R u fags real??

Do you think some of the replies on here are automated? If someone wanted to pump and dump a coin, they could just write a script to post in every third thread here some variant of "buy (insert shitcoin here) to go to lamboland", and it probably would get ppl to buy.

I've noticed a lot of the responses here seem so out there, even by normal shilling standards, that I gotta wonder

Nice just bought 100k

sent ;)

not automated because of the google captcha shit

Got about 500k, 35% of my portfolio

>not knowing about Veeky Forums pass

Bitcoin cash is a pretty good coin to be honest. Faster than Bitcoin and no fees, really good choice. What do you think?

I agree now that the normies are here we can't miss our chance on Bazingacoin!

Join our discord: Discordnotapajeet

You think we're not autistic enough to recognize the simplest patterns here that happen every day?

You think that when we buy a shit coin, we ourselves don't go and shill for it or launch our botnets?

But it's mostly not bots, it's just 80IQ pajeets that all learned english from the same 10pg standardized book that they got one per village, and they sound like they are bots because it's all they know how to say.

You see them all over shilling bazingacoins and other worthless shit. Like TRX a few days ago.

Try to make a bot with the pass, won't last a day...

buy ERROR to go to lamboland

buy COLX to go to lamboland

nice OP you convinced me now i'm 60% LINK and 40% this

>thinking biz has the power or influence to pump/dump anything

Lol

There have been a lot of bots and discord shill groups since around november. Just filter it out or ignore. There will always be people trying to shill their bags to you.

buy NEO to go to lamboland

Good filters right now are for:
BZC
bazinga
bazingacoin
UFR
upfiring
discord

Literally cleans the board right up

yes but once you're here long enough you can spot the bots / shills pretty easy.

[[This reply can only be viewed with a Veeky Forums Gold Account]].

Please donate $10 in ETH to the following address to view all comments and images on the message board:
0x90ABBA4E36de6547E4c9aDdddE1055F66811AeD1

I think a 2x EOM is realistic desu

/pol/ is like 70% bots and ai. might be starting to be like that on Veeky Forums too.

BNTY and DBC are the next bitcoin

bazinga!

it's just you and me user

The pajeetron 2.0 is our newest model helping you guys plan investments in the ever changing crypto market

That actually makes a lot of sense, didn't realize they were just third-worlders that sound like robots

Not sure why you're FUDDing XVG so much. Anyone who got in early made a ton of gains off that pump.

nice went all in bought 500k

see you in lamboland
faggot

There was that one person shilling Monaco in every fucking thread

The most annoying thing is I like Monaco so don’t want to see it get a bad rep from pajeet shills using shitty bots

You watch too many scifi movies

>"yes, plz don't read about neural networks and natural language processing. Everything you read online is from a real live human bean! Look at all the online support for repealing net neutrality!!"

smilingmerchant.jpg