gets to me. like china bitcoin mining thing today

well why did you sell? xvg was never fudded back then when everyone was waiting for wraith

anyway whatever. what does is done no point wasting time thinking about it. just invest in some more coins and hold.

LINK ICX VEN XRB

just buy in the next big shilljob on Veeky Forums. ppl hate on Veeky Forums but when you have enough people looking for the next opportunity/reading whitepapers, the consensus is pretty good. maybe gamble on UFR even though i think its a pretty shitty idea; just ride the pajeet fomo.

I think everyone thats been in crypto for longer than 1 year COULD have been a millionaire by now if they just held their coins

obviously wish i hadn't but it was because this was around the time they were supposedly announcing something soon. but then i looked into it more and it seemed like wraith and the whole thing honestly were complete bullshit (which i still believe now) so i decided to just cut my losses since i figured the coin was dead and running on empty promises. little did i know mcafee would pump it to high heaven not much later

>oh wow ETH is $10 already it was just $1 a month ago way too late to buy

you never buy when a coin X10'd unless you own a shit ton of Lube
it could go up more but don't fucking do that.
buying shit as it goes thru a 2 month correction, wishing you were out is worse than wishing you had bought in for a quick 50%
look for the coins that have corrected hard for a few weeks/months.

xvg had dgb tier fud all the way up from 20sats user

yeah well is link really the next eth? or just another dime a dozen coin that doesn't go anywhere

ok i get that but are you saying biz is good at identifying coins that are actually good or just the coins that are hyped up and memed? because i don't like the idea of getting something that has no real value and is only going up because of the bubble. and then when the bubble inevitably pops, losing everything. only the coins of real value should last after that point, which is why i'd prefer to get those types of coins.

so what about btc then? it's been trending down

well for many. but is it still possible now?

Why and sorry about ur luck