Transferred COLX to my hardware wallet

>transferred COLX to my hardware wallet
>forgot to setup sync

I fucked up didn't I?

You fucked up by not buying Upfiring

>UFR aims to provide users a way to generate revenue by providing decentralized P2P filesharing. You can see it as the uTorrent or Limewire blockchain.

Do you know what this means?
Every normie on twitter and reddit will be using this to torrent stuff

FUCK OFF

U good bro just wait for it to sync and I'll see ur coins

>61k comfy

Comfy indeed.

Are you sure? I transferred from TradeSatoshi over an hour ago and still see no coins. I bought 500k worth, so I got really fucking scared

Bought $100 usd worth for 12k COLX.

Whats the news on this? I just threw some pocket change at it in case it mooned.

Why is it every COLX thread gets pajeet'd for other shitcoins? If it's a good coin you wouldn't need to advertise here.

It's going on Cryptopia this week and perhaps Kucoin sometime soon. Zerocoin is also getting added to it sometime in Q1

pls help, my COLX is still not there, even after it synced

Dude, UFR is already on Cryptopia and has a great use-case that we can all relate to.

Pretty funny.

Staking how much?

ufr does not allow for image or video sharing, by design

nice 'use case'

I'm at $5k in crypto. I feel like gambling $3k on COLX right now is my best bet to make it fast.

Do I do it?

23,5k reporting. What are we expecting with the new exchanges?

>tfw tradesatoshi locked my account because I tried to login

As long as you used the correct wallet address nothing is lost. Just wait.

Do you show active connections to the network, and you're up to date and sync'd?

mine took a while to show up from coinsmarkets. Relax, it will get there.

A lot of predictions (read: total speculation) see this coin at $.50 sometime this year. 3k would get you, what, 200k COLX or so? At $.50, that would be an easy $100k, is that worth it to you?

I'm more interested in a short 3x flip (Cryptopia) to buy actual coins