Anyone holding CEFS here? What was the payout like?

Anyone holding CEFS here? What was the payout like?

bamp

Pretty dog shit

also would like to know realistic expectations on this one

I have read anything from 0.0065btc to 0.2. Do you know how much?

Got about $125 for Dec. holding .9 CEFS. Just grabbed about .3 more. I did the math and compared last months volume to this month. So far in Jan volume is 4x than last month so I’m expecting about $400 give or take for holding 1.3.

I think the price pumped since we just got payouts and people are happy with what they got. I expect the coin itself to hit 15k after next payouts if they are what I estimate.

Lol you hate free money? Every other profit share coin needs like $30k invested to make what CEFS is paying out. I’m pretty sure you’re not holding any and have no idea what you’re talking about. This is the comfiest hold I have rn.

You get paid out in New Zealand dollars which equates to about $150-200 for 1 coin last month. As I mentioned above I expect this to be 4x end of jan due to huge volume increase.

Appreciate your response. One hell of a nice investment.

I am about to go in this coin simply for the gains, not even the payout. Coins like this are the comfiest hold ever, massive gains and sticks around for a long ass time cause cryptopia traffic is only gonna increase driving the value of these up

This. CEFS is a sleeping giant, low market cap crazy low coin supply. At 500m MC which is not even that high this coin will be worth $79,365. I’m blown away that nobody sees this, everyone just wants a cheap 0.01 coin when this fucking behemoth is sitting right under our noses.

Yes holy shit I'm glad I'm not the only one that sees this. Whew lad we in for something special

That’s for dude. Notice how this didn’t even flinch when everything dipped this morning? I think that’s a huge benefit for these profit sharing coins. You make money when people buy and you make money when people sell. Crypto recession proof. I’ll be stashing all my gains I don’t want to cash out into this thing.

Got some too. Why the fuck is it not on cmc? When it gets there it's gonna go way up

Just buy dot famalam

What even is the difference between CEFS and DOT

DOT doesn’t payout anything as far as I know.

well not even that. I know what CEFS is but I have no fucking idea what DOT is and I've tried looking it up but can't find anything that actually explains it

CMC requires a specific amount of volume to be listed. I think after this week though it is most likely qualified.

I’ve been in contact with a few big twitter guys and YouTubers going to talk about this once it gets listed.

Quick, someone shill me a shitcoin on Cryptopia that's under $10m mc. Right now I'm looking at FLT but I'm not entirely sure.

Why not HUSH? It’s next in line to go imho.

ufr