VEN

What went wrong Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cocacolakid_og?lang=en
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nothing.... oh you mean that 10% dip, yea that happens sometimes.

BTC went down today, thus altcoins go down.
Relax bro

idk man, they have 40 employees

just....idk man.....

You mean the VEN that's at ATH?

the more research I do

im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same

literally nothing.

Benis XD

>sunny arrested
>most of the holders are proud commie statist fucks
>pwc partnerships literally just a babby startup program

get out before this shit hits the ground floor

Why butthole?

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.

Literally ATH everyday. KYS, fucking BS FUD spread

wtf kinda bullshit fud?

proof on sunny lu arrested?

it's still up on the day despite other alts bleeding hard, lolz

stop trying to get cheap VEN and get in now while it's cheap

wallets are like anchor babies anyone can pop one out

VEN is the one true GOD of enterprise

next ETH, i've seen this before we all have if you weren't dumb enough to sell your ETH when it was $5

gotta say i tried to like this coin i really did too many red flags though
chinese partnership already priced in etc

>proof on sunny lu arrested?
Falling this hard for the most obvious bait I've seen all year.

Shit sounds scammy to me

am so fucking FUD on this one......holding for a while...others are going up...this one is going down.......=/

shoul I sell'?

AAHHHHHH this fucking shitcoin. Only doubled my money in 2 weeks. It's more stable than USDT. Missing out on so many moon missions right now

how much of a brainlet are you? It's at ATH

OP here. I just sold all man, i think you should too

i would gotta say i tried to like this coin i really did until i saw it was supported by communists and possible being manipulated by the chinese government
the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see

PLS WRITE THIS SAME COMMENT 1000 MORE TIMES BECAUSE WE HAVE SEEN IT COPY PASTE ENOUGH ALREADY

sold mine , sounds scammy.

idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy.
the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.

The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

>entire market is dipping
>moon missions
How does it feel to be a retarded Pump Pajeet?

We have to spread the truth user...

the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find. seriously the shill campaign last week was really strong , a ven thread every hour mindlessly shilling it claiming it's gonna 10x after "news" thats gonna happen also spread bunch of fake news about sunny announcing some life changing event in sillicon valey.
The big walls make me think the ven holders realized this project has no future so they setup their sell orders and big walls and started the shil campaign so we buy their bags

ven btfo by mcafe

what dipping ? Switch to satoshis you mongoloid

mcafee happened

Press F if you've done some research and starting to get worried

F

I've never seen FUD like this current VEN FUD. What the fuck guys? Why?

I believed biz and bought a bit of this shitcoin, but after sobering up and doing my own research I noped the fuck out.
VEN is a definition of scam, fucking red flags everywhere - overhyped non existing product with a bunch of fake partnerships.

confirmed not an arkie

Just sold all mine. This is going back to 3$. Anyone looking into WTC? Looks very promising.

Same amount of FUD as when antshares and walton first came out. Can you guess where we're going next?

Sounds like TRON. All their "partnerships" are with themselves, kek.

Anyway, all this FUD will just help me to accumulate more VEN. Thank.

Moon already!!

Chink commies btfo by TRUMP BASED MAGA!

Are you FUD faggots even trying?

VEN and XLM and ETH literally the only coins worth buying and HODL

what is wrong with you fools

Yeah, I looked into it, looks like a better version of VEN with a more finished product, and very promising partnerships on the horizon, just went all in myself.

not even related to VEN except for the fact its supply chain, but VEN is much more than that

learn2fact

walton is good, VEN is vastly superior in another boss level, doesn't even consider itself a peer to a supply chain coin

>hurrrrr use outdated BTC shitcoin as reserve currency please
Fuck off Pajeet, I pay my bills in dollars not in buttcoins

JUST HOLD A WEEK. IT WILL X10 WHEN REBRAND NOOB

sold mine , sounds scammy.

kek

Same. You should look into WTC, much more legit project

Why would a rebranding do that? I'm 90% ven but this sounds retarded.

you obviously new right?

Are you fucking kidding? You must be retarded or not done any research. I dont have binance account but Walton is IOT king, Ven copycat hype shit, outsourced rfid chips, no whitepaper, no blockchain information, and no scaling solution.

Scam alert
Scam alert
Sunny isn't even his name. I looked at his birth certificate and his name is Moony. Explain that Vencucks

Don't forget link.

have u heard about NEO.?

Is there currently a concentrated effort being made by a discord to slam VEN down to scare off newfags so they don't buy it?

VEN has got more behind it than any other crypto I've seen, WAY more than ETH had at this point in its project. It's, by far, the comfiest long-term hodl ever. I don't expect to cash this out until Q1 2020.

The only reasonable thing I can imagine is if they announce some big partnerships during the rebranding.

If the BMW rumor is true that is likely when they announce it. If the PBoC thing is true they might also announce it.

BMW is an easy 5X. PBOC is 100X but I doubt they would announce PBOC before the mainnet launch.

we gonna win so big

Please explain to me how PBoC is a 100x. I know it'll grow over time, but there have been other cryptos before that have partnered with banks and barely saw a 5x.

Happened with XLM at 30c last week. Remember dat.

Happening with Chainlink right now as we speak. Happening with BAT as we speak. Happening with a ton of solid coins as we speak.

Co-ordinated FUD actually makes it fucking easy to pick winners. Thanks retards keep it up. The XLM "SJW COIN SELL!" campaign made it the easiest all in of my life and I 3x'd off it, THANK YOU FUDDING REJECTS FOR BEING SO FUCKING OBVIOUS WITH YOUR METHODS

I wonder if somebody is going to make an autistic mega collage of these FUD posts once VEN hits at least $50.

The PBoC is the Federal reserve of China. Imagine what would happen if the Federal Reserve said they were going to integrate a coin.

It's especially big because China has been anti-crypto. It would basically be the Chinese Government openly endorsing and using a Crypto. A government which has been historically against Crypto and recently banned exchanges and is in the process of banning mining.

Helo sir, i am sending u tis mesage becaus i hav greet greet businez oputinity today for u sir. it haz name WALTON and it is veri veri great. I am profesinal busines trader and i calcule that walton wil rize to make 5000% gainz sir. But u must careful sir, othar coin is bad and danger. Other coin is name VECAHIN. VECHAIN is BAD sir. IF in 12 hour u have still vechain u will die. Tis is no joke sir. Please contakt my affiliatee in NIgera for more info. But i gurantee if u no sel vechain now and buy walton, you are veri veri veri trouble. you much pain and suffer ok? U understand sir? U must sel vechain now or u lose much moneys. Also if u no sel u WIL lose ur LEFT TESTCUL SIR PLEASE OK? NO JOKE. OK, I go now release myself in designated poopoo street. baibai and thenk you com again.

Its not just a "bank". Its the central bank of the second largest economy on earth which would shit on every other normal bank partnership others may have

I hope so, I screencapped some faggot calling XLM a shitcoin that won't go anywhere for EOM.

On it, been accumulating for the past few days. Thing is theyre actually starting to get worse as opposed to before when there was actual reasonable FUD. This moon mission is gonna be glorious

This thread is so weird, it feels like one guy is spreading AND responding to his own FUD saying "Yes sir VEN is so shady! I just sold my VEN for some good Walton Coins!", this is some really fishy fishy shit

Is the ONLY source of this rumor the Coca Cola kid? Why are we blindly trusting this guy?

hes 4/4 on providing information before theyre publicly announced

We aren't. I personally don't believe that China would use a blockchain product that is in any way out of their control.

However I have been wrong before and he has made several accurate calls before this point.

I do believe the BMW thing is true and that they will announce it. The PBoC thing is Chinese whispsers at this point with some evidence such as the PBoC suddenly requiring QR codes to go through a clearing system which goes live in the same time-frame as VeChains blockchain.

I would count on the BMW rumor but not the PBOC thing.

Screencap/link?

forsen forsen bajs

Haha don't listen to these fucking faggots they're not selling any of them. Stupid fucks

Just in, WTC has been hit by the VEplain

Proven working PnD group. Get in on the next one here:
discord (dot) gg (slash) HzdnKX

check out his twitter, he posts here every now and then
he's very cryptic, but hasnt been wrong so far

twitter.com/cocacolakid_og?lang=en

also seems the next thing coming is a food/tea partnership
we'll see in the next few days
if it is, the PBoC is pretty much fucking happening, definitely BMW too

Can someone help me out, how much time do I have to accumulate before the news? Trying to ride a few moons right now and I need to know how much time I have.

Ty

mid jan is the rebrand, so you probably have a week or so
They could also announce partnerships at anytime, but i think if they have any big ones line up, like the other user said, they'd announce it during the event in Singapore

So realistically I only have like 3 days because FOMO will start soon

I hope this FUD keeps spreading pretty please Pajeets I need you to put in work

40k ven. I would get over 20 thor per day, now i just need tor to be worth 10 usd a piece.
Possible?
Neo is 105 gas is 50. But there is less gas to neo than thor to ven i think.

comfy as fuck
who knows what thor will be worth, but it'll be a real nice passive income

one day this ATH will be the ATL

Is the rebranding like an actual event? With a presentation and everything?

Not gonna lie, former Vechain 40 man dev team member here. This is fucking hilarious watching VEN crash and burn. But in all serious the more research i do the more shady shit i find.

I think so

True, i enjoy the fud.
Makes me even comfier.
Soon all ven/vet holder will be rich.
The rebranding fomo will wipe out those walls. I am sure it will.

In a week max. Kek

Yeah... plus theyre gonna be announcing a formal partnership with DNV GL with a full on public event in plan

A huge event in Singapore with one of their bigger partners if I remember right.

Came here to say this. Get out quick

huge if big

Proof faggot. Your fud is literally pastas

What are they even rebranding to? do we know yet?

Vechain CEO here.

I can confirm he is being truthful

Aren’t you supposed to be in jail?

Vechain Thor. VET